Which day do you prefer the Halifax 2nd Annual Social to be held on ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which day do you prefer the Halifax 2nd Annual Social to be held on ?

• Friday, July 19th
    • Friday, July 26th

Wow, thats fast apon us,

I would love to join in the fun but cant till close to fall,

Everyone, please support the lovely ladys and show your Eastern hospitality by attending, I'm sure its lots of work to put it together!

Cheers all,

• Like 1

Wow, thats fast apon us,

I would love to join in the fun but cant till close to fall,

Everyone, please support the lovely ladys and show your Eastern hospitality by attending, I'm sure its lots of work to put it together!

Cheers all,

We may just need to start having more than just one social a year! Thank you for your support Shelly!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Do you have any venues in mind yet Lexy?

I do but that information is only given out to the confirmed attendees two days prior to the social for privacy and discretion.

Lexy

• Like 2

I so wanna go!!! so many lovely ladies from the east coast :) Dates however working against me. :(

• Like 3

Having lived in Halifax for 5 years in the 2000, I would love to go as well but I will be driving to Chicago on the 20th. However, at least I will be attending the next OT social as I always do.

Wish you all a great time!

• Like 1

Great idea Lexi,

I actually would love to make this a reason to travel to Halifax ...

The timing is fast approaching which is going against me though. LoL.

• Like 1

I so wanna go!!! so many lovely ladies from the east coast :) Dates however working against me. :(

That makes me very sad Pete:icon_sad: but possibly another time!

It's a great event, and I attended last year. Good to see a possible date as I will be going to Halifax this summer and will make an effort to attend again.

• Like 4

It's a great event, and I attended last year. Good to see a possible date as I will be going to Halifax this summer and will make an effort to attend again.

That would be awesome Boomer, it was a pleasure meeting you last year. Just send me a PM so I can put you on the list!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make either of these dates, but I encourage those interested and able to go, to do so, it was quite a lot of fun last year!

FR

• Like 2

Unfortunately I won't be able to make either of these dates, but I encourage those interested and able to go, to do so, it was quite a lot of fun last year!

FR

That's too bad, it was a pleasure meeting you last year. May be the next one!

Edited by Lexy Grace

That's awesome, Lexy! It doesn't matter to me which date, just as long as it's on a Friday, since that's my only day off from work.

• Like 2

I'm on my way back to Halifax for a visit but it's from July 2-9th. I wish you all the very best and hope it's a blast.

• Like 1

Shoot, I just noticed. On the 19th, I'll be golfing in PEI, and on the 26th, I'll be visiting family on a bike trip to the USA. Sumbitch.......I'll pass the torch.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Hmmmmm....thinking...thinking

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S***dst***
Hmmmmm....thinking...thinking

Posted via Mobile Device

This alone makes me wish I lived in Halifax :)

Checked my calendar ..... I am doing absolutely sweet F all on Friday the 26th !!! As long as I am home the next day by 6 PM for an important function. Can I make this work I ask myself ??? Boooo probably not....

Awesome news that things have gone so well, you are sold out and I know you will all have a most fantabulous time and tons of fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall send out a door prize Lex and Katherine. Will be in touch.

ps... if there is a seat sale that works I shall fly out ..... stuff myself in a very nice envelope and for the lady or ladies ;) that didn't win a door prize they are stuck with me !!! haha

Have FUN PEEPS !!!!

• Like 2

Checked my calendar ..... I am doing absolutely sweet F all on Friday the 26th !!! As long as I am home the next day by 6 PM for an important function. Can I make this work I ask myself ??? Boooo probably not....

Awesome news that things have gone so well, you are sold out and I know you will all have a most fantabulous time and tons of fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall send out a door prize Lex and Katherine. Will be in touch.

ps... if there is a seat sale that works I shall fly out ..... stuff myself in a very nice envelope and for the lady or ladies ;) that didn't win a door prize they are stuck with me !!! haha

Have FUN PEEPS !!!!

Lee I wish you could come! I'm very happy with the numbers and us cerbies are going to have an awesome time!

You're too kind and sweet as always to be sending a door prize, just send me a PM and we'll chat.

If it were you arriving and stuffing yourself in the envelope for a door prize. No lady would be just "stuck" with you, any lady would be happy to win you:icon_wink:.

Big Hugs Lee,

Lexy

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Wow this would have been great!! I'm actually going to be in the Halifax area on the 19th after touring Boston. But I've only been a member since June. I absolutely understand though. Hope you all have a blast!!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Fast approaching! Im elated :D I cannot wait to meet new friends and be reacquainted with old ones!! Im bouncing in my seat with no patience haha it is going to be a long 3 days :p

Guest **cely***r***ne

Has anyone heard word from Lexy for the details? Is this even still on for tomorrow night? :s