Massage and GFE

Seems to be an important criteria personally to enjoy the experience. Some LFK, DFK sets up the mood. Some MA do kind of pull away and that can be a turn-off.

• Like 2

The reason you may get that is because like there are different kinds of SP's, there are different kinds of MA's. Some are strictly into the massage and the sensations and don't want any of the intimacy. Some enjoy the intimacy as part of the experience. This is why it's so important to research the ladies you want to spend some time with, start a conversation and ASK them if they are comfortable with what you want. The onus is on you to take control of your outcome by finding those who can provide it.

• Like 3

Good point sometimes I am just shy to ask beforehand. It's been like trial and error with new ones. And then the rejection.

Maybe you could have an email set up before you have a lady in mind that explains you're shy and what you're looking for. Then you don't have to worry about stumbling over words or forgetting something as it's all right there. That alleviates your worries and concerns and gets the information you're looking for so that rejections are eliminated and you get the best session you can.

We completely understand the terms shy, new, nervous and will take care of you. You're in good hands you just need to talk to us! *muah*

• Like 1

There are some Indy MAs who provide a more GFE. They indicate this in their ads.

• Like 1

Comunication is important, as its been mention. Don't be shy in asking an MA a question as long as it I'd formulated with respect ;)

• Like 1

Sometimes....its just a matter of chewing gum. ;-) Fresh breath always gets rewarded with me ;) Slurp ;)

i'll keep that in mind claire, thanks :) oxox

• Like 1

I greatly enjoy the GFE MA experience. I've had many great experiences. As long as you are clean, smell fresh and are a gentlemen, you may be rewarded by a very sensual experience. I must be very lucky, because I've had awesome experiences and each new or repeat session seems to be getting better.

But as with all encounters, YMMV. It all depends on connections and chemistry.

It's a good thing I got my 1st Chemistry course in :).

I don't know why GFE is called Girl Friend experience. My girl friends never treated me this good :)

I think it should be called Great Feeling Experience. Great Fondling Experience.

Any other suggestions :0

All encounters are different. Depends on chemistry, mood, day, what phase the moon is in :) Who know's some days, you get luck :), some days you don't :(

• Like 2

Yup claire nice fresh breath can get you places ;) I think those who have seen me notice I am always chewing gum... and also completely agree with someguy connection and chemistry is big factor when it comes to a session.. In my case I like to built to the moment so that no awkard momemts and make sessions more enjoyable for both..

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

yup, fresh breath and a smile can get you further. However I'm such a vanilla guy that I often don't ask for much, or just too shy to ask. It's hard to ask for things that some people see as kinky, or otherwise. You never know the reaction .... Oh well, one day I'll drop my guard!

No harm in asking. Vanilla is the key ingredient to all good things...... Neopolitan ice cream started with vanilla. Kink started with vanilla. But ya gum, deoderant, and good attitude and being yourself goes a lonnnng way. Even if yourself is a nervous one..... Soon you'll be shaking with pleasure not fear. Hehe. ROAR! :-)

Guest D***el B***e

I guess it's also fun to not ask but let your MA find the hot spots. I have a few just waiting to be discovered.

No harm in asking. Vanilla is the key ingredient to all good things...... Neopolitan ice cream started with vanilla. Kink started with vanilla. But ya gum, deoderant, and good attitude and being yourself goes a lonnnng way. Even if yourself is a nervous one..... Soon you'll be shaking with pleasure not fear. Hehe. ROAR! :-)

Well Miss Claire....after reading this I think I will cut corners on our next visit and skip the gum and just bring ICE CREAM !!!! Perhaps Tiger Tiger !! ;) That will still work won't it ?? Maybe get a little Roar ??

lol Lee, theres no cutting corners. If you dont chew gum...what will we spit across the room? ohhhhh......Im getting some new ideas here. lol. But I would embrace the tiger ice cream as a great addition ;-) Or why not bubble gum ice cream? two birds ...one stone... ya know? ;)

• Like 1

When I'm with someone new and unsure whether a kiss on the mouth is welcome, I usually venture towards my target with a soft kiss on her shoulder or neck and then her cheek. If she seems to be enjoying this, I will softly ask, "May I kiss you?" I never consider "no" as rejection, just her stated preference. Meanwhile, I head back to her neck and shoulder and everywhere else my earlier kisses were welcome. ;)

This is why I like to be the one going in for the Kiss.... that gives you the opportunity to turn your head if your not into it or move in for something a bit more passionate!! :) Depending on the reaction to my initial kiss will dictate how I progress through the rest of the appointment.

I personally find it harder to have a non GFE session, as it just feels like something is missing for me.....

• Like 2

I have never seen an MA, but I would love a massage that included some kissing. Like sort of a second-base make-out?

Not what all MAs are looking to provide, I'm sure, but if any curvy MAs (or SPs I guess) are looking to make out and do non-FS things with a female client, send me a message.

• Like 1

Good point sometimes I am just shy to ask beforehand. It's been like trial and error with new ones. And then the rejection.

I don't ever ask any of these questions ahead of time, as the asking of these questions in itself would ruin the mood. For me it's also always trial and error, but I go in first time assuming very little, and figuring it out from there.

• Like 1

So far, from my experience, they all kiss, some very lightly, but I think it depends on your hygiene and chemistry. I really enjoy a girl who get's into a heavy necking session. It add's to the experience. Most of the highly reviewed GFE MA's do kiss. and very well :)