Daily Hottie Poll #3

Vote for our Daily Hottie  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for our Daily Hottie

• Champion
    • Challenger

Our champion takes another decisive victory, with 75% of the vote.

We'll try this one more time, anyway.

Vote for your favourite.

Our current undefeated champion:

I-love-redheads-girl-woman-Photography-sexy-celebrity-redhead-redhead-legs-skirt-chica-keiths-pics_large.jpg

Today's Challenger is the avatar for our AW social group:

tumblr_mejur8QBZa1rck5gjo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

#2 is definitely drool worthy and give a hard on but I still like #1 more in that nice dress lets the imagination run wild.

Clothed woman or sexy lingerie is alway sexier that completely naked leaves room for imagination to wonder what beneath.

• Like 2

well after I looked them over a couple times I must say #1 the cute lil red head. any one can look decent with their bare but in the air but I like how the first one is cute as hell clothed

and if I had to be catty about it the 2nd one's nose and face is all weird and the 1st is just adorable :)

• Like 1

Woohoo :) #1 is still rolling along. There is just something about her that I find extremely attractive. I think this poll will be a lot closer as #2 is also very sexy.

Still have to pick #1 :)

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

Alright girl number one wins it is going to be a hard decision again,decisions,decisions time to vote

hmmm... tough call, but I had to go with the challenger. Something about her, and not just her obvious features. It was close though. That red head is amazing. If only all of my decisions in life were between two such options. No possibility of a wrong answer!

• Like 1

Weekly might be easier, especially with finding new hotties everyday........haha.......who am I kidding. This is Cato after all with his never-ending supply of hotties to throw at us. :icon_razz:

• Like 1

lol the problem isn't finding new hotties but making sure people don't get bored of this, for a while anyway...

It's all about fun! :)

lol...messing with ya buddy. I for one would never get tired of seeing new hotties and don't mind it being daily. Like you said all for fun and this is a good thread for sure. I do think though that weekly might work better and the thread stay current. I could be wrong though, others might be like me and enjoy it daily or weekly :)

• Like 1

So our champion retires undefeated after three victories. This last one was a squeaker after two huge wins against awesome contenders. Thanks to everyone who participated in these three polls.

Congrats to our champion, whoever she is! :)

Guest a**4*

That second girl was close but the number one girl wins even though number two is very hot but there was something about number one that got my vote again thanks Cato excellent poll bring on the next poll