How do you like your lady to smell

Are you a fan of perfumes, body sprays, musks, soaps, or just plain au natural:

If you like perfumes do you prefer flowery, spicy, fresh or exotic:)

I don't mind a bit of perfume. But I understand how it can be a little bit of a nono as many people react to it differently.

And I don't have any preference in perfumes.

• Like 1

I like spicy and exotiic perfumes....same as how I like my women. Lol.

• Like 1

I'm strongly attracted to a floral/musky scent. However, I am not a fan of lingering scents. Like body glitter, perfume is better experienced and not shared.

• Like 1

Call me crazy but one of the things I love the most when it comes to smells is whatever the ladies put on when you go to a SC. Whatever they put on their body and intimate parts just smell absolutely amazing. Instant orgasm for my mind!

• Like 1

Agree. Some scents are instant wood inducing but it shouldn't linger too long or transfer and stay. Same goes for overdoing it on lipstick. I don't want to look like is was drunkenly eating pink pistachios after a little kiss.

I love perfumes, i have used the same fragance ever since I remember maaybe 15 years Plus, Organza from givency.., I have other perfumes but I have a hard time using them I don't feel myself when I wear a different fragance

• Like 3

I love a woman's perfume as long as it isn't overpowering. Light floral, or spicy scent is perfect. As one poster has already mentioned, pretty much any scent a sexy lady is wearing is hot.

I love perfumes, i have used the same fragance ever since I remember maaybe 15 years Plus, Organza from givency.., I have other perfumes but I have a hard time using them I don't feel myself when I wear a different fragance

Thanks Vitto I'm going to try that one:) but the sad thing is when I try a new scent its not always as flattering on me as it was on the person I smelled it on:) but always worth trying something new:)

Guest a**4*

I love a lady's perfume or any scent she has on is very lovely to me

I love the smell of a freshly-showered body with a very slight and faint scent of a flowery or fresh perfume, body-wash or a body-lotion on the lady. I prefer that to the spicy type. Any deordorant (scented or not) applied should be very light in the under-arm areas since my lips and tongue tend to wander to those erotic regions. :icon_wink:

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Cristy, whatever you smell is what I'm going for.

Are you a fan of perfumes, body sprays, musks, soaps, or just plain au natural:

If you like perfumes do you prefer flowery, spicy, fresh or exotic:)

Try the ''Ange et Démon'' Le secert of Givenchy.

It smells so good and sexy! It's expensive but it worth it ! I'm sure you can get a sample at any store.

My GF has it and I just don't want her to change for anything else.

• Like 1

I like it when she was a light scent nothing overpowering. Also cause I love to caress the neck and most of the body I don't nessesarly feel like tasting it, unless its made to be edable but I think Thant not what was intended in this question. For some reason strong smell of vanilla give me a headache.

• Like 1

kleenex.........freshly opened box of kleenex.....

I could have gone with frosted jelly donuts.....

• Like 1

I think I will consult with some professionals in order to create a bacon scented perfume that I will keep to myself so that old dog will visit more often :) lol

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of sweet smelling perfumes on a woman, but just like anything else, I find perfumes to be something quite intimate and personal to a person as it is something that they use to represent themselves in a different way. The sense of smell is a very powerful one and can aid in arousal of the opposite sex.

• Like 1

Just thought I would post an opinion from the married guys. I prefer no scent at all for obvious reasons as it becomes a little hard to explain why you have eau de? on your person after a long day at work. I generally ask the sp for ltd to 0 scent prior to our meeting. Hopefully a shower is available just in case to erase the evidence. I want to continue this hobby as long as possible and avoiding unwanted scents is important for this purpose. Thanks for asking.

• Like 3

Just smell fresh and clean. There is nothing better than the natural smell of a woman fresh from the shower.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I'm sensitive to strong odors, so just something mild is about as specific as I can get.

A little later is the visit, the scent of arousal pheromones tells me I'm doing well (I get off on pleasing).

About the bacon perfume: looks like it's been done:

1productclassiclg.jpg (http://www.fargginay.com/bacon-classic.html)

and

product-hugerect-18918-180-1332044568-7b3a3029329e4773ff8aca4e1e5bc706.jpg (http://www.luulla.com/product/13856/roll-on-perfume-bacon-scented-perfume)

Now smelling THAT would be a "I know you're a cerbie" surprise.

• Like 1

I prefer the scent of just fresh and clean on a lady no perfume at all. Similar to the last poster if I was not careful getting it all off the scent of perfume could lead to trouble. Plus I like to kiss and lick a ladies skin so scent in the mouth is not fun.

However, I LOVE the scent of coconut on a ladies hair. I don't know why but it drives me mad.

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

I obviously want a women to be freshly showered but also wearing some perfume during an encounter. I like all my senses stimulated and a nice smelling lady is a preference of mine. I don't have a particular preference in perfume. Of course I prefer it to be subtle and just dabbed on the wrist, behind the ears/neck.

I don't worry about perfume getting on me as I always grab a shower afterwards, and beforehand. Being a clean freak really cuts into my time.

I don't usually wear perfume ( my fav is Romance by Ralph Lauren..subtle but fruity scent) as it usually is a discretion issue for some folks but I have been told my shampoo and body wash smell wonderful on me.;)

• Like 1