what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest c**io**m7

Morning coffee, checking out some of the latest Cerb posts and contemplating getting ready for work.

Catching up on personal emails :-) about to have my third Keurig (what should I pick)??? :-) surfing CERB :-), confirming lunch plans via text, and finally reset all computer/internet passwords :-) after my anti virus deleted them after it was installed :icon_mad:

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Glass of Brugal Extra Viejo Gran Reserva on the rocks, surfing Cerb and reflecting on a truly shitty day.

Guest Be***iful****lah

Sexting. And thinking about taking care of certain newly inspired urges.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Surfing Cerb,waiting for pizza to finish cooking and looking at the calender as it is time to start booking hotels for upcoming road trips over the next 3 months. Hmm Halifax on my mind?

Surfing CERB, eating chocolate, relaxing and thinking about.... Sex of course!!! :)

Savannah, you know chocolate is an aphrodisiac! so, of course you are thinking about sex!!! ;)

• Like 1

Just finished packing to go home for the weekend but left out some important essentials until check-out time tomorrow.

Guest c**io**m7

Very early morning coffee, surfing Cerb and researching a summer vacation.

Sitting in my chair, enjoying an espresso and just getting horny lightly massaging my balls. Be right back...

• Like 1

Just got home from work with enough time to shower and change before heading out to a fund raising Gala and auction.... i would rather stay home... very busy stressful week.

Guest c**io**m7

Just finished packing basement for my May move...newly in shocked stupidity that I gave up everything to get nothing.

Guest c**io**m7

House cleaning and laundry...seems like such a waste of a beautiful day.

Spent the last hour or so watching TV...(movie called Glory) and surfing CERB reading and replying to a fair number of interesting posts.. now I have to get my ass off the couch.... go to a community fund raiser a family member is organizing then to the office for a couple of hours and finally to an IceCaps Hockey game thus evening.

Only thing missing is time with a beautiful CERB lady.

Cerbing, enjoying an amazing glass of '19 crimes' Australian red wine, downloading the movie 'The legend of Hercules' to watch later with my son, and.... RELAXING!! Can life get better?

Got home a little while ago...feeling sleepy( now who on heart ever thought a 6am flight would be a good idea...UGH!!! but cerbing some very interesting post here...now just got a call from my kid...gotta drive to Montréal to pick him up ....hopefully wont fall asleep on the road...would rather take a nap until tomorrow morning lol

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Playing with an alpha type dog who is acting like he missed me and wont let me do anything else this afternoon except play and and cuddle on my lap.I had a sandwich in my hand and I swear I could hear his thoughts that is" my sandwich you are eating" from him. Welcome home Cody!

Just Got home from watching my hockey team getting their ass kicked 7 to 2.... what a shitty game they played. They are playing the same team tomorrow in their regular season final game so we will get to see what heart the team has for the playoffs.... if they don't win tomorrow I suggest they will be out in the first round. Ok that said... i am now going to bake something for a friend and then watch some TV.