What Are Your Secret Indulgences Aside From Hobbying? Ladies Post Yours Too!

Aside from hobbying and masturbation, what is your secret indulgence of all time? My secret indulgence is watching the "The Real Housewives" series. Not just one... all of them and I never miss an episode. I admit it now! LOL!

• Like 4

I watched Desperate Housewives, still watch Grey's Anatomy and have watched Young and Restless off and on for 30 years and now you know so I am going to have to kill ALL of you !!!! ;)

• Like 2

I watched Desperate Housewives, still watch Grey's Anatomy and have watched Young and Restless off and on for 30 years and now you know so I am going to have to kill ALL of you !!!! ;)

Don't feel bad Lee, I've watched Grey's ever since the first season. I'm also a devoted fan of Dancing with the Stars. Aside from the idiot box I indulge in daily meditation and a weekly visit to a local RMT, needed or not.

• Like 1

My secret indulgence is going to the spa and being pampered. I love relaxing having a relaxation or hot stone massage, or a pedicure and relaxing afterward with a nice glass of wine or herbal tea.

• Like 1

I have to say I am entirely addicted to the Housewives series also. Aside from that though, I am an addrenaline junky, lol. Anything that will scare me at first and I cant wait to do again after is definitely my indulgance.

• Like 2

I used to watch Gossip Girl but I thought it went off the rails too much in more recent seasons. I still enjoy girly drinks though, like cocktails and stuff, and I do yoga.

• Like 1

Pedicures

I once made fun of a male client for getting one (We just had that sort of relationship). Then as an April Fools joke and partly as a dare he gave me a gift certificate for one.

It was awesome. I've gotten a few since.

• Like 1

My now-not-so-secret indulgence? Watching the show Grimm. It's so fucking awful, but for some reason, I love it.

• Like 2

I make my own wine and love to share it with my friends! How many bottles you get equals my love for you!!

69 bottles of wine on the wall.....69 bottles of wine ! I am sure there is a love song that goes something like that Kath ?? !! ;)

• Like 2

Smoking cigars.

Having a drag from a lady's cigarette.

Licking the knife after making a peanut butter sandwich. Jessica Chastain won me over doing it as well in Zero Dark Thirty. Well that and she's kinda perty.

• Like 1

My girly indulgence I suppose would be a shopping trip to Holt Renfrew. But what I truly love and indulge in often is the pleasure of the company of dogs, being smothered in their licks and kisses.

• Like 3

I scour antique markets for stuff that not only matches my decor, but also matches my interest in cool old stuff....

I love to cook meals that I won't eat until much later - it's fantastic going to the freezer and rediscovering what you made two months before.

• Like 3

sometimes...I open my fridge and slice a piece of butter off and eat it plain, oftentimes this coincides with watching makeup videos on youtube.

• Like 1

To my mind there are few greater advantages to being an adult than having the ability to eat cookie dough without permission.

:p

• Like 1

sometimes...I open my fridge and slice a piece of butter off and eat it plain, oftentimes this coincides with watching makeup videos on youtube.

LOL my grandmother used to do that!

• Like 1

My secret indulgence is kinda wacky. But it works for me. While I'm outside walking anywhere, I love nothing more than going up to dogs and their owners and fussing over the pooch while talking to the owner a little. Certain circumstances must be ideal in order to do this successfully, but mostly if I get a good vibe from both owner and dog, I go for it. And no matter what, a little doggy love and friendly, neighbourly chit chat usually leaves me with a huge fix of happy happy joy joy. :D

• Like 1