Some ads for movies make you want to go see the movie, but when you do, the movie stinks! That's the way ads are!!

• Like 2

Some ads for movies make you want to go see the movie, but when you do, the movie stinks! That's the way ads are!!
From what I've read elsewhere, "stinks" may be the operative word.

Loved seeing coco I was amazed by the clean home she provides asks if you need something to drink and provides great service as well air conditioned home and everything safe.

Guest s*r***a**9

Having a clean home, air conditioning and something to drink are right at the top of my list! Oh wait - I can go home and have all that.

Is there a bluff to even be called? Pretty obvious...

Loved seeing coco I was amazed by the clean home she provides asks if you need something to drink and provides great service as well air conditioned home and everything safe.

On another board someone with a similar handle was recently identified as Chanel. AFAIK the poster was the first and only person to claim they had a positive experience.

She has been busted for self promoting under fake usernames before.

I have she's great and clean you must go see .

Loved seeing coco I was amazed by the clean home she provides asks if you need something to drink and provides great service as well air conditioned home and everything safe. .

Above are the entire works of Manhandlers posts ....Not a very long read.

also in profile

<LI class=profilefield_category>About Manhandler182 Gender male Service Provider, Massage Provider, Hobbyist or Other? Love to write review (all two of them)