The last thing you had in your hand before sitting down at the computer is now your sole weapon against the incoming hordes. How screwed are you? What would you do with it?

In my case: a pack of smokes... guess i could get them all hooked on nicotine rather then brains lol

(Also, I feel sorry for guys that just came back from the bathroom, looks like you're stuck standing around holding your dick clear.png If you washed your hands like you should at least you'd have a faucet at your disposal)

Well my last thing was my Remington 870 as I just just finished cleaning it... Now can I assume I have ammo or is it now just a steel and wood baseball bat ?

By the way I drive a big F150, ladies pile in!

Luckily, I was at a comic con today. I was just admiring my new Celtic Dagger with a nine inch sainless steel blade. It would be real good for close in work, sort of a zombie sticker. Now if I had only bought the katana from Heros I'd be in good shape.

Well I was petting my cat, but whether I'm screwed or saved depends on his mood.

I'd say it's an equal chance whether he would single-handedly (paw-edly?) hunt down all the zombies himself, join up with them and eat me, or just nap through the whole apocalypse.

A cup of coffee won't be doing me much good against zombies, but maybe being that little bit more awake will give me a few more minutes before joining them.

Additional Comments:

"Last thing in your hand"...

Come to think of it, it's a good thing I stopped to make coffee on my way to the computer, instead of going there straight from bed. Morning wood would make a really, really poor zombie weapon!