Unintentionally offending a lady

Just arrived home YAY!!!! after six days away and came back to this thread. My wallet, (plus smartphone) are A LOT safer in a hotel room/house/condo (whether incall or outcall) than sitting in my truck.

As a side note, although not a wallet, at one encounter, a lady I know and trust very well, well she knew I just got my smartphone and she just bought a new phone, so I showed her mine and she showed me hers...phones that is, well other things too LOL

Encounters and it's just my opinion, are so much more enjoyable when your with a woman you know, like and trust.

But again, to both ladies and gentlemen alike, do what you feel comfortable doing...if hanging on to a wallet (or purse) makes you feel more comfortable, then that's what you should do and no offence is intended if you do hang on to your wallet or purse, as the case may be

RG

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Generally speaking, it's a habitual thing. Most people have habits, and keeping your personal stuff close to you is simply habit. I would think that whatever a person does with their wallet or pants, if your movements looks natural, very few would get offended, but it happens.

I personally don't find any offence material there. I actually found myself a few times in a situation where I had to recommended the gent to be more cautious with their belongings.

The last time, my client left his $40,000 Rolex on the night stand while he went to the bathroom! Also, what would have happened in the event that he would have lost his watch? I would have been accused right away.

I always educate my clients to never leave valuables to the sight.

This is what i do with clients as well. Encourage them by saying there are hooks on the back of the bathroom door for their things if using the shower, etc.

For one thing, if we are not alone with their things we cannot ever be accused of taking anything if they misplace an item or few bills of their $$.

I disagree with the sp who told the OP about how trustworthy she is, those are just words, and probably among the first things anyone would reassure a client of before they rifle through his belongings lol. I just make sure i am not putting myself in a position of being accused of wrong doing in the first place. No one has any reason to trust me when they first meet me, it would be foolish of them to do so, or to leave their belongings behind out of some fear they might offend me. I am difficult to offend, fwiw, taking your stuff to the bathroom isn't one of the things that offend me.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be offended as I would not leave my own wallet on the table with a client if I have to go at the bathroom. It always depend on the relation with the client. If its a long time regular, I wouldnt worry too much BUT we are better to dont take any chances. Actually, I think I prefer if a client bring his wallet with him in the bathroom so if he lost some money for any reason, I couldnt be accused.

• Like 1

There was an instance where after shedding all our clothes, we went into the shower and had some sexy fun wet times! (Good memories)

After all was said and done, and I was heading off, I couldn't find my wallet. She was way more concerned than I was (My wallet doesn't have legs, and I knew I brought it, so no biggie). But think from her perspective, a client comes, loses some valuable, the only other person there is the SP/MA. She now feels that she's under suspicion by the client, and that's not a good place for her, and definitely not a good way to end a session.

I found my wallet soon after, it had slipped out of my pocket and fallen on the ground. Now at no point did I think there was any funny business going on, she is way too sweet and nice to steal imo, but searching for it also takes some time, and adds unneeded stress to the client/SP/both.

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I would be less comfortable leaving my wallet and mobile phone in my car than bringing it with me to an incall location especially when it's with a lady whom I know and have been with or with the ladies here on CERB. For screening purposes and to set her at ease for first time visit I have produced photo identification from my wallet as need be. Quite often I bring a small gym bag or napsack with me containing toiletries and a towel etc. so I will remove my wallet and phone from my pockets and put them in the bag which I am less likely to forget. Not that I would forget my pants, but, hey, I do have my days.

Edited by Ot**w***og****n
Corrections.

I'm never offended by this. I encourage my guests to take their things with them when they go to shower and, if they bring anything back with them, to put it in plain sight, usually on the dressing table, where they and I will notice it when it's time to part company.

I also try to remember to ask visitors to be sure they have everything with them before going out the door. One time, a fellow couldn't find his cell phone. He knew he'd brought it in with him. It wasn't in any of his pockets and it wasn't anywhere in the bathroom. He checked the car; it wasn't there, either. When he called the number from my landline, we heard it ringing in the laundry hamper. He's a fastidious fellow who'd scooped it up inside his towel which he'd put in the hamper in the hallway.

Another time, my guest was wearing his watch when he came to bed, but I didn't notice when he removed it and put it on the nightstand. I found it sometime after he'd gone. He'd crossed two bridges by then--significant psychological boundaries for us in the Lower Mainland--and was nearly home. I had an early-morning meeting away from home the next day. Figuring out how to return the watch was a big hassle for both of us. An inexpensive watch I might have left in an envelope in my outside mailbox, but not that Patek Philippe!

Edited by SamanthaEvans
typo
  • Like 1

I see ladies from cerb only and I have total trust in them. In their incall places, I usually leave my wallet and everything in my pants pockets in the bedroom when I go to the washroom by myself. When I see them in a hotel room, I do the same thing and never take my wallet with me to the washroom.

In the rare occasions when they visit me at my place, I intentionally walk out of the bedroom or go downstairs when they have to go to the washroom. They may or may not leave their purse outside in the bedroom, but I just want to be sure they know that I would not and could not go through their things.

• Like 1

I always tell them to keep their stuff with them, that way if they do happen to lose something, they can't turn around and accuse me of stealing it.

• Like 2