CERB VALUED MEMBER AWARD TIME AGAIN! - Vote starts July14th 2009 - Nominate now!

Vote for - Valued Member Award July 2009  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for - Valued Member Award July 2009

• Annessa2009
    • Antlerman
    • buggernot
    • Capitalman
    • Cumquat
    • Emma Alexandra
    • Erin-Ottawa
    • Igotaboner
    • Loneskater
    • pistolpete
    • SamanthaEvans
    • Secret Admirer
    • Seymour
    • spud271
    • WrinkledinTime
    • Disqualified for cheating (YoungStud)

Congratulations Pete (and to everyone). Just being nominated shows that the other members here appreciate your contributions so everyone deserves some recognition. I have placed the AWARD icon on Pete's account and everyone else nominated got a new icon on their profile as well (Including YoungStud who got disqualified for being a doofus but we all know he is a valued member despite a bad choice while apparently intoxicated).

Award Icon

cerbaward.jpg

Nominated Icon

nominated.jpg

First off a BIG congrats to Pete.

The new concept is an excellent idea as each and every member that either got nominated or received the valued member award are winner's in my book.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me, I certainly appreciate it!

Also congrats to all those nominated, I was grouped with quality members that all contribute here at CERB!

Thanks again, now I need to check my schedule for play time! :boobies:

Congratulations Pete, a very well deserved victory. Your input is much appreciated by all members, as well as the input by all the nominated members!

I have been superbusy last few weeks and have to confess this was the first time I see this thread. Only realized I am missing something a few moments ago when I saw the Nominated Value Member icon next to my name!!!!. The lesson learned was to check this part more often.

First of all Congratulations Pete. Second, I would like to sincerely thank those who nominated me and those who voted for me. Highly appreciated. I am sorry that I was busy and never realize this thread and miss the chance to nominate and to vote. Lesson learned.

First up - congratulations PistolPete on your well deserved victory.

Second - congratulations to all cerb members nominated

Third - kudos to all members that nominated, voted and showed your appreciation for the efforts and contributions of the members nominated.

Last but not least - thanks to the person(s) that nominated and voted for me - you're out there, you know who you are. Sincerest thanks. ;-)

Congratulations to Pete for his Victory. He is definitely worthy of this award. Also congratulations go out to all the other nominees who also have contributed to this great board with their valued comments.

ATH

I see that I've been nominated, I'm not sure who or why but thank you. I've not always been the best apple in the bunch, but I've tried to improve and be the best apple I can be: contributing positive discussions and comments, adding to the recommendation lists, being friendly to others and engaging in private conversations and trying to add to chat (except when I got banned!) :)

Cheers and thanks again!