Zen Palace -Full Body Relaxation Massage

That was you had seen! Yes we are closing but you can still pm me on here as i will still be seeing my clients and those who wish tp see me!

Thank you Ivy!

Out of curiosity, how long are you guys in business? Is it done for good, or are there other plans for location?

Went there for the first time last week. Amazing massage and couldn't have been more impressed with Ivy. Glad to know that you can still be reached. Looking forward to seeing you again!!

• Like 1

This place allegedly closed last week. However, there are ads on CL every day with the same wording, pics and phone numbers as the "closed" place.

What gives? :confused0024:

There is an ad on CL which I thought was for Zen Place as it is the same phone #. It is not Zen which I guess has closed down.

A guy answers. I think he says Fort Rouge Refexology but he says it so fast it is hard to tell. He says they are a new business and on Main St.

I wonder if this new place is associated with Zen or it's previous owners. When a business normally closed down MTS doesn't just give their number out to a new business. They keep the number dormant for a year or 2.

Anyone know anything about this?

Cheers

There is an ad on CL which I thought was for Zen Place as it is the same phone #. It is not Zen which I guess has closed down.

A guy answers. I think he says Fort Rouge Refexology but he says it so fast it is hard to tell. He says they are a new business and on Main St.

I wonder if this new place is associated with Zen or it's previous owners. When a business normally closed down MTS doesn't just give their number out to a new business. They keep the number dormant for a year or 2.

Anyone know anything about this?

Cheers

It seems to me that yes Zen closed .. But moved to a new location on main , I don't think it was but a day or two between the places .. Maybe they kept say we are closing to increase business , making everyone thinking they are closing people will come one last time or two , I haven't been in the new place yet but I know where they are , I will have to make a stop and see how this location is

The owners of Zen did the same thing when they moved from King St. Zen was run by exactly the same people, yet they denied up and down that it was the same ownership. It didn't make sense to me, because they were providing pretty decent service, so why bother?.

Assuming the new place on Main is under the same ownership as Zen was, the guy is likely Michelle's husband. He sometimes manned the desk at Zen.

Claim to be offering receipts for both massage and reflexology sessions now. Must have an licensed RMT or maybe they are just giving you a receipt but whether or not your insurance company will accept the receipt is another issue.

;)

Claim to be offering receipts for both massage and reflexology sessions now. Must have an licensed RMT or maybe they are just giving you a receipt but whether or not your insurance company will accept the receipt is another issue.

;)

In my experience with my insurance company . They will only accept receipts from approved RMTs , each RMT must apply for approval by providing a record of certification , or the owner of a clinic can apply for approval and then the clinic itself can be approved that will cover all RMTs working at the clinic , so if you plan on trying to use these receipts ensure your insurance company will accept them first

It does depend on the company but you are basically correct.

That's my point. To go from basically an R&T place to an establishment where they can issue receipts from an RMT, the insurance company will approve is quite a step. As has been established no licensed RMT is going to risk their future being associated with a place that provides "happy endings."

Thus their receipts are either no good or they are no longer doing 'extras".

Cheers

I love these cryptic responses. :confused0024:

Is it really that hard to tell us what is going on? Is the new place strictly legit or can a guy still get his oil changed?

By saying your continuing on does that mean you're at the new place or just that your continuing on your own?

This is a board where guys come for information and so far none has been forthcoming about this new place.

Cheers

• Like 1

Went a couple days ago...saw the same masseuse as before (she died her hair, so I didn't recognize her at first).

Realised why I came back. Let's just stay I questioned whether I would be okay to drive!

• Like 1

Went a couple days ago...saw the same masseuse as before (she died her hair, so I didn't recognize her at first).

Realised why I came back. Let's just stay I questioned whether I would be okay to drive!

where is the new location and what's the name of the girl you see? Thanks.