MA with great massage skills

Would love to follow this thread and get a recommendation.

In my opinion the best ever was MichelleMA, but from what I can tell she's not going to come back. Very disappointing.

Anyone out there that's seen her and had a comparable massage? In the strictly massage department.

Would love to follow this thread and get a recommendation.

In my opinion the best ever was MichelleMA, but from what I can tell she's not going to come back. Very disappointing.

Anyone out there that's seen her and had a comparable massage? In the strictly massage department.

She (Michelle Ma) is an SP now, so likely available for massage option...

Try Katrine, Kelly, Alexxandria...they've all got their "Papers"..likely others too.

• Like 1

Katrine Cannon and Jessie Brown have taken formal training. Not sure about any other MA though at the moment.

• Like 1

Two that come to mind immediately are Jude and Kelly on Cambridge. Both have professional training.

I can vouch for Katrine, she can gives a great therapeutic massage if you ask her to. LusciousLilly can give a good head to toes massage also, she gets all the knots out of all the times. And also JessicaMassage gives a great massage also and is a great body slider :)

• Like 1

Gina does a great job. If you give her an idea of where to look for those knots, she grips and rips.

Emily at Bodycare also does a fantastic job. When I am all knotted up, she is the cure.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I've been to Katrine and the guys are right...awesome massage skills. Highly recommended

One of the best RMT massages that you will ever get..

All the training, facilities and massage techniques combined with a very caring and pleasant attitude. Kelly knows what she is doing.

Highly recommended, Kelly has helped me with my damaged shoulders where no else could.

Rodehard

Guest m**t****ka

Can you guys please let me know if Jude and/or Kelly Cambridge at least go topless? Thanks in advance.

Kelly is a No, and Jude is topless yes...she is very sexy with thong or bikinis on.

They are both very good massage therapists...with full qualifications.

Can you guys please let me know if Jude and/or Kelly Cambridge at least go topless? Thanks in advance.

Yes, they both do but my choice go to Jude.