What's your favourite accent?

I did a search but didn't see this question already, so I'm wondering what accent is music to your ears? Is there one where the person could be reading from the dictionary but you could still listen to them all day?

For me, there's just something about a lady with a Scottish or Irish accent that will always get my attention.

So how about it? Do you dream to have someone with the voice of Antonio Banderas or Salma Hayek chat with you? Or is it a gentleman of France that will make you swoon; perhaps a lady from down under?

Scottish ALL the way followed closely by Irish or English. Robert Carlyle is someone who I could listen to all day at least when he's in his normal voice. Not only does it provide aural orgasms....it's a huge turn on.

If I ever get to Scotland...people will not be safe!

• Like 1

I dated two English girls after the divorce and part of the reason was that when they went all "posh" with their accents - ummmmm.... INSTANT WOOD.

I do love the lilt of English, Scots and Irish.... but I have to say when a French woman "coos" it's all over.....

• Like 1

French and Aussie are my fav's

and 69 ...... I love it but this accent is kinda garbled and has a hint of the mumbles or marbles in the mouth sorta thing when you try to talk to each other ;) hehe

• Like 3

For me its any accent really I think they are all sexy in their own way but if I had to pick one it would be Spanish. Those people are so sexy, their dark features and olive skin then the accent, my oh my!

• Like 1

Used to watch a lot of spy flics and I have to say that there is something very sexy about a female secret agent with a Russian accent. Gets me every time.

I have always loved a good old East Coast Canadian accent. :) So friendly and casual. I love the slang too. Hilarious!

East coasters are always so loveable! Never met one I didn't like! :biggrin:

• Like 5

I personally think Canadian accents are sexy! Yep, to me I do not have an accent, everyone here does. So, yes I find it very sexy!!!!

• Like 2

Having an accent myself... I enjoy british and australian in men and in women I love how eastern europeans like russian ladies sound..

Guest a**4*

A sp asked me what part of Ireland i was from i told her i was from the old part of Ireland she liked my accent i asked her what does it sound like then i told her i was from the east coast and we had a good laugh i have been asked that a few times

I must confess to finding British accents incredibly sexy. Irish and Scottish do me in.

Porthos

As a french canadian...I was told by americans that i do not have an accent but actually i think i do sometimes...for me...i just love the English canadian accent when someone speaks french...so sexy mmm :)

• Like 2

This is for you then, Touch (sorry, couldn't help myself :icon_lol:)

• Like 1

The accent of the woman I'm with at the time :)

Gotta say Roksi's Irish accent is a serious turn-on...