Am pretty new to the cerb world. ..there are no recommendations here of me...yet. I have and do work with ambergreeneyes and Brandii. I'm hoping some nice cerb gent will soon take the plunge and give me a shot... it's hard for the newbie SPs on here to make a reputation if no one gives them achance at first....just throwing that out there for us newbies. What Iintimidates you most about seeing a new girl?

All in good time sweetie!

I remember how hard it was for me in the beginning days here on cerb. It took me like 7 months or something like that for my first reco:(

So many rules and a whole new world to get used to a learn about. Heck, I am still learning, lol...

It will come in time. Becarfull not to put a client on the spot by asking for a reco, some clients do get offended by this and become uncomfortable to be approached with this question. There are many new hobbyist that have not yet gained the confidence to speak openly on their experiences as well.

If you are consistent with your service, on time, and paying attention to detail, then I am sure that you will very soon get your reco here:) Once you get one, the rest will follow very quickly.

Good luck, hope to see your name up there soon!

• Like 6

I never ask for anything. I aim to please :) I prefer a relaxed, enjoyable experience. Was just stating it's difficult to meet anyone without it. I enjoy the many convos I have had here on cerb. Main reason for the post was the question at the end. What's the most difficult thing you find, with meeting with a new SP?

Thank you Sofia for being eloquent and kind about it. At my start I recieved quite a tongue lashing for mentioning to clients that I appreciated reco's, I didn't know back then that it was considered rude and bad behavior. I admittedly neglected to read the rules and paid a price for that. So my dear just do your best and they will come, also know there are many, many men who prefer not to write recos but their return visits will tell you how much you are appreciated. All any of us can do is our best, your hard work will eventually garner it's just rewards, don't worry.:icon_biggrin:

• Like 5

Please note: I am not asking for recos....my post was a little misunderstood...it was more in response to the two threads about Brandii and I...and I was asking the most difficult thing about meeting a nee sp....I apologize if anyone mistook it for me asking for anything. ... :/

Some points from a gentleman's, well this gentleman's point of view

First, you may be encountering newbie hobbyists on your dates. I say this because when I was a newbie, recommendations were difficult for me. I was raised that intimate matters between a man and woman were private. It was hard to get out of this mindset when I embarked on this lifestyle. And even when I got myself over that hurdle, I found it hard to actually write the recommendation (I have since gotten better ;-) )

So some of your clients may find it hard to write recommendations so they don't, that doesn't mean they don't think you are a good companion. BTW some may not like writing at all. And some guys may think a long recommendation is needed and don't lile writing essays LOL, when in fact a short quick two line recommendation will do

Sophia and Cristy made the other point, but don't ask a gentleman to write a recommendation. He might feel pressured to write one or completely put off by being asked. Just let the recommendations come naturally, it may take time, but a good companion will receive recommendations. In the meantime, be a good SP providing a wonderful escape for gentlemen, the rest should fall into place

Good Luck

RG

• Like 5

personally a lot of my cerb customers don't partake in forums at all, others don't believe its anyone's business who they're seeing and for what, lol and I've actually had one or two reco's typed out on my wall. sweet but still not a formal review. It doesn't bother me though :) people that see me come back ;)

Some people just aren't writers is all :)

Edited by Serena Blake
added thought
  • Like 4

A recommendation does help.

I have seen Julzie but I was very cautious because there was no recommendation on CERB.

I did ask Julzie about why she had no recommendations on CERB and she explained that she could not ask for one. (And did not ask me for one)

The long and the short I did have a good time meeting Julzie, she is a wonderful and beautiful woman and I have posted a recommendation:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=133568

• Like 2

A recommendation does help.

I have seen Julzie but I was very cautious because there was no recommendation on CERB.

I did ask Julzie about why she had no recommendations on CERB and she explained that she could not ask for one. (And did not ask me for one)

The long and the short I did have a good time meeting Julzie, she is a wonderful and beautiful woman and I have posted a recommendation:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=133568

well that is sweet of you to do so :)

Obviously its classless to ask for one is why I'm sure she wouldn't ask :) But also sometimes people just don't think to post recommendations. to me its no big deal :)

I was lucky enough to have quite a few gentlemen take a chance on me when I was new before I even knew CERB existed. Once I found it I realized that many of these lovely gentlemen were members here but their comfort lies in using the resources, supporting the ladies through visits and in remaining quiet. Reco's are wonderful as it helps those who want a better idea of who they might be seeing or in determining if someone might be a match for their personality and desires. For those who do not indulge in them, their feedback directly to me, their willingness to re-book and the smile/hug when they leave are just as valuable to me as the other.

It is hard when you're first starting out but if you maintain professional standards, be yourself and open and provide the best you can, you will grow strong in this business.

I usually ask the SP if I can do a reco...if I thought i should, based on my time with the sp & whether the cell phone was turned off etc.