If it's who I think you mean, I believe her name is Sylvia.

I don't think that is Sylvia working the desk.

I had sessions with her back in the 80s...jeezuz I'm old!!! My God she had a fabulous body in her prime!

One of the greatest racks of all time on a smoking hot tall blonde.

Leanne is the dark haired lady, she is the bomb, Sometimes when I went there and the attendant was busy and I had to wait I would just talk to her and she would talk back to me and she always made me feel more at ease than some of the attendants, she is pretty real, and she has a hell of a rack too ;)

Went for my first visit yesterday and it won't be my last. Hooked already, seen a nice girl Shayla and had a thoroughly pleasant time.

Spent 5 minutes chatting to the blond at the front desk at the end of the session, very nice lady.

Shayla was one of my regulars for a really long time, she is really great looking and has a great personality. I really miss her.

speaking of Shayla I was coming out the back after a session with Tina,amazing as usual,and Shayla was outside..she sort of surprised me by asking how my session was and thought that was cool of her..will have to check her out,is she pretty active during a session?

It's hard to answer that question, primarily because I do not know what your definition of "active" is. For me I had some girls there who always had their hands on me and were pleasant and talkative, but I left feeling like it was a waste of my time. In fact, one of the hottest girls that I had a session with there, I am pretty sure she was a straight up lesbian, and even though she knew the mechanics of making a guy feel good, the fact that she does not like the male anatomy left me with an unnatural feeling in the end. So it's a hard question to answer, for me it all boiled down to chemistry, we had pretty good chemistry so the time flew by with her and I always left perfectly satisfied. She knew how to turn me on, she flirted and teased me, sometimes she even slapped me around a bit, lol, so I guess in that sense she was pretty active, but as with everything in life, ymmv. Best thing to do is go try her out. Also I know this is a thread for Shayla, and as great as she is, I also recommend Kelsa, she is just as great, but in a compleatly different way. She is the opposite of Shayla, she is the Yang to Shayla's Ying, or is she the Ying to Shalyla's Yang? you decide, I cant say, go try them both out, either way tell Leanne at the front desk that I say hello.

I've been going to EB for about a year now and have tried a variety of ladies there. Mostly have had wonderful experiences there but, there have been the rare disappointments as well. Shayla has become one of my favs though, I've been booking her for my last few appointments and we've gotten to know each other a little. She really does know how to turn a man on, I've pretty much at attention the whole session and the ending is VERY happy! Another great lady to see is Roxie, she does a great job in making sure I'm pampered and she has a very sweet, almost girl-next-door look to her.

• Like 1

Wow, it been almost a year since my last visit to Winnipeg and EB . Met an angel named Jessica, blonde with glasses. Anyone know if still there and working days or evenings? Otherwise, always have appreciated this site for your comments on the various gals.

I believe Jessica is still there. She was my first at EB and I was hooked on the place right away.

• Like 1

Guest p***m****5

I agree with paeon with regards to Roxie. She is very attentive and just really nice. She's got the touch for sure! Highly recommend.

Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone know if Angie from EB/TO is working anywhere else?

Been out of the scene as away from the peg for a few years. Recently back in and she was absolutely outstanding.

Thanks

If The Angie you speak of is the one who was for sure my all time favorite then I beleive she finished her school and is working in a different field as was always her plan. She was black. Large enhanced breasts, very in shape and all round awesome

Good memories. I hope she is doing well. I am sure she is done with this industry.

Thats definately the same Angie I was speaking off.

I figured she would be out. She was amazing so it's gonna be tough to top her.

Thanks

I have been going there since before we could have a cig there , do like it better this way now . Always had a great time there , been twice now in the last couple months , seen Jasmine there , I think that was her name , hot brunette , shoulder length hair perfect breasts . Highly recommended had so much fun with her chatty but in a good way , need to see her again !!

I'm not sure if anyone has paid much attention but it appears that GFE seems to be allowed more now as I've been there a few times over the past few months and it's been offered every time to me but with different ladies. It's a little too rich for me & my dude but whatever

The down side is that with room fees & what the ladies are now charging (not the $40 to $80 that it used to be), it places them in direct competition with SP who provide PSE.

My choice would be to see the SP's who provide PSE as the ladies at EB seem to be a little nervous about getting caught so the interaction is not quite as intense.

IMHO

Just saying....

I have to agree with you on that point and being a more of a rub and tug kind of guy it has definitely changed where I have been spending more of my money but still find myself there, just not as often.

I'm not sure if anyone has paid much attention but it appears that GFE seems to be allowed more now as I've been there a few times over the past few months and it's been offered every time to me but with different ladies. It's a little too rich for me & my dude but whatever

The down side is that with room fees & what the ladies are now charging (not the $40 to $80 that it used to be), it places them in direct competition with SP who provide PSE.

My choice would be to see the SP's who provide PSE as the ladies at EB seem to be a little nervous about getting caught so the interaction is not quite as intense.

IMHO

Just saying....

I went to TO/EB for the first time recently and concur on the costs. For what I paid for an hour and BJ I could definitely see a gfe provider. I get that we are paying a premium for the "drop in whenever" convenience and the room but I intend to avoid having to resort to them- just not enough action on the table, figuratively and literally, for what I paid. I can only guess how expensive FS is!

Speaking of that, it is certainly available, discreetly. The girl I saw, won't reveal her name, intimated that if you see a girl a few times she is probably down for it as long as you are not a jerk or disgusting.

I will stick with Broadway's for those short notice impulses. I know I know but at least FS is assured and the quality of girls is pretty comparable.

I sell stuff for my job. Sometimes i give a good customer a deal. A better deal than i should. Sometimes i have had those customers talk to much about that deal to the wrong people. They basically screw themselves from getting any deals ever again. If a girl ever bent rules of the establishment for me special like. Then i should keep quit about it. Even on an anonymous forum.

• Like 5

Exactly as stated...

much too expensive for what you receive.

plus they fire ladies who provide extra services and wakk into a session periodically to keep ladies on their toes...