The cute girl in the start page inviting you to join...

Hi,

Since yesterday i noticed this little cute girl that invites new people to join..., I m sur it attracts a lot of people to join but there is only one little problem i see... Not sure if anyone has experienced the same.. But everytime that i try to use my tablet or my mobile she seems to place herself rigth where i need to put in my password.., and as sson as i put on my username, and try to put my password, she steps right in ( all smily and showing her nice cleavage lol) and i am directed to the warning page..., it becomes a little frustrating after the 2nd orn3rd time... Of trying to log in... Is it just me or someone else experiencing the same?

I think I see what you mean. This is happening on Cerb. Yes I see it too. I just ignore it. Maybe the Mod should be informed, if he hasn`t already been . To make sure some is not hacking into the site. When i saw it I thought it was to join CERB if you were not already a member.

• Like 1

I've just started to see it today. And.. honestly, I thought it was some kind of malware! It went away as soon as I logged in. It definitely is distracting.

• Like 1

Guest K***an

Yes I just noticed the same thing this week. My way around it is to click on the link for mobile users right away.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I just noticed the same thing this week. My way around it is to click on the link for mobile users right away.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am not a fan of the mobile format.., but thanks for the tip!

I have also played with the position of where the login section is and so far got the trick!

I think it's psychological in your mind you just feel like touching her boobies lol just kidding

I've had the same problem I've tried zooming out a bit on my iphone and I give me enough room to click.

I thought she was a cute addition. Its to encourage new members to register. I moved her over a little to the left to help but let me know if she is still causing problems and I will move her more or remove her if it's really that much of a pain.

I solved this!! I was able to write a code to keep her off the main index (Login) page. So this should fix it for everyone. Let me know if anyone still has issues.