aleasha from bp

she good. i met her last week. plays safe, Ymmv, i got CBj,CFS,CIM, her incall was in south end of city, so to gents that live in the south are lucky :)

have fun

cheers

• Like 1

to practice safe sex, my toy still doesnt go into the mouth unprotected. which is probably why i usually end up doing cim cof

PS69, not to quibble, but I'd term that "cof"..

I've always understood the term "cim" to be the deliciously satisfying completion of a bbbj when you shoot your wad while your dick is fully planted in her mouth..

just sayin'... :)

Was the CBJ your rule or her's.

I can understand it being your rule if you wish to avoid any contact of her mouth to your penis.

If it is her rule it makes no sense if she's letting you squirt into her mouth or onto her face.

Thus I would assume she offers BBBJ if the customer doesn't insist on CBJ?

Cheers

CIM means "cum in mouth". You didn't; you came on her body. That's COB. Simple.

I would think the lady would think cum being shot into her mouth to be just as risky as allowing a bare penis in her mouth. Confusing! I guess it is one of those 'gotta be there to understand'! Maybe some are not concerned about receiving a facial.

LOL about the post count......

Let's try and keep on topic guys and lets not quibble about where or how we shoot our load LOL

I'm interested in this girl so if anyone else has seen her please share your experience.

Edited by f158
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

It's not about quibbling or post count. It's about accurately describing what is or isn't available. I might be interested in seeing a lady who provides CIM, but COB doesn't interest me at all. Phlipspecial69 seems to think they're the same thing. They aren't; not at all.

Then to those who want to see an SP who provides cim, go see Aleasha. That was on the menu. Again YMMV, when we first spoke on the phone, i told her what i looked like, now she asked for a pic? i don't usually send pics but i did this time, blocked my face and she agreed to meet.

so i drove all the way to the south end of the city and met her at the incall she was staying at. As i provided in my first review of this thread is what she allowed.

I am not sure what else of what we are allowed to post in public threads, but i guess if anyone else wants more info then PM me.

CHEERS

• Like 1

Aleasha's pics are real and she is pleasant and friendly but she didn't seem to be into it - not passionate at all and didn't disply much enthusiasm. Sort of a mechanical provider and seemed anxious to get it over with. Maybe she didn't take to me or perhaps this is a result of youth and inexperience. It was all just okay but I wouldn't repeat.

• Like 1