I know there is a few song threads, but is there a song where you can relate to?

Where as if the lyrics describe you or you feel a deep connection too?

Almost as if they stole your thought.

Here one of mine.

The weekend

Wicked games

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=O1OTWCd40bc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO1OTWCd40bc

• Like 1

I love Michael Jacksons Man in the mirror. I think the song has a strong message, my perception of it is, that everything can be changed and it all starts with one person, you, the man in the mirror:)-make a change:)

• Like 1

Back in the 90's I was a rebel and my life changed while I was looking for who I was. Riding on my Harley in eastern Canada and meeting different people trying to help them helped me. Wanted dead or alive by Bon Jovi-

This song came out after I have met the love of my life but I can relate to it very much.

Mark Anthony, you sang to me-

• Like 2

For me its the album from which my user name originates, by Turin Brakes.

Pretty much the whole album but especially 'The State of Things'

• Like 1

Well a little less now, now that I've sold my boat :-(

But back in the day, and that's not all that long ago, I had the boat in the water as soon as ice out and wasn't done fishing till mid November (good time for smallmouth bass and muskie fishing)

And I spent quite a bit of time in the summer fishing bass tournaments

Anyhow...

RG :-)

• Like 1

Hmmm. Well, I'm at the point in my life when I am starting to look back almost as often as I look forward. In the past couple of years I have come to feel I really understand this song.

John Hiatt - Slow Turning

It is a jaunty tune and is generally optimistic. However, it does contain the line:

"Life is short and here's the damn thing about it: you're gonna die, gonna die for sure"

Just a reminder to keep your priorities straight.

Edited by IamaGeek
Spelling!
  • Like 2

I always like these threads about music as a reflection of our lives or how certain songs have touched us. I have contributed to most of them with different songs that reflected different parts of my life. This time I started thinking if there was one song that would show how I have looked at my life and I thought of the very first album I bought as a teen. It was the Special Gold Vinyl Edition and it is the title song.

I still wish I knew where I am headed.

Let it Be by the Beatles....

This song has given me my general approach to most everything I do.... Just do what feels right and look for the most positive outcome!

Life has a way of working out the way it was meant to be!

Kisses all

xox

• Like 2

Ive always felt a good connection to a Canadian band called Three Days Grace, i dont know why but i always have. With recent events in my life and the turning of yet another page, i feel like i can relate to this song the most from them. Its called Someone who cares.

Let me know what you think of the song!

• Like 1