Loss of RoamingGuy's father

Sorry to hear of your Loss RG, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

He will forever live in your heart and through your cherished memories!

Hugs and Kisses

xoxoxo

• Like 1

RG... sometimes it's a merciful thing to end the suffering. It doesn't ease the sense of loss, but it does help when you realize that the pain is over. Take care my friend.

• Like 2

rg. So very sorry to hear this. I know he's been ill for some time but I also know that that doesn't prepare you for the devastation that an event like this can bring. My thoughts and wishes to you and your family my friend. Stay strong.

• Like 1

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my father a long time ago to. i wish you and your family all the best. and remember he will always be with you even if he is not there.

all the best my friend

• Like 1

RG my heart goes out to you and your family. It has been a rough road and I can identify seeing my own father suffer from a terminal illness and I do agreed with your thought and selflessness to be relieved that his suffering is over. I as well do a celebration of life and focus on the good in the person we have lost. Take care and allow yourself to feel any and all emotions. Just take one day at a time and he will never be truly gone and always in your memories and no one can take them away.

All my love and big warm Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 1

My condolences to you RG, the bond between a father and son is like no other! I lost my father 45 years ago and I still think of him....you'll probably do the same !

• Like 1

Would just like to add my condolences as well. Best wishes to you in a difficult time.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

RG so sorry to hear about your father. You have my deepest sympathies.

I am very sorry for your lost, RG.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Memories will always be in your heart.

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Please accept my much belated condolences on the passing of your father RG as I am very sorry to hear this.

I wanted to say thank you all for your words of condolence. It is very much appreciated. Knowing dad's condition, I find comfort knowing he is no longer suffering, although especially yesterday I found it somewhat tough

But thank you to everyone who posted, pm'd or emailed me. The support made these past couple days a bit easier

RG

• Like 1