How do you like your coffee or tea?

A perfect topic fir an early morning..., is a very simple and every day question but we all have a different taste.... How do you like your coffee or what do you put in it! And fir those that dont drink coffee how about your tea?

I ll start! Lets say i am going through a timmis drive thru I will take Large coffee with 1/4 French Vainilla... Even at home i put french vainilla cream on my coffee and a hint of cinamon...

Now you know if u ever come and visit and want to bring coffee lol

• Like 1

My favorite for coffee is with a shot of Bailey's Caramel. SO delicious. When it comes to tea, I LOVE Stash teas and they have some amazing flavors like mint chocolate, Christmas Morning and Pumpkin Spice.

When not stocked or fancy...triple triple!

• Like 3

Not very creative with my drinks.

Coffee (gotta be Timmies, nothing else) - large, 3 creams, 2 sugars.

Tea (only at home - never at a restaurant, they never make it right). Black tea only (no flavoured teas), 2 tea bags, left to sit until it is strong. a hint of sugar and milk.

Better get my tea, it has been steeping for 15 minutes now.

• Like 1

I like coffee and tea, but I don't get the reason why tims is so revered, I don't find it that good. However it is convenient so when I do get one it's a small, with milk and 1/2 a sugar. My tea is usually green or another herbal choice. :)

• Like 1

I like my coffee like my women, hot and black.lol

I enjoy my one medium cup of french vanilla a day, usually early in the morning.

Night time I might take a sleepytime tea.

• Like 2

I prefer strong coffee. I take 1/2 a cream, no sugar. If going to the drive thru, I prefer McDonald's over Tim Horton's.

I drink tea usually at night and mostly herbal teas. No milk or sugar. Tazo green ginger is one of my favourites.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Large coffee from anywhere, with 5 milk. I suppose it's more of a half and half or cafe latte now, but whatever... I like to be able to drink it NOW!!! :D

I like my coffee strong with two sugar and lots of cream. I'm not particularly stuck on a special brand as long as it's strong.

I like my tea with Georgiana Sweet!

• Like 2

I like my coffee strong and black. I also drink my tea without milk or sugar. I prefer green or herbal teas over black tea.

I do have a weakness for ridiculous soy latte concoctions at Starbucks, but I agree with someone who told me he considered them milkshakes more than coffee, haha.

• Like 1

I love a strong coffee/tea.. I usually get any medium/dark roast from a cafe other than timmies, I like two cream/sugar lol I find tims coffee tastes good, but isnt very strong.. Or I like my tea also with two bags to make it stronger, with one sugar and milk, leave my bags in :p

• Like 1

Every morning I grind my beans (not that columbian stuff, but some less acidic indonesian beans) and make a pot which I drink black.

On the rare occasions I feel like having flavored coffee, I like to put in a shot of Tripple Sec.

• Like 1

Guest A** L***

I'm not a huge coffee or tea drinker but when I do, I love my French Vanilla!! :)

Coffee Black and decaf (occasionally w double cream)

Very rarely (like once every two years) tea of some sort black

RG

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I prefer to brew my own at home which is freshly ground Brazilian coffee with a small splash of milk and that's it. The flavour and aroma of Brazilian coffee is wonderful. On the other hand if all I have left is some really cheap poor quality coffee I will brew it and pour a couple ounces of some sort of Irish Cream in it to kill the taste of it.

I am a coffee fanatic, if it were an illegal drug I would probably be a lifer in prison obtaining my fix and getting caught buying my drug so many times.

My first pot in the morning is the emergency pot. This one is prepared the night before in my bodum pot. I am in such a hurry I "nuke it" . I also like it strong and black.

Next pot is my pure enjoyment pot, I savor and enjoy it, yes indeed it is right up there with great sex. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So lovely gents bring me a cup of coffee on your next visit to me and now you know just how much it will be appreciated. :icon_smile:

• Like 1

I've never been able to acquire a taste for coffee. I've tried, mostly because others seem to enjoy it so often, but I've never been able to get through more than a sip.

A good cup o' tea on the other hand can be a cure for just about anything.

• Like 1

I take my Tims DD's! (cause that's how I like them lol!)

Black Americano (or misto)/coffee from starbucks with the occasion of 1 raw sugar.

Cream and sugar on my coffee anywhere else (just to be safe.)

Green, Black, Jasmine, Oolong tea :D!

Edited by Areez
:b
  • Like 1