Poll - Why did the chicken cross the road ?

Why did the chicken cross the road ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Why did the chicken cross the road ?

• She was frisky and there is a rooster on the other side ?
    • She is a bisexual chicken and wants to get a better look at the hot chicks legs over there ?
    • To get to the other side ?
    • The chicken police were chasing her ?

I know you said not to comment, but I couldn't resist. It has to be number two. (I love bisexual chicks ;-) )

• Like 1

I think you missed the point. Currently there is a fifth option: she was lost.

However really it doesn't matter what the chicken was doing. The real debate is where the hell was the farmer?

• Like 3

One has to first ask themselves some relevant questions:

1. Was it a paved road?

2. Was it really a road or perhaps merely a gravel path?

3. If was merely a gravel path, then it wasn't a road at all now was it??!

4. Now that we've established that it was just a gravel path and not a bloody road, what was the point of this pol...oh, never mind.

Sorry. I know the OP didn't want this to turn into an argument. My bad.:icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

1. Was it a paved road?

4. Now that we've established that it was just a gravel path and not a bloody road, what was the point of this pol...oh, never mind.

Sorry. I know the OP didn't want this to turn into an argument. My bad.:icon_biggrin:

lol

• Like 1

But what about all those chickens that have no motivation to cross the road? Why can't I chose that option??? Not every chicken wants to travel you know.

• Like 2

Well there you go, taking this thread off topic! Jesus. It's people like you that makes the chicken cross the road, to seek greener pastures, hornier cocks, and chickens with delicious legs and breasts (and wings...)

Hope you're happy Jabba the derailer

• Like 3

Well there you go, taking this thread off topic! Jesus. It's people like you that makes the chicken cross the road, to seek greener pastures, hornier cocks, and chickens with delicious legs and breasts (and wings...)

Hope you're happy Jabba the derailer

I prefer to be known henceforth as: Jabba the Irritator

You do however make compelling reasons as to why a chicken would want to make such a hazardous journey...the legs and breasts thing had me by the fruit (if there is such a thing on a slug).

..Umm, did I derail again?

• Like 1

I prefer to be known henceforth as: Jabba the Irritator

You do however make compelling reasons as to why a chicken would want to make such a hazardous journey...the legs and breasts thing had me by the fruit (if there is such a thing on a slug).

..Umm, did I derail again?

If you're going to give yourself a title, make it a proper one

Oh Mighty Jabba the Irritator. Son of Jabba the Hutt, son of Pizza the Hutt, King of Irritaly, Leader of the Left Lane Hogging Society, Founder and Board member of the Cold Damp Socks Institute, and

• Like 3

1. Was it a paved road?

Well Jabba the City Slicker....... I am a country boy from hickville. We call gravel paths "ROADS" here ;)

I think you missed the point. Currently there is a fifth option: she was lost.

However really it doesn't matter what the chicken was doing. The real debate is where the hell was the farmer?[/QUOTE]

I was busy tending to my sheep....Bah Bah Bahhhhhhhhhhh

Now now Lee you can never post a thread and request that no one comment! That's just an invitation! Lol. In my opinion, she crossed the road because there was a shoe sale.

• Like 5

Now now Lee you can never post a thread and request that no one comment! That's just an invitation! Lol. In my opinion, she crossed the road because there was a shoe sale.

My rooster at the farm always says to the chickens ...."you must walk a mile in my shoes before you can get some shoes... Now Cluck Off" ;)

justrun.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry, but this question is simply not relevant in today's world. With advances in the studies of topology, it is now more important to inquire as to the chicken's reason for crossing the Möbius Strip.

Which was, obviously, to get to the same side.

• Like 2

Plato: For the greater good.

Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.

Machiavelli: So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road, but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely chicken's dominion maintained.

Hippocrates: Because of an excess of light pink gooey stuff in its pancreas.

Jacques Derrida: Any number of contending discourses may be discovered within the act of the chicken crossing the road, and each interpretation is equally valid as the authorial intent can never be discerned, because structuralism is DEAD, DAMMIT, DEAD! ...

Now, now, Phaedrus! Have you considered the fact that you might be hurting Lee's feelings by providing realistic options that were not included in HIS poll? Shame on you!

I might have to cross the road myself and give you a real good spanking icon10.gif

• Like 3

The chicken was running from the Fowl Patrol after escaping from prison, in other words, she "flew the coop"!

• Like 1

It would be arrogant and disrespectful not to consider the feelings of the road in this poll.

I mean, sure the debate is MAINLY about chickens but we can't disregard the residual wear and tear of the road by chickens crossing willy nilly to fulfill whatever purpose (sexual or otherwise) they wish.

Sure, you could consider the road only incidental to the equation, but these chicken encounters... wait no, we don't have chicken encounters, we have chicken dates.... not really a date.... ummmm.... these resplendent chicken visits (which because they are happening on the road's home turf are the only legal way at present that a chicken/road crossing may occur)... ummmm... lost my train of thought.... oh yeah.... the road MUST be considered when all discussions of the legalization of chicken crossings are ummmmm... discussed.

Should we discuss the Albanian model of chicken road crossing or the Senegalese model? The Peruvian model considers the road as the villain, and never considers that a chicken should have the ability to cross roads at their own location or should have a driver or a bodyguard that could ensure their safety.... damn Peruvians....

Should we legalize chicken road crossings or just decriminalize? What about if a chicken is technically only a chick? What about chickens that just strut by the side of the road??? What about chickens that only go part way across the road... are they full service chickens or just chickens that offer full crossings to just SOME roads? What about unfortunate chickens that cross all roads just to get food??? Are they represented in this poll???? Do farmers have some responsibility in this debate??? I mean, they let their chickens strut about like little feathered tarts.....

Ohhhh... this is complicated. You should see the pics of the chicks that I have let cross my road. I have a gallery, you know.... wait.... strike that..... ummmm......

• Like 6