Blocked Phone Numbers

I can fully understand that a sp would like to be contacted from an unblocked number for their safety and security. However, I am uncomfortable calling from an unblocked number. My reasoning is as follows, what if the sp is not discreet and texts or calls back. This could lead to an uncomfortable situation. Maybe I am paranoid but how do others make initial contact when an email address is not provided and they insist on being called from an unblocked number. I look forward to any input on this subject.

Most hobbyists get a cell phone specifically for this purpose. No one else has your number, you turn it off when not hobbying, then turn it back on when you want to come out to play.

Some sp's require a landline, and no real way to get around that one. I don't know of any sp that would call a number AFTER the call is finished.

We want to verify who we are talking to

We want to verify that you are not obviously underage

We want to verify you are not a woman posing as a client

If I have ever called a number and someone other then the client answers, I always ask for Stella. Then when she says "wrong number", I can say sorry. That's only for my regular clients that have asked me to call them back.

Get a hobby phone. Cheap, pre-paid and problem solved.

xoxo

• Like 6

As has been said, get yourself a cellphone just for this lifestyle. Nothing says you keep it on all the time

Or you may find that you have to give a home phone (landline) number or your work number instead.

Some ladies require A LOT more information than an unblocked number if they require verification/screening.

Remember YOU are initiating contact with the lady, she isn't contacting you, for an intimate encounter, if you want her to let you into her private intimate life, giving your phone number to her is the very least of yourself you can give

Finally read the recommendations so you will initiate contact with a professional companion. And avoid those ones (small minority I would think) you think are indiscrete

RG

• Like 5

Every SP has a right to have her own protocol for being contacted. The reasons have been well documented here so I figure if you can't agree to their simple request, you loose.

• Like 3

As our 2 other members just said, it is not alot to ask for, and by getting a cheep prepaid phone then you have no worries.

You must stop and consider that we are inviting you into our space, in a venerable position, and need to know that you are not hiding something. I have been tricked time and time again with competition trying to get my location details, or a client that that has been refused service etc. Safety has to first.

If you are booking with an established and recommended lady, we have put much time and effort into building our reputation, so TRUST us when we say " we will never call you txt you unless you ask us to do so" as we do not want to ruin it for you or for ourselves. Our livelihoods depend on discretion and trust, not going to jeopardies that!

I do get what you are saying. But like Meaghan stated, per paid phone eliminates that problem. Also, if you are booking a less experienced or an SP that you can not verify, well that is a shoot in the dark.

Most of the ladies here on cerb are professional, therefore we look after these little details very well. We would not have much business if we went around calling our clients out of the blue.

I have a client that when he comes over he asks me to delete our phone history from his phone on the chance his wify might see it, this is smart!

In the case that I do ever get a call from a confused person that says " I see this number on my husbands phone" I say" Hmm well do you have a cocker spaniel that is being groomed?... " They say no why? I say...." well I am a groomer and was dialing a number to call the owners, perhaps I got the wrong number?

Which is very possible because I AM a groomer part time , lol...

I hope this has put your mind at ease a bit more? I hope you decide to get a play pone,or at the very least, learn to trust the ladies and always erase your call and txt history:)

• Like 5

Most blocked callers are blocking their number for a reason, the least of which is privacy. As most blocked callers are prankers or time waters. Thats why most of us don't answer them, most days I get at least a dozen or so, perhaps some are innocent, nervous, and just wanting to protect themselves but the bad out weighs the good. It would be unproductive and distructive for a provider to cause a hobbyist issues. Professional sp's take every precaution to protect your privacy and their safety and security. But if you still don't feel secure then really the only answer is as suggested -get a hobby phone.

• Like 1

I have been in this hobby for over 10 years now and have only had a lady call my number without warning once about 7 years ago. She was from Montreal and I hadn't left yet for Montreal and our date was that night. She thought I was already there but had her security guy call so even that wasn't really a problem. As long as you stay with the ladies that have a good reputation, you should not have anything to worry about giving your number. For me, I would think a second play phone would raise more suspicion then anything. Yes you can hide it but it could be found rather easy I would think unless you had a place outside the home to hide it like an office or something. I would never under any circumstance give a lady my land line, ever. If that is her choice to ask for it, it is your choice not to see her, simple as that. Basically it boils down to the fact the ladies have every right to ask for what ever information they want to make them feel safe, whether it's over the top or not. In turn, we have the choice not to see a lady if we feel they are asking for too much info that makes us feel uncomfortable. Nothing I hate worse then guys complaining about a lady asking for too much info or too much money. The ladies have every right to ask what ever info they want as well as what ever donation they want, and we have the choice not to see them if we feel it is too much, info or money.

• Like 2

I have been in this hobby for over 10 years now and have only had a lady call my number without warning once about 7 years ago. She was from Montreal and I hadn't left yet for Montreal and our date was that night. She thought I was already there but had her security guy call so even that wasn't really a problem. As long as you stay with the ladies that have a good reputation, you should not have anything to worry about giving your number. For me, I would think a second play phone would raise more suspicion then anything. Yes you can hide it but it could be found rather easy I would think unless you had a place outside the home to hide it like an office or something. I would never under any circumstance give a lady my land line, ever. If that is her choice to ask for it, it is your choice not to see her, simple as that. Basically it boils down to the fact the ladies have every right to ask for what ever information they want to make them feel safe, whether it's over the top or not. In turn, we have the choice not to see a lady if we feel they are asking for too much info that makes us feel uncomfortable. Nothing I hate worse then guys complaining about a lady asking for too much info or too much money. The ladies have every right to ask what ever info they want as well as what ever donation they want, and we have the choice not to see them if we feel it is too much, info or money.

I would also add to this, that even on your playphone it is wise to erase history of calls and txt at the end of each visit. At least if it is found, then you might be able to explain that a buddy had left it or gave it to you, or you seen at yard sale for 5 bucks... it is just a spare phone. But I think best to leave outside the home as well. With no history on it, or removing the sim or battery it can appear as a dead phone.

Also I do have a few client that do use blocked numbers, but I made sure that at least our first visit was from unblocked number. Then everytime after that I can ask a simple question to him like" where was the location you seen me last, and what was our session like? Massage? GFE? Hour? What was I wearing? when was our last session? What color is my bedspread or couch or whatever, but these questions have to BANG ON! Then I know for sure he has been there already. After just a couple visits I know the voice. Names elude me, as many people give us fake names too. If these questions are answered to my satisfaction, more then likely I will book it.

• Like 1

I would never under any circumstance give a lady my land line, ever. If that is her choice to ask for it, it is your choice not to see her, simple as that.

Most sp's request a landline number if they are going to your place. This avoids problems with the lady showing up and the address does not exist or no one from that address requested her services.

Of course it is your choice to not want to give the lady the info she requests and not go through with seeing her as a result. Remember though, this is standard practice for her safety. It reduces your options of ladies to see.

There is no reason for paranoia. If you stick to reputable providers with good reviews, chances are that they haven't gotten to where they are by being loose-lipped. That would travel pretty fast and ruin a reputation and business. If you want to see a lady, it will serve you well to get a pre-paid phone, or else find another lady that has a different procedure.

I do not want to tell anyone how they should run their business or how to pick a provider, but IMO it is the ladies that don't have an effective screening process that may also have little regard for your own safety and overall experience, and it is they, not the well-known professionals, who you (or any client concerned about discretion and safety) should screen out.

If you stick to providers on this board, you more than likely have nothing to worry about. Just have fun!

My nickle's worth.

FR

• Like 6

Rogers have a call manager that u can add a phone number to and if your worried about someone calling u back just add there phone number into it and they can't call you

Rogers have a call manager that u can add a phone number to and if your worried about someone calling u back just add there phone number into it and they can't call you

Yes this is a good option, however, if you are trying to confirm a session, chances are greatly reduced for you to have the session fulfilled:(

Perhaps after the session is completed this may be a good option?

Discretion, issues with phones, never has happened to me. All the ladies I have seen are and have been discrete with all information I have given them, (even the few, thank god only a very few unprofessional ladies) BTW the companions I see require far more information than just my unblocked phone number, they require full verification/screening.

I will say I trust the ladies far more with keeping my personal information private than I trust the government (which is legislated to keep private information private) with my personal information, and I speak from experience

Trust is a two way street, if you don't trust the lady to be discrete and you contacted her, don't expect her to trust you to be a good potential client, and expect to be declined for an encounter.

Get yourself a cell phone for this lifestyle and tell the lady your number, you really have nothing to fear

RG

• Like 3

I will say I trust the ladies far more with keeping my personal information private than I trust the government (which is legislated to keep private information private) with my personal information, and I speak from experience

Trust is a two way street, if you don't trust the lady to be discrete and you contacted her, don't expect her to trust you to be a good potential client, and expect to be declined for an encounter.

Get yourself a cell phone for this lifestyle and tell the lady your number, you really have nothing to fear

RG

Thank you RG. Well said and very important. Had a call this afternoon from someone who called from a blocked phone number. He did not want to meet my most basic screening and of course I would not book him due to this. Interesting as this post is here in NB. His loss, not mine!

xoxo

• Like 1

Just wanted to thank all who responded to this thread and for sharing their opinions. It was very informative. The origins of this thread started because of requests from sp's from another board and not from any negative dealings with the ladies of CERB. In the future, I will stick with CERB ladies.

Not a stupid question

Places like Wireless Wave, or cell phone providers such as Virgin Mobility offer prepaid cell phones. One thing about a place like Wireless Wave they deal with a few different cell phone companies

What you could do is buy a cheap cell phone (if used for just this lifestyle all it needs to do is phone and text, you don't need all sorts of bells and whistles on it)

Tell then you want a prepaid phone, what you do then is to top up (put money on your phone) is buy a phone card (usually in denominations of $15, $25, $50, or $100) No monthly bill, just top up as you need to

RG

Just as a postscript, and not endorsing anything, just an example, here is a pay as you go (prepaid) plan from Virgin Mobility through Wireless Wave

http://www.wirelesswave.ca/virgin-mobile-plans-features-and-coverage/atlantic-canada/plans.asp?Category=61

• Like 2

Just wanted to thank all who responded to this thread and for sharing their opinions. It was very informative. The origins of this thread started because of requests from sp's from another board and not from any negative dealings with the ladies of CERB. In the future, I will stick with CERB ladies.

Ohh that is good to hear:) I wonder if you now feel better about this issue? Have you decided to get a play phone? Are you more confident in our cerb ladies rep now? Hope so, as it would be disappointing to limit your accessibility for future bookings with the many nice and safe ladies our community has to offer:)

• Like 1

Sophia, I will consider purchasing a "play phone", but will limit my contact to sp's with good reviews and good reputations. Discretion is of paramount importance and contacting someone with no track record is not for me at this time.