6000 for OD

Guest webothscore

Well. It's always quality and I am sure everyone will agree. Keep truckin.

Thank you OD for all your amazing posts. I always look forward to reading your posts and contributions. 6000, pretty amazing.

Keep it coming, we are blessed to have your presence.

xoxo

• Like 1

Congratulations OD on reaching 6000 posts!!!! I look forward to reading the next 6000 posts!!! :D

• Like 1

Congrats OD!! 6000 posts, I'm sure I haven't read them all, but so many of the ones I have read I have laughed my ass off too. Love the humour bud, keep em coming :)

• Like 1

6000 of the mlst amazing, fun and thoughtful cotributions on this Board.... Xxxooo You r awesome my Old Dong hehehe :-) SPECIAL BACON KISSES!

• Like 1

Marvelous my friend! Those 6000 posts are some of the funniest, most understanding and diplomatic posts on cerb. :)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations Old Dog for reaching this milestone. Don't stop now, you need to catch up to Nicolette. ;-)

P.S. Nicolette, don't let this OD catch up to you. ;-)

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Fine job OD...congrats as I enjoy your posts to the max. Bark on!

Olddog, you are a truly amazing man, I know I have said this on a couple occasions. What you give to everyone on this board via your posts, your humor, your communications and friendship far exceeds average in every way. You by turn make us smile, think and touch our hearts in so many ways. Thank you! May the universe bless you with bacon in every pot and ladies giving you kisses at every turn!

• Like 1

Hmmm well so you do do something else with your hands...:) lol, congrats to one of cerbs most beloved and cherished members, especially to me:)

• Like 1

Great job u DOG, oops I mean OLD DOG :)

Keep up the post and don't stop chasing tail!

chasing-tail.jpg

• Like 1

You make us laugh, you make us shake our heads and most of all you make us think and that is my favorite part of every one of your posts! Your an adorable, silly Old Dog that I forget your a fixed old dog and just feel like you're one of us bitches. ;)

Thank you for being you and thank you for being here...

kisses, cat

• Like 2

Congratulations OD ! Great contributions to this board, continue onwards young man!

• Like 1

Congrats my friend!! Your posts always bring a smile to my face and you are quite in tune with the providers as a whole. The knowledge you bring to the board and anyone starting out in this amazing lifestyle is priceless.

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

Congrats my friend! You always make me laugh with your wit and humor with your posts being thoughtful, informative and makes us think. Here's to 6000 more! Love ya! xoxoxoxo

• Like 1

Congrats my friend!! Keep on posting! Keep us thinking, smiling and laughing. You're an asset to the community!!

• Like 1

Congratulations my friend on 6000 informative and humorous contributions.

Your posts, and presence here are one of the reasons CERB isn't a board, but a community

RG

• Like 1