Hobbyist: Do you prefer your SPs shaved, all natural, or trimmed

I prefer all of the above, variety is the spice of life. Clean, wet and tasty are my preferences ....

Guest S**r***e

my preference is trimmed neatly.....but I sure wouldn't turn down a nice clean smooth one. Not a fan of au naturel but it has been so long since I seen one like that, perhaps I am due to see if I am still not a fan.:-)

I am a huge fan of bare, neatly trimmed or a sexy little landing strip.....just looking for something sweet!!

What an interesting question. I like trimmed, except on oriental women. I find their pubic hair to be silky and a sensory thrill.

I just love it!!!! Isn't life great when we all have time to take out of our busy schedules to about pubic hair!? What a charmed life we live!! :lol:

I should buy stocks in an electrolysis company, naked and permanently deleted is the look for me, don't mind a little hair on the head but the rest of the body looks best smooth and shinny :) Other than tats and piercings of course!

If you are going bald, do it Brazillian style...extra smooth! However, there is something sexy about hair...I think it might be the scent of a healthy, clean, hairy pussy....mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Brazilian wax hazards:

http://healthandfitness.sympatico.msn.ca/HealthyLiving/ContentPosting?newsitemid=854011&feedname=RODALE-WOMENSHEALTH&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

If you are going bald, do it Brazillian style...extra smooth! However, there is something sexy about hair...I think it might be the scent of a healthy, clean, hairy pussy....mmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • Like 1

My favorite of all time ia shaved but I like it neatly trimmed as well and honestly a big bush is not for me.;-)

I just love it!!!! Isn't life great when we all have time to take out of our busy schedules to about pubic hair!? What a charmed life we live!! :lol:

I never expect the thread to garner so much interest.

I love your sense of humour. I hope we get to meet sometime.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!

(ha ha)

Shaved, especially around the labia and perineum and I don't think any woman looks silly shaved.

I think some women are afraid it makes them look like a little girl, but that's just coincidence. :) Thanks to all of you who care to shave!

I never expect the thread to garner so much interest.

I love your sense of humour. I hope we get to meet sometime.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!

(ha ha)

Thank you Angel! A good sense of humour is essential for a happy life! Next visit lets do lunch! And it would be super to "compare"! :-D xoxo

Thank you Angel! A good sense of humour is essential for a happy life! Next visit lets do lunch! And it would be super to "compare"! :-D xoxo

You're on. Feel free to contact me anytime. Check my profile for my contact information. Ottawa Valley people are the best! (My mom was from Chapeau).

Cheers!

How about laser removal? Has anyone used it?

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't but I know a girlfriend that had...oh maybe 12 barely noticeable hairs on her upper lip and did the laser removal in college. she had to go back 4 times on their suggestion (she definitely didn't have dark thick hair there) and she said the feeling made her eyes tear as if she was getting her lip pierced.

now....it could very well be the quality of the place she went to but from what I hear, its very rarely a "one time fix' as they say in ads

mind you, shes a tough cookie and if I had to do it a couple or more times to forget about shaving (waxing re-growth is VERY not attractive with how thick my hair is) every call....i may consider it. heck, its only hair! ;-)

My sister had some laser hair removal done. Like Annessa said, she had to go more than once and she said it felt like a burning sensation. Eeek!

All the girls I've seen were shaved. So that's all I've ever had. But I'm seeing a redhead in the next few days. Hopefully she'll have something down there. Besides the requisite plaything, of course.

As an SP who is trimmed, not shaved, just wondering what most guys out there prefer. Since I am older and a little heavier, I think I would look ridiculous with "nothing" down there. Also having very delicate skin, even if I wanted to, it would a nightmare for me to maintain keeping it smooth.

So I opt for natural, but trimmed. My more mature gentleman clients love it. The younger guys haven't really said but I have always wondered.

I know there are other threads out there about women and "shaving", but I am specifically referring to how you gentlemn like your SPs.

How could I have missed this thread.

Absolutely All Natural for me. I never make it a secret that I have a very strong preference for all natural kitties (I find hair on the kitty very sexy and really turns me on but on the kitty only, anywhere else will really turn me off) and I am not alone. I conducted a poll on terb that about 20% of men responded they prefer unshaved and a similar result (although not in the form of a poll) was conducted here. You may find this thread interesting.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4985&highlight=unshaved

i love shaved or trim, a nice landing strip.but hey i just love eating pussy so much i'll take it anyway it his,shaved, trim or au natural