Was at EB/TO last week and can only say WOW. Leslie was fantastic. Beautiful, nice, welcoming and very HOT. I definitely recommend her. EB also great - clean and friendly.

I agree! eb is very clean! thats why we all like working there! I like reading these reviews, always so positive!

Bling, if you don't want sexual release, why the heck would you go to EB? The "massage technicians" usually don't have any formal massage training. If you want a massage, go to a masseuse...

Well it's a massage from a sexy women. Don't care how bad it is just the feeling of a womens touch on my skin feels great. Espiecally if they are beautiful

Posted via Mobile Device

i worked at eb/to for a looooong time,(lol) and i did have a few regulars that prerefered a "straight session" (the type of session you're describing) and of course that was never a problem, even fun if looked at from a "sexual energy mental ninja" sort of angle....plus it's your session and (within reason;) should be tailored to fit what you're looking for. just be sure to let the girl know at the start of the session (as nicely as possible) to avoid and awkwardness or mixed signals:oops: however, i definitely do not suggest having a session and not tipping the attendant! without getting into posting any thing i possibly shouldn't, this would be extremely unappreciated and quite rude(especially going into the session with no intent on tipping) that being said, i suggest maybe even letting the front desk know your preference right off the hopp(if you feel comfortable)just because they know the girls personalities and which would be most content with the arrangement(always a better time when all the campers are happy,n'est pas?)and then tip the lady generously for their time and t.l.c,plus for looking and smelling soooo good:bowdown: (leaving the tip out at the start of the session as always an nice touch to put her mind at ease)then...ENJOY!!(^-^) (and don't be too surprised if you suddenly change your mind,lol):ThankYou:

"Tipping" in this context is a misnomer. The "Tip" is the ladys pay for the session. I'm not exactly sure what the arrangement at each establishment is, I've heard everything from them getting a shift pay around minimum wage to actually having to pay the house for each session they have. No matter what, there is no way the house can pay them decently out of the room fee and still keep the doors open, so if you do not "tip", you are really disrespecting the lady.

Remember, these ladies don't see 10 sessions a day, (well, most of them), so each tip covers more than the time they spend with you. So, for them to work having to put up with any guy that walks through the door, and do it with a smile, they deserve every penny of the "Tip" they receive.

Sure, I know you're a hot, toned Brad Pitt clone, and the ladies should be happy you let them touch your body, but seriously... you want a massage without release or tip, go to an RMT.

Nice to see they put the $$ into that place to keep it top notch, I guess thats why I have a hard time checking out other places, now I gotta go see what they are doing there.

I have been intrested in this place for a bit but never went.

Always concerned with the rules and all that wonderfull stuff

reading thru here most of my questions have been answered however i am somewhat intrested in a few things..

Are you allowed to touch the girls at all during a session? if so what are the limits?

What kind of protection policy do they have in place for blowjobs or boobjobs? Rubbers expected or whatnot

what kind of clothing restrictions do they have to follow in reguards to what they can take off.. and what is expected to be removed for them or does it depend on what service you go after.

Lastly what is the best way to let them know what you want and how much it will run ya? Blunt .. or ask for a "special" package ?

Guest b***a*

my favorite is Lacy.....omg....nice girl....my 1 hour seamed to go my in minutes....will def repeat

Went today for the first time and I can answer some of your questions. During my session the attendant asked how I heard about them and I mentioned hearing from a friend and she asked why he recommended the place and I said because of the "happy endings" so you can probably be pretty blunt about it. I asked her if I was allowed to touch her and she said yes and then placed my hands on her. Her clothing remained on but she removed some parts of her from under the clothing to expose more of herself. I just wanted a hj and received a boobjob also and at no point was I covered.

YMMV depending on the attendant but mine was very good and I will likely be going back again.

I have been intrested in this place for a bit but never went.

Always concerned with the rules and all that wonderfull stuff

reading thru here most of my questions have been answered however i am somewhat intrested in a few things..

Are you allowed to touch the girls at all during a session? if so what are the limits?

What kind of protection policy do they have in place for blowjobs or boobjobs? Rubbers expected or whatnot

what kind of clothing restrictions do they have to follow in reguards to what they can take off.. and what is expected to be removed for them or does it depend on what service you go after.

Lastly what is the best way to let them know what you want and how much it will run ya? Blunt .. or ask for a "special" package ?

Guest s********40

Rules on TO/EB are very strict.No FS, and the girls keep their clothes.I have several very good experiences except with Natasha.My favorites are Shayla and Bella.Both are very beautiful, and with their kindness time is flying.Kimberly and Nicole are great as well.

I saw Kelsey the other day, very friendly young black girl who really knows how to make your time enjoyable. Like all the better attendants is not shy to massage all the right areas from the tub to end. Its always a treat when you get someone like Kelsey and equally disappointing when you get someone who forgets why we come there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Im looking for a hot n sexy non fs massage with options. Can someone PM me the name location and number of this place with prices and tip range? I have no idea what TO/EB means :-P

I went to broadways and was disappointed with more FS and less massage.

TO/EB stands for Time Out Relaxations/Executive Bath which is located on ellice. a google search for executive bath should give you their website with more info.

Went back again this week Monday, after waaay too many months of not going.

OMG! I don't know why it took me so long. I got lucky and went on a slow evening, but that's not actually luck cause it means there is a full selection! That makes it even tougher!

Bottom line is they always have an amazing selection of girls; young, mature; petite, full figure; caucasian, black (not a racist, just saying). SO there is sure to be something there that "pleases" you, and leaves you "happy" ;-)

I did get my favorite girl again so I was thrilled!

Does anyone know what happened to Megan that used to work at TO/EB awhile back? Pretty with short blond hair.

There is no membership fee, you just walk in.. browse through a catalogue of the women currently working. Pay for the time of session you want, and then they take you to the room. The girl comes in, starts filling the hottub with water and your clock starts. The rest is confidential between you and the attendant.

Check their website:

http://www.executivebath.com/

I recently went here based on some of your reviews. I was looking for a sensual relaxing non FS time. Entering the place, it was nice clean and modern, and the rooms were nice with big tub, shower and table.

I tried the new girl Roxanne, and she was a complete delight. This place is classy, and the girls there seem genuine.

I will repeat this place, and not look any further after some other not so pleasant experiences.

I would appreciate pm's on girls, options and rates that others may recommend, since i cant wait to go back.