Decoding CMJ folklore

Sorry to be so thick, but could someone tell me what services are offered in the friendly confines of CMJ? I know how well-reviewed this business is on this board but I'm out of town and would like the no-BS, CERB scoop. Rates, services offered. Lots of recommendations for ladies - that's no problem.

PM me if you'd prefer.

Go straight to the source, contact them directly and I'm sure all your questions will be answered ( maybe a few dreams too )

Yeah.. what he said.. :wink: There is not a lot of detail posted on this site about how CMJ works for a bunch of reasons, and I think the owner and members like it that way. Contact them direct and I know most of your questions will be answered. If you want to know about the ladies, then read the numerous reviews on here, as well check out their photos. There are several gallery shots of most of the ladies here.

It isn't folklore, it is just a little discretion.

you are a smartguy....right?

it is a place of relaxation.........friends.......and.....well.......fun.

well crafted and set up.......contact Jasmin.......she is here....and around....send her a PM

better yet....send the PM to

CMJ.......that is her name here

Did you say, decoding folklore ? Sounds like you have embarked on a Sherlock Holmes sleuth expedition !

After so many positive notes on CERB, you may just have to become a member of CMJ Mr. SmartGUY and you will not need to decode or read folklore.

Okay, so if there's any intrigue, it's that the reviews are all positive but rather Spartan in their details. Some MPs provide standard fare, some go to FS. Some are firm on pricing, others scam you for a la carte items.

This is just research; no one is writing an expose here. Like a lot of hobbyists, I'm always concerned about arriving at a place where I don't know the ground rules and then succumbing to the first enticing booty that shakes in my direction, and throwing caution (and my cash) to the wind. I was also intrigued about the membership fee. I'm aware of the legal history to this fee structure, and not opposed, but then again I don't go to Costco because I can go to so many other grocery stores, get the same thing and I don't have to pay a fee just for the privilege of giving someone my money.

I'm quite convinced CMJ is a wonderful institution, very high end and (to the pooners on this board) almost a can't miss. On the other hand, you guys sound a bit like you've all sipped from the same kool-aid kettle. I;m from out of town and the PM option is supposed to be for fellow hobbyists to share the secrets of the trade. Sort of an honor among hobbyists thing. If you can't dig that, it's no biggie. But you shouldn't get uptight because someone asked.

BTW - if you come to my town, and take the time to ask, I'll give you the recipe for the secret sauce and will good for doing it.

Smartguy, no one around here is uptight, we've all been pretty direct in our suggestions to contact them directly to answer your questions, why listen to opinion when you could the straight facts from the source :)

With a screen name like smartguy asking a question of that nature is in this forum, well... it's not so smart.

In town or out of town your best bet is to contact Jasmin directly, the members here will all tell you that you will be entertained, pampered and relaxed throughout your session. You'll be impressed by the surroundings, the professionalism and the gorgeous attendants. You will likely leave the building only to turn around and want to do it all over again.

As for PMing yes your right it is a bit of an earned honor. Understand though that sharing works both ways and some might be skeptical to share with another member who appears to be a newbie with so few posts in 2 years of membership. You should understand that too often on boards like this folks are quick to com and take and not give which makes some of the more active participants weary to offer up valued information and experiences.

Ottawa is a great place to hobby and we have many fine offerings as you can tell from the most active city section on this site. Flip through the pages of recommendations for our fine sps, mps and dancers, you'll probably end up extending your stay to take it all in. Hope you enjoy your visit, there's plenty to see and do, both literally and figuratively!

• Like 1

Hi there, if you send a private mail message to some of us that have participated at CMJ I'm sure you can get some details as well. Fully understand "throwing caution" (and your cash) to the wind.But hobbying is always taking that step, to new adventures that may lead to a very erotic time just what you were looking for, or sometimes you may feel let down, so it is a matter of choice!

You are correct in saying that CMJ is a wonderful institution, but when it comes to service from ladies in the MA world as same as the SP'S it is always an issue of your YMMV.

Good luck in your future of seeking your desired MA!

here, here to pistol and cowboy.....CMJ has a solid rep on the board and you'll be happy with your visit. you'll notice that with some of the "good" one's guys don't share too much 'cause we don't want to give away some of the YMMV perks. my view if the girls are on here and guys have solid feedback your safe....it's the CL site or others to be wary of. i always, always search a name on here prior to a visit......good luck.

All of the CMJ MPAs are sexy and well trained in pampering. The only real difference is chemistry. When you click you could easily fall in love/lust. As with all MPAs repeat visits MAY result in a YMMV situation. Jasmin tries to run a tight ship so anyone getting extras is unlikelyto pass on this info, for the risk of getting the MPA in trouble, as Jasmin seems to have lots of sources of info on her MPAs.

On a first visit expect nothing more than a really enjoyable bodyslide/hj/and possibly msog.This is probably the most dependable place in Ottawa where you are guaranteed a certain level of sevice at a set price.

I am hoping to be the newest memeber at CMJ very soon, just taking the time to read around the boards to gather as much info as possible. I'm curious whether I will feel out of place (I'm in my early twenties), and what the average visitors age is like? TIA

I am hoping to be the newest memeber at CMJ very soon, just taking the time to read around the boards to gather as much info as possible. I'm curious whether I will feel out of place (I'm in my early twenties), and what the average visitors age is like? TIA

average age is between 20 and dead......hahahaha

you will not feel out of place...they are a sweet bunch and lots of fun

They've always been really careful to keep things very discrete for me, making sure to check first to make sure I don't run into anybody in the hallways etc. I'm sure it would be more difficult at a busy time like a Friday night or something, but it's not like they'd leave you sitting chit-chatting with the guys in a waiting room or anything!

Actually I think the only time you would see another member there is if you went in with a buddy at the same time. Otherwise they are very scrupulous about protecting member's discretion.

Correct, they are very excellent at their bookings and timing. Over the years being there and Jasmin original place, I ran into 2 guys only in the hallway, going in and out..nothing said..nothing happened...for all I know it could of been canuckhooker, antlerman,joeblow1969...who cares...by the way..I did say hello!..they did say hi back with a huge grin on their face:mrgreen:...happy days!

Actually I think the only time you would see another member there is if you went in with a buddy at the same time. Otherwise they are very scrupulous about protecting member's discretion.

I too was once in the same boat. Scouring the net for information, also in my very early 20's (as I am still); I found CMJ before I found this community board in fact.

Hi guys!

Honestly....You won't even remember/care that there are other people there when you go. As far as I've experienced, all the ladies are enthralling and will quickly have you fluttering above the clouds...

before you finally set down in heaven ^.^

To echo what others are saying, discretion is a very high priority and one we all appreciate.

Correct, they are very excellent at their bookings and timing. Over the years being there and Jasmin original place, I ran into 2 guys only in the hallway, going in and out..nothing said..nothing happened...for all I know it could of been canuckhooker, antlerman,joeblow1969...who cares...by the way..I did say hello!..they did say hi back with a huge grin on their face:mrgreen:...happy days!

I am not hard to miss if you see me walking out of any place......

Wobly legs..........big grin...........dazed look.....and kleenex stuck to me somewhere.......

Well, I just booked my orientation. I feel very nervous for some strange reason . . . Sorta like I have no idea what I'm getting myself into . . .

Well, I just booked my orientation. I feel very nervous for some strange reason . . . Sorta like I have no idea what I'm getting myself into . . .

I'm willing to bet that your ONLY disappointment is going to be the same as everyone. Your time there will be too short.

Have fun!

I remember my orientation very well, I was quite nervous till I was brought in by the hostess to have the place explained to me and she was wearing a short robe with nothing underneath. My nervousness changed to anticipation in a heartbeat! You will have a great time, trust me!

Relax ..... they will make u feel at ease before they make feel release :)

If you can't be comfortable there you may as well give up massages.......

The orientation is just an opportunity for us to make sure that you are the type of person we want as a member of our club, as well it's an opportunity for you to find out about us and meet a few of the hostesses - if at that that time you decide that membership is something that is right for you then we take a sample of your blood, finger prints and a retinal scan as well, we ask that you notify and ask permission of your entire family and close friends if it's ok that you join our club...

:boobies: ha ha ha... no all that we actually ask is that you fill out our little membership forms and that you pay your membership fee. It does take about 30 minutes. If you decide that its not for you then it really doesn't cost anything except 30 minutes of your time.

Guest c*****t

ok this is going to be a great opportunity for me to step in, i have been sitting in thebackground for a couple now and just reading and observing and enjoing the comments and reviews, but i have to say this, i joined CMJ because of the reviews on here, it has been 7 weeks now, and i have been going back every week religiouslym it is like a home away from home, the girls are amazing, get to know them and their likes and dislikes...... it is one of the best clubs i have been tom but the best in Otown......

i know the information provided on here is vague so to say, but as my fellow Cerebites, say, it is more or less on a priviledge basis.....

Also following the golden rule, what happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors....

and on a side note, not to defend Costco, once you understand theri concept you will understand the membership priviledge, you pay to become a meber to have access to the cheapest price on the best possible item there is in town, thats what Costco is about and i back my comment since i now someone working at the head office and what their vison is about and i can say the same for CMJ, you are a member of an elite club which provides nothing but the best in an extremely, safe, clean and discreet environment with the city's best.....

deliciously yours

Chef