what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest Prufrock Cummings
Reading posts and sipping red wine (an emerging pattern....)

Reading posts and sipping a gorgeous GSM. Carrying on your trend opentonew!

back to the home den briefly... in the door, clothes shed.. left in heap on the floor....

and am currently..

- exchanging one pile of clothes, for another.. and readying to leave for a second event (tomorrow until monday)

- attempting to catch up on messages emails/requests

- learning how to block annoying users on here <n worries folks.. already done, and it wasn't *you* ;)

- fixing my tv

- rendering bear fat into medicines

- dealing with an affection-starved kitten

- deciding whether to open the wine now or later

- deciding on whether to open the prrrrrivate den for the evening <grin> or whether to call a friend <ha!>

- relaxing in the aftermath of a wonderfully busy/eventful time away... 'tis good to be home :)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Sipping on my coffee. Getting ready to go work in my back yard, just waiting for the sun to come up before heading out.

Guest n*gu**6

Just finished cleaning the kitchen and put laundry on. Now to scrub the floors before the Pats / cardinals game come on

catching up with emails, requests.. perrrrving here <grin>.... sorting laundry, emptying bags, suitcases... putting things away from camping.....tripping over kitten *sigh*....

pondering a bath with wine.. or steaming shower *then* wine... hmmn... such decisions ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Waiting for a call back from a project manager to answer a question he had. Playing phone tag this morning.

- lounging in the prrrrrivate den today...

- catching up on emails/some rather interesting requests <grin>

- booking appointments....

- contemplating a walk at the forks...

and of courrrse.. perrrrrrrving around here ;)

Eating a couple of firm, ripe nectarines. The soft, yielding flesh parts easily for my teeth and tongue. I bite a bit too quickly at first, and have to slow down, the juice running down into my beard. I take a minute and lick my fingers clean before continuing. I hold the firm pit deftly between finger and thumb as I slowly strip away the fruit surrounding it. I eye the second one on the table as I finish the first.

Maybe I'll save it for later.

Eating a couple of firm, ripe nectarines. The soft, yielding flesh parts easily for my teeth and tongue. I bite a bit too quickly at first, and have to slow down, the juice running down into my beard. I take a minute and lick my fingers clean before continuing. I hold the firm pit deftly between finger and thumb as I slowly strip away the fruit surrounding it. I eye the second one on the table as I finish the first.

Maybe I'll save it for later.

<grin>... sounds like someone else sees the erot1c possibilities in food..

myself.. I have an amazingly intimate relationship with the things I allow into my body ;)

absolutely adore the sight, smell.. feel, sensations of wonderful food <grin>

Guest n*gu**6

Making some french press coffee to start my day which aspires to be a very good day if everything falls into place for me.

cougar-clad on my lovely sofa... chilly room - left window open last night, so skin is wonderfully goosepimpled right now hehe... watching my crazy kitten, addressing emails... contemplating which purrrfectly 'bannable' (from here hehe) pictures to put up in the prrrrivate den site <wink>......

...enjoying the fact that I can take my time this morning...

and of courrrrse... perrrrrrving around here ;)

enjoying wonderful music floating through my office.. still grinning from the affects of a just-finished massage ;)

still tossing around which beautifully 'raw' pictures to put on the den's site....

...and of course.. perrrrrving here ;)

• Like 1