Is it wise to invite a SP to you home?

Just thought I would look for some feed back and some advice on how wise it is to invite a SP to your home for an outcall? Ladies, are you comfortable with this, or only if you have seen your client a few times before in another setting?

I have done outcalls in the past and will continue to do them just as long as I get proper verification. I also check in with someone before and after while I'm on an outcall.

As long as you know the SP is reputable and discrete in her behaviour and how she dresses, you should be fine. When I first started out with an agency, I would get the driver to drop me off a few houses down so no one would see a car pulling up. I also dressed tastefully so I wouldn't draw any attention to myself.

• Like 7

Being a hobbyist who almost exclusively opts for outcalls, I see no problem with it. As long as you stick to reputable and recommended ladies, you should have no issues. If you're a bit apprehensive, I'd suggest you book an upscale hotel room for your first appointment with them. That way, you can meet someone new on a neutral turf before inviting them to your residence. I did that for many years, with much success.

• Like 6

Being an outcall only hobbyist for 5 years I would say it is wise if you do your research and you are selective who you are inviting. This is the only legal way to have a paid date (unless you wish to pay $150 for a hotel on the top of donation). No major issues so far. Only on one occasion I was stalked but that was a dancer. Remember you are having total strangers in the privacy of your home where you live and not everybody engaged in this industry is safe. So be very selective and ask lots of questions before inviting.

It also depends on the environment that you live. My building is quiet and people with class who mind their own business. They have seen me plenty of times with different visiting guests and either assumed they are my GFs or mind their own business. Not same for all especially those living in noisy neighborhoods or have nosy neighbors,

In addition, since outcalls are legal both sides are safer in my view since in case of any wrongdoing, like robbery, pimp harassment (well try not to call anyone with pimp), assault.... either side can call the police. Which brings me to another legal discussion that decriminalization (of bawdy houses, guards and drivers) makes the hobby safer for everyone but that is another topic and I don't wish to hijack the thread.

• Like 3

When I first started out with an agency, I would get the driver to drop me off a few houses down so no one would see a car pulling up. I also dressed tastefully so I wouldn't draw any attention to myself.

Very wise decisions. :)

• Like 2

I pretty much only receive at my place, and never had to worry about anything. It should not be more difficult, nor more worrysome, than going to visit on an incall if you discuss it with a reputable lady. In these cases, nosy neignbors or not, it just looks like someone is visiting you.

• Like 6

I have done it several times and never had an issue. In fact it is quite enjoyable and relaxing. If you have done your homework, and know who you are dealing with you should have no issues.

• Like 2

Although I normally have outcalls to my hotels, I see reputable ladies. Ladies I have no issue being seen in public with (whether they want to be seen with me, well that's another story ;-) LOL) Long story short, except for logistics of it...I live in smalltown Ontario, I would have no issues trust and discretion wise having a lady to my place

My trust level with the ladies I see now so high should, hypothetically speaking I need someone to hold my wallet (cw credit card & cash) I trust the ladies implicitly

A evening rambling

RG

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have had a positive experience with a local SP meeting myself at my home and it was delightful. She now entertains me in her own private home and vice versa when we can get our schedules to match up.

I have received outcalls at my place for years. I have never once had any issues, or complaints from my neighbours. Personally I'm good with either in or outcall, though I much prefer hosting, it can sometimes be easier to go and see them...less house cleaning that way! The bonus for me hosting is women tend to love my place and I can have as much wine as I like since I'm not driving!!! :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments. I've dabbled with the idea of hosting a travelling lady for an outcall in my home later this month mostly because I just wanted to have a relaxing time and cook her some dinner on our date. No "services" just dinner company (ok maybe a kiss or two).

I make the distinction of travelling vs local because I would never take the chance with a someone who has easy access to me afterward. No offence to anyone (so please don't go on the attack) but if an SP is fact a nutjob she'll likely be exceptional at covering up her issues for an hour or two while she assumes her cover role for the date. That presents a potential complication so I choose to avoid it.

In this case I've met the lady before and she's actually wonderful and I think that she'd be comfortable with me asking this but I've wondered about the ladies comfort level for an outcall on a "first meeting" in a home. I know that I would prefer this as I'll be much more comfortable and relaxed on my home turf but I assume that the lady may feel more comfortable to receive in her own place. Personally I'm uncomfortable going out to dinner here in my home town with an SP (I'm well known in most of the establishments I would choose to go to) so having her in my home for dinner seem to be the only option.

We'll see I guess what develops but it's good to know that it does happen often with no repercussions.

As Nicholette said if you kow you are dealing with a pofessional and discreet sp then having them visit is perfectly okay. I love doing outcalls but I am picky about where I will go and as long as you give me proper verification I'll have no issues with going to a home/hotel. A professional sp forgets where she was and with whom after the session is over. For me doing outcalls is less worrisome as my locations discretion isn't at risk.

• Like 1

I would be willing to host at my place with no issues.......except my wife and kids may have a few questions about what is going on ;)

• Like 1

Every sp is different. There are some that will only do incalls and occasionally outcalls to reputable hotels. There are others who will only do outcalls to either residence or hotels. There are those that provide all three options. For me, if my incall location is a rented studio used only for this business is my most favored option. I have a kitchen and its private.

Doing an outcall to a residence is usually an option for me. I do have a screening procedure I follow for my safety. I suspect that if you are having a lady come to your residence, pick up on her ques on her screening procedure. If she has none, and will blindly come to your home, and if have no knowledge of who she is, I would be concerned too. However, once a call is finished, and there are no problems or issues, the name, address and phone number become a thing of the past and I would have no further contact with my client. That's the difference between a professional sp and someone who has other motives.

• Like 2

I think most of us feel more comfortable in our own space so in that sense I prefer hosting however, I do enjoy outcalls and understand that is more convenient for some gentlemen. I feel more at ease when is with someone I have met or have communicated for a while but I do not worry about safety as I would not meet someone I have concerns about for incall either.

The only thing I would not feel comfortable with and I'm not saying is wrong just is not for me, is to visit someone at the place he shares with someone, particularly when that someone is a SO. I find is a bit disrespectful (and I'm talking on my side, I do not judge the other person views on it) and also there is a certain level of risk as even when the other person is not expected things happen and plans change and having the person show up while I'm there would change a nice date to a disaster one.

• Like 5

The only thing I would not feel comfortable with and I'm not saying is wrong just is not for me, is to visit someone at the place he shares with someone, particularly when that someone is a SO.

Great point Isabella!!

I know for the likes of me, hosting is easy because I am on my own. I don't have to worry about people walking in or being caught in the act.

The rapport thing is important too. For me it's less about "services" and more about the individual. I would much rather develop a rapport here or through other messaging processes before inviting someone to my home - I think it just enhances the experience and sets the tone - everyone is at ease.

I don't visit gentlemen in their homes unless I know them very well and know that they live alone. Even then, I did have a bad experience one time with a trusted client in his home. That made me reluctant to do outcalls to private residences for quite awhile.

The only exception I make is if the client is disabled. My home is not wheelchair accessible. I have had several disabled clients over the years and enjoyed my time with them a great deal. Each of them was very different from the rest. All of them required round-the-clock care, and their caregivers were solid professionals who never interfered with anything.

• Like 5

I used to offer outcalls to private homes when I had my trusted driver with me that would wait close the gentleman's residence. For now I don't offer them to everyone, only to the locations I've already been to or to hotels.

Since I'm not from Ottawa, I don't have anyone close to take care of me (they'd take 2 hrs to get here!). Plus the taxi fees get a bit expensive...

However for the time I did provide outcalls to homes I really enjoyed myself as my clients were usually more comfortable at their own place and I didn't have to stress about the traffic at my hotel. There was also the fact that I avoided the no-shows (extremely frequent since I mostly advertise on BP).

I hope this helps!

• Like 1

Assuming you're single lol

Seriously though. Being a sufferer of vehicular deprivation :p , I actually prefer outcalls to my home. My advice is to be sure to invite someone over who A) you've seen before and trust that they know how to be discrete and aren't completely off their rocker or anything. Or B) Make sure the lady has good recommendations/reviews (ideally by other gentleman who have seen her on an outcall basis and that notes have been made of her good discretion.)

And from the other side of the coin........ ladies, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but when seeing someone at their home for the first time, if it is someone you haven't already met (or even if you have) please make sure you have gotten prior references from other reputable and trustworthy providers first! Safety first! :)

On a lighter note, the thing I enjoy most about outcalls to my home is how the memory lingers even after the lady has departed. "Hey, that's the bed where I did that with her"....."Hey, this here is the couch where she did that to me!"........"Hey, right now I'm in the shower where she got down on her knees and did that thing I oh so love!"......."Hey, how interesting, this is the same dining room table on which we...." You get my drift ;)

• Like 2

Out of experience I definitely prefer high-end incalls and would only allow for a "home" visit from someone I would have been with a few times. And even then, I knew a great SP which I had met at a dance club. I invited her over at my place. First thing I know, she showes up in one of those glaring stretch limo and the driver, not having immediate calls to cover, stayed in front of the door for about 15 minutes. I can't say I was comfortable.

I did this recently, but the SP was then complaining about their crazy driver. It got me worried that its not just the SP that you need to worry about. The SP in question is well known and well reviewed, so research would not have helped. Has me second guessing the whole scenario.

I would think anyone not single &/or lives in a small town would be a fan of the incall. That being said, if you travel, or have the $$ otherwise, a hotel room is great. I find, especially for a first time encounter, regardless of the rapport I might have garnered through PM's or e-mails, I'm much more relaxed if the SP visits me.

Legalities aside however, some of the SP's here have some fantastic, classy incall locations. And realize discretion is as important to an SP as it is to the client.

i think it depends on how comfortable you are with the sp and how well you know her. if it was someone that i knew and trusted i would not mind having them over to my place.