You can just walk in. In fact they only allow you to "book" with a certain lady for a specific time, if you prepurchase 4 sessions, and they give you booking privileges plus a 5th session free.

Just walk in, you go to the counter, leaf through the book and pick your girl. If your not sure if the photo is what the girl actually looks like, you can ask to see the girl for real before you book a room, but they don't do it without asking.

Wanted to stop in today but it looks like they had visitors. Unmarked cruiser car in the parking lot. Figured today may not be the best day for a visit. Anyone know what the police do when they stop in?

I was there today, business as usual, they go in and check to make sure girls are compliant with regulations, that's what I was told.

Had the pleasure of stopping by a couple times in the last couple weeks and had 2 of the most enthusiastic sessions I have ever had. Thank you to both Joy and Leslie. If you have not seen these 2 ladies yet you're missing out. FANTASTIC!

Guest Sno****54

Totally agree, Leslie is really hot,beatiful,and an excellent companion on jacuzzi.

Would totally recommend Leslie as well..Every session has been amazing,she is so much fun,enthusiastic and has an awesome figure..

Also have had many awesome sessions with Tyra would recommend her as well..May have to check out Joy with the reviews she gets..

Stopped in for a visit the other day. My regular gems weren't available so I decided to pick a new girl. Best decision ever!

She actually brought the massage oil into the tub. Any of the other girls do this ?

I try to be loyal but this experience has me excited to try some of the others recommendations on here.

I haven't been there for a couple of years either...Thinking it might be a good time to go back...Can someone PM me what the tip is now...The girls will never say.

Typical tip rate is approx the same as what you pay for the room hourly rate.

I said "typical" tip.

A higher tip, may result in more satisfactory ending results.... just saying.

Wondering if anyone has seen Lacey lately and if she is as good as she looks..have wanted to see her for a while but figured would try and get feedback 1st..Also saw a new ladies pics the other day (Skye),wow those are big eyes staring back at you..

Service is better than ever at EB, haven't had a sub-par session in a in a very long time. So many great providers right no, hard to go wrong.

Wondering if anyone has seen Lacey lately and if she is as good as she looks..have wanted to see her for a while but figured would try and get feedback 1st..Also saw a new ladies pics the other day (Skye),wow those are big eyes staring back at you..

The pics of Skye you saw, did she have Blue eyes?

Has anyone ever tried to get two girls into the same room at EB? I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried or had success with this.

You are allowed to select two girls for one session. Unless they have changed things since I worked there, pretty sure you are charged double your room rate to see 2 girls in one session. I would caution you to start with one lady and see whom she may be willing to consider for this as many of the girls wont be to happy being randomly thrown into a room together, or scared each other will tell if anything happens which isn't allowed.

So for double room rate plus each ladies tips I would make sure you find 2 girls who have agreed or suggested another attendent who they wud best be able to entertain you with.....

I believe the "not allowed" multiple sessions is geared to when a couple wants one girl with them in room, and 2 guys with 2 girls in same room as well as 2 guys one girl.

Guest Sno****54

I saw Nicole a couple times in the past, and I had already fantastique times with her.However, on next times, I couldn't repeat with her because, usually, my schedule allows me to visit EB just on mornings or early afternoon, and she does night sessions.Today at noon I show up to see what was going there, and, there weren't any of my favorite ladies (Lacey,Shayla, and Leslie), but , in happy compensation, I met Nicole.Woow, I have already forgotten how beautiful she was.So, today I found her more beautiful and sexy than last times. I love her natural breasts, that lips, that sweet smile, and those magical and mesmerizing blue eyes. She gave me a really hot session,between the boundaries of EB rules) but the most I like of Nicole is her great and enjoyable conversation. I strongly recommend her guys.

I still don't understand what you mean by the boundary of EB rules. What can I expect if I go to EB. Can you PM me and explain more to me as to what the place allows. Thanks

Quick question to vets of EB - I saw on some site that method of payment was VISA. I assume this mean one can use VISA but cash is also acceptable for session time and tip?

Thanks for any clarification.

Unless things have changed i believe you can pay for room with a credit card, but they prefer you tip the girl with cash. I could be mistaken but that is how they chose to do it for the many years i was employed at eb/to. Hope that helps.

Posted via Mobile Device