Unintentionally offending a lady

I was reading someone blog the other day and she was talking about how sometime men bring their wallet with them to the bathroom. She found this kinda hurtfull because she thinks it because the men don't trust her.

I got me thinking I've been guilty of this a few time mostly when I meet someone new. It's not that I don't trust them its just why take the chance. I mean its happend to me once where I left my wallet and didnt realize until I was gone and at the store that I had no money left. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I always keep my wallet in my pocket and if I go to the bathroom usually to shower I bring my clothes. I mean no disrespect its just become a habit. Honestly I never thought that ladies may be offended by this.

Guys what's your thought?

Is there other things that offend you ladies?

• Like 2

Honestly I try very hard not to be offended by anything which means if something seems off to me, I put myself in the other shoes and try to think about what may have prompted that. Like you mentioned it could be habit, self protection or a host of other things. As we all acknowledge, there is a not so nice side to this business and even with great research, sometimes things happen. When you're with someone knew, there should be at least a small expectation of getting to know one another to be comfortable. Trust is earned most of the time.

The only thing that really offends me is outright rudeness or people who try to hide rudeness under "honesty" or "awkwardness". I've met a few awkward people and they are rarely rude in fact most are very self aware are go out of their way to not be.

• Like 2

You have every right to take your own property with you to the bathroom. If this offends someone, maybe find someone who offends far less easily?

• Like 6

You have every right to take your own property with you to the bathroom. If this offends someone, maybe find someone who offends far less easily?

No ones ever told me they were offend by my actions. I did read a blog where a lady feel like it a reflection on herself, when in reality she is a very trustworthy person. I doubt she ever confronted her clients, these were just her fealings. I would hate to make someone feel bad even if I didn't realize I did.

I often ask a guest especially a first time one if he wold like me to bring his clothing etc to the bathroom . It only makes good sense and protects him and I.

Friends I have known for years I don't even think of it. However there is something I don't like about waiting for a new guest to shower while I am in possession of his things.

I try to help people in every situation, for example if a gentleman is a first time visitor I will tell him to take his things with him. Any I have explained this to were very thankful. Most people are honest and its not a problem, but why take a chance and ruin a nice time.

• Like 2

It happens all the time, everyone has the rigth to do as they please with their property, I have guys go with everything in the bathroom.. I dont get offended, Yes I know in my case is different because there is usually another lady at the spa.. Sometimes I will tell them you dont have to worry we are all honest here and we dont make money by stealing from you, because we want you back :) (specially if it is their first time)and then they realize there is no really reason to fear. But at the end is their decision, if they feel safer or what ever by bringing theor belongings while they shower I am 100% ok with it...

• Like 1

So I always keep my wallet in my pocket and if I go to the bathroom usually to shower I bring my clothes. I mean no disrespect its just become a habit. Honestly I never thought that ladies may be offended by this.

I would certainly not be offended by it and I always want my gentleman to do what makes him comfortable and not have to worry about anything during our time together. If that means taking his wallet to the bathroom with him or leaving it in the car, so be it ;)

On the other hand, before trust is present, and to protect myself, I would rather my guest takes his wallet to the bathroom with him (or not bring it) just in case he thinks something has gone missing... This way, there is no possibility it went missing when he was with me.

• Like 7

Just from my own habits and doing it for years, a) I never bring my wallet b) I only carry my keys and the envelope, plus tip cash in my pant pocket c) When I arrived I've left my my pants sometimes at the front door, and the pants have remained there throughout the duration and me having a shower.

I like walking around naked when I'm with a lady, and clothes scattered all over the place, it doesn't bother me the least that my pants are some where on the floor in her place while I'm taking a shower.

Everyone has their habits, so if you feel more comfortable taking your possessions in with you to the shower than do so.

I find that she (ladies I see) puts a lot trust in opening their door to me (sometimes a first encounter) a stranger, so I think leaving your possessions laying around shows a trust back to her.

The ladies are always so pleasant that coming back from the shower my clothes would be laying on the bed for me, or she would be on the bed, tuckered out..and I would have to find my clothes ;)

Different strokes for different folks

• Like 2

I was reading someone blog the other day and she was talking about how sometime men bring their wallet with them to the bathroom. She found this kinda hurtfull because she thinks it because the men don't trust her.

I got me thinking I've been guilty of this a few time mostly when I meet someone new. It's not that I don't trust them its just why take the chance. I mean its happend to me once where I left my wallet and didnt realize until I was gone and at the store that I had no money left. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I always keep my wallet in my pocket and if I go to the bathroom usually to shower I bring my clothes. I mean no disrespect its just become a habit. Honestly I never thought that ladies may be offended by this.

Guys what's your thought?

I never get insulted when men bring their wallet with them-I totally get it-and as a matter of fact, I prefer they do that :)

• Like 3

Would that lady leave her purse (and wallet)

The ladies I see, well not only is leaving a wallet a non issue for me, I trust them enough that they could even hold on to it for me

But no one lady or gentleman should feel offended...it is about a person's boundaries and comfort levels

RG

• Like 2

I would certainly not be offended by it and I always want my gentleman to do what makes him comfortable and not have to worry about anything during our time together. If that means taking his wallet to the bathroom with him or leaving it in the car, so be it ;)

On the other hand, before trust is present, and to protect myself, I would rather my guest takes his wallet to the bathroom with him (or not bring it) just in case he thinks something has gone missing... This way, there is no possibility it went missing when he was with me.

Exactly! I have asked numerous new clients to please take their belongings with them into the bathroom. It is a good practice for all gentlemen, all it takes is one dishonest SP to put all of us under suspicion.

• Like 3

So... If a lady stole my clothes during a shower i'll do the naked 6-49 style dance out hahaha ... ;-)

I'm certainly lucky i had never have to worry about this issue whatsoever ... Trust goes both way .. For a guy that does lots of incall... If a lady trusted me enough to let me in their space ... Why should i have any doubt towards her ;-)

• Like 2

The best of both world is to have the lady in the shower with you while you wash or she washes you or you wash her.... you get what I mean. No need to worry about your wallet in that situation.

• Like 1

I usually leave my wallet in the car. Bring my health card (in case of emergency) and the envelope containing the ladies roses. :)

I can't see a lady being overly offended because you bring your wallet to the restroom with you. We do live in a crazy world these days! Protecting your things is a natural instinct. (I'm not saying bad things will happen, just a precaution of course)

• Like 1

In this day and age, I trust nobody with my personal information or money. I am a Chef by trade and every employee locks up their stuff (wallets, purses) at work. These are people you see and interact with daily. I have had a friends kid take money from my shorts when I was in the pool at the friends home. It isn't just money. Creditcard information, S.I.N number, birth certificate etc can be taken. If I was a regular with a lady, and a level of trust was established, I may act differently. Sps have their security rituals, as do I.

• Like 1

Guest A** L***

I absolutely take no offense when this happens. I personally prefer this to be honest. And on the flip side, I put my donations aside as well so why would I expect anything different from a gentleman I see? It really doesn't have much to do with trust, I think it's just good practice. And I agree, to each their own. There is only what is 'right' for you!!

Xx

It never occurs to me but to each their own, personally if I have to be concerned about the security of my wallet, keys, cell phone etc..... then I'm likely in the wrong place....

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760
  • Like 2

Guest A** L***

I'm more offended when I have shower facilities and clean towels available and the odd gent doesn't use them when he's not wearing deodorant (or maybe worn off?)...not often but it's happened. Not to go off topic...lol

I personally don't find any offence material there. I actually found myself a few times in a situation where I had to recommended the gent to be more cautious with their belongings.

The last time, my client left his $40,000 Rolex on the night stand while he went to the bathroom! Also, what would have happened in the event that he would have lost his watch? I would have been accused right away.

I always educate my clients to never leave valuables to the sight.

• Like 2

In my opinion, I would rather the gent leave his phone, wallet, watch etc in the car and come in with only the envelope and car keys.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
In my opinion, I would rather the gent leave his phone, wallet, watch etc in the car and come in with only the envelope and car keys.

That's what I do, plus the Health card ... for emergency and ID at the morgue ... but I always have my phone with me, always .... in case my stockbroker calls me to tell me he's just made me broker!!!

Edited by D***el B***e
fixed typo

I don't visit often and I am very much a repeat client for some ladies. I spend a considerable amount of time getting to know the ladies I want to spend time with for a new first time visit ..... on the board or via text and I stay in touch after if possible.

I will not visit with a lady unless I am more than comfortable that my personal belongings, my wallet, my personal info I have shared and my health is all safe and sound to the best it can be and that they are genuinely considerate of me and my wellbeing and I of them in return. Also that they enjoy what they do and want to be there and have FUN ! Therefore I sometimes tend to leave shit everywhere !! ha or forget it. Most ladies I have met know I would help out voluntarily in whatever way I can....if I can. Some may consider that silly and or naïve but that is how I roll.

• Like 4

I had a gentleman leave his wallet out on the table one time and almost walk out without it. After I had pointed it out, I told him "In the future, you may want to keep your wallet in your pocket, because you never know."

I would never get offended if a man wanted to keep his wallet or other personal belongings within eye/arm reach, or keep it hidden. When I do outcalls, I always keep my purse within view, and if I use the washroom I bring it with me. I don't think there is anything wrong with that at all. If an SP or Hobbyist alike get offended by that, I think that would flash warning bells moreso than the other way around. There is an element of trust to every encounter, sure, but nobody wants to take an unnecessary risk. When you cross the street, you look both ways, don't you?

• Like 2

I've done it for years and years and is now second nature to me where I always keep my wallet with me, similar to how a lady keeps her purse close. It is by no means meant to offend anyone, but merely something that has become second nature.

However, if you are weary about offending the SP by taking your wallet with you, you can always just leave your wallet somewhere safe and just bring the required donation if that gives you some peace of mind.

• Like 1