Pretty trick Avatar, dude. :razz:

How did you make that ? C,mon give us a clue, please.

I'm guessing Animated GIF. Changed my Avatar to a free one for this post. Lets see if it works :-D

I'm guessing Animated GIF. Changed my Avatar to a free one for this post. Lets see if it works :-D

Nope. Doesn't work. Going back to my old one.

I think you are on the right track, it's most likely animated GIF. It may be a function mod controls; can be built using GIF construction set or paint shop pro's animation shop. Perhaps Mod will provide some insight.

I think you are on the right track, it's most likely animated GIF. It may be a function mod controls; can be built using GIF construction set or paint shop pro's animation shop. Perhaps Mod will provide some insight.

If you download the image and examine its properties, you will find it is indeed an 80x80 pixel animated GIF with 18 image layers done in Paint Shop Pro.

If you download the image and examine its properties, you will find it is indeed an 80x80 pixel animated GIF with 18 image layers done in Paint Shop Pro.

hmmmm....my quick test used a free animated GIF resized to 60x79 with 5 layers and that did nothing. Now I'm wondering if the layers just flew past too fast. Someone else going to give it a go ?

Can you change the timing between layers?

hmmmm....my quick test used a free animated GIF resized to 60x79 with 5 layers and that did nothing. Now I'm wondering if the layers just flew past too fast. Someone else going to give it a go ?

That "Eye" Reminds me to behave myself, it's looking at me :lol:

That is the message I'm sure.

Walls have ears, and the boards have eyes ! ;-)

(I approve)

That is the message I'm sure.

Walls have ears, and the boards have eyes ! ;-)

(I approve)

Subliminal message in a good way is what I am thinking with that eye looking all over:-P

Custom made an Animated Gif using GifFun on the Mac and we are off to the races!

Set each image at 80x80 and 40 ms delay between pics.

It's done using microsofts free gif animator. (http://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-GIF-Animator/3000-18512_4-12053.html?tag=mncol) it's free and safe to download.

I just made the images in photoshop saved each one as a gif and put it together with some interesting timing. I thought it was neat... was to imply that I am watching you all! (1984 LOL)

I was playing with the avatar settings last night trying to increase the size of the file that is allowed to be uploaded. Guess I got carried away making my new avatar... but I like it!

It's done using microsofts free gif animator. (http://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-GIF-Animator/3000-18512_4-12053.html?tag=mncol) it's free and safe to download.

I just made the images in photoshop saved each one as a gif and put it together with some interesting timing. I thought it was neat... was to imply that I am watching you all! (1984 LOL)

I was playing with the avatar settings last night trying to increase the size of the file that is allowed to be uploaded. Guess I got carried away making my new avatar... but I like it!

See I knew it, :lol: I felt that watching right away:boobies: good on you for being creative!

Yep, it works but it's a bit frenetic and distractiing. You might want to try 80 or even 120 ms delay and cross-fade disolves.

For example

icon-demo

Done with Easy GIF Animator 4

Thanks, brought it down to 80 ms. But I miss my old avatar......

This eye is freaking me out. :razz: ....

Kidding aside, it is cool mod.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I miss my old avatar......

Thanks for bringing back the "old you", e-man! I always like to see the familiar faces, makes Cerb feel like home. (Besides, once you've had your portrait painted by Velazquez, you've got yourself something that's pretty hard to top anyway ...)

Nobody really ever noticed what my old avatar was ... I thought it was funny.