YAAAAAAAY Summer is ALMOST here!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to started a thread wondering what everyone's favorite suntime fun toys are? :)

I can't wait to throw a slip and slide out in the back yard!!!

I think they are more fun then a sprinkler.

I also like to play splooshball baseball. you soak the splooshball in water before you pitch it. if you hit that sucker hard enough water explodes from it. Its super fun lol

Guest a**4*

I owned a jet ski many years ago had a blast all suummer at the lake,jet skies are alot of fun if you get a chance to try one go for it Serena you will love it

I only have one summer toy.

It has two wheels and every chance I get it carries me away, physically and spiritually!

• Like 1

Mines going to be the either the motorcycle I'm buying or my Stang.

Both are great choices! What year and model Mustang are you considering?

The Mustang, I have. It's an 01 :)

Love it! Considering an upgrade to next generation up however.

The bike I can't decide between. I love adrenaline so I'm thinking a speed bike. However, I hear they are uncomfortable for long periods of time. So I'm still on the fence!

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I love floating lazy on the lake on a tube and who doesn't love a pontoon boat?? And to get us all in the mood:

I love floating lazy on the lake on a tube and who doesn't love a pontoon boat?? And to get us all in the mood:

And if you get bored of those toys Kylie, ill gladly offer to be your summer toy ;)

For the team of course!!

just going out for a drive in my car is the only thing i can think of doing in the summer this year. do not know if that is a good thing or not

nothing wrong with going for a nice summer drive. especially if you can go with the top down :)

I keep saying I want a bike. Maybe this year I'll commit ;)

Quads and jet skis. I love waterskiing too. But right now, a great big floaty bed is about my style of fun - this one is way too expensive, but would love to have one. A place to put your drinks, have some friends join you. When it gets too hot, you jump into the lake and cool off...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/658101177/inflatable_floating_water_bed_water_sofa/showimage.html

Guest D***el B***e

a small fishing boat, atv side-by-side, inflatable floating island (seats 4, has 4 cup-holders, room for a cooler, sound system) floats on the lake at the cottage), tubing ...

The summer toy is the same as the fall, winter, and spring toy.

A reasonable facsimile, minus the confederate flag (I'm not that hillbilly...yet):

KubotaRTV900-12.jpg