what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Watching some t.v. and poking around on cerb :)

Got home a short while ago from a long and difficult day at work.... it seems some people have nothing to do all day than act stupid and make life miserable for others..... really kinda sick of it all...i got enough shut in my life already without thus crap at work.

Just finished tying up the boys and stroking until the edge. I am now sitting and reading cerb while junior calms down.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Reading Cerb Post and booking hotels since I have a snow day.

Staring out the window in utter disbelief as I watch this January-like snow fall in big wet flakes to the ground. Wow.

Lol, that's exactly what I am doing!! It's not unusual for snow to fall on April, but yesterday was like 23-24 deg C!

I just finished studying for my final exam of the term. Drinking red wine and Previn profiles online.

Additional Comments:

well now I'm imagining Danielle in a tub!!

Ah ya me.....it's like that frigid game where you lost if you think about it.

Danielle in a tub in my brain.

I hope that doesn't push all the studying for my exam out of my head.

dang

Guest kel****nd

you know what im doing? im licking cum off my fingers after masturbation.

Eating lunch at McDonald's for the second time this week....lol.... yea... i know living the high life lol

Guest K***e D****ls

Cleaning out my closets, dividing things into 3 piles: sell, donate, toss. Blasting my ipod on shuffle is making this process a hell of a lot more fun! haha

If I may, a little public service announcement: When you're doing your spring cleaning this year, shelters and organizations can really use your gently used clothing and shoes that you may not be into anymore. Please donate and help someone less fortunate than you are. It's a good cause and it gives you the warm fuzzies inside. :)

Cleaning out my closets, dividing things into 3 piles: sell, donate, toss. Blasting my ipod on shuffle is making this process a hell of a lot more fun! haha

If I may, a little public service announcement: When you're doing your spring cleaning this year, shelters and organizations can really use your gently used clothing and shoes that you may not be into anymore. Please donate and help someone less fortunate than you are. It's a good cause and it gives you the warm fuzzies inside. :)

My comment got shorted LOL. What I was saying was

"often communities have clothing drop boxes too and clothes get picked up from there to go to shelters"

Those drop boxes look similar to mailboxes (not the same, similar) just bigger to hold a large volume of clothes

Many of my previously loved LOL clothes have been donated

Thank you for posting that Kylie

RG

Left work early today , and watching the Jim Flaherty State Funeral, sad day for his family,and our country.

RIP Mr.Flaherty

Had it recommended to me by a lady, so I'm brewing a Keurig and just started watching The Hunger Games. Then later today, it's The Hunger Games 2

RG

• Like 1

Still at work have a Shit load of staff working tonight so I am staying behind to supervise and get caught up on other work.

Doing laundry and procrastinating working on my website -- only a few little things left to tackle, but I feel like my apartment is too cold to work. It's the middle of April, shouldn't it be sorta warm and raining? I saw some baby tulips yesterday though!!

I dropped off some old clothes to one of those donation boxes a few weeks ago, two huge bags of them. They were under my bed for a few months (half the year...) because I intended to sell them, a lot of the items were cute dresses that were waaay too big for me, but had a lot of love left to give. Some shelter ladies are gonna be pretty fucking excited for those finds. Bringing it to the donation box was kinda of a drag (shits heavy yo, I had to take two trips) but I can't imagine someone throwing wearable clothes out. Warm fuzzies for sure. :)