what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I just finished chasing my dog around the house for waking me up. He enjoys the attention he gets I guess first thing in the morning.

Been up for quite a while... I'm a bit of a night owl and don't sleep well so been reading CERB and adding a few posts.... as I also try to get caught up on work email.... there is no end to it.... This will be a relatively quiet day... email... some family stuff.... then Hockey Game this afternoon.

Additional Comments:

Enjoying a really good cup of coffey while CERBing.... Reading a few posts, the news and well..... just having a 'Me' morning! lol

• Like 1

Guest paq****5

Enjoying a good Gin and Tonic with freshly squeezed lemon. My feet up with Cerbing and petting my dog.

Woohoo!

After a long 7 k walk, now relaxing watching "The Masters" ...of course;) and surfing here/twitter and checking emails.

About to stop surfing CERB (for a few minutes) and do the dishes :-(

Then relax with an evening decaf...haven't decided what coffee to have yet

RG

Guest K***e D****ls

Just finished cleaning my home and folding fresh laundry. Cooking dinner, organizing going on's that are coming up, enjoying this gorgeous evening! :)

Back in bed! Ready to watch a movie under the blankies after a quick review of my material for my test tomorrow. .. and hoping that tomorrow the weather is sunny so I can rock and roll on my Bug!

• Like 1

Just got home after a day out... hockey game... dinner with family and no hone watching TV... doing some work emails... writing a recommendation for a sexy CERB Lady I saw this week and reading and replying to some posts.... i hope everyone had a great Sunday.

Guest c**io**m7

Watching some TV, glass of rum in one hand and surfing Cerb on my phone in the other. Who says men can't multi-task?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Going to walk my dog Cody and heading out to work. The start of a very long day.

Guest c**io**m7

Finally got to work. It has been a long morning of proposals and decisions.

One of those days... just had to get out of the office so I am at McDonald's for a late lunch..... yea I know really living the Life.

Guest c**io**m7

Booking my Cuba trip. July 7-14...

...might seem kinda odd to go in summer but, it's been too long and I just wanna get away.

I was just admiring Dorinda Bloom's new picture on her recent ad, wow is she gorgeous or what, the men in Pembrooke are very lucky, very lucky indeed !!!

• Like 1