what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting ready for work and reflecting on yesterdays engine fire. (That is something that happened yesterday)

Getting a hair cut so I will be presentable for my appointment tomorrow with a nice young lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypnotized hypnotized.gif watching my waterdance speakers light and shoot water jets to the beat of my music.

*bout freaking time. Showcase (the store my mom got them for me for Christmas) gave me the run around for 2 months trying to get them in. So I cut out the store completely and ordered them from the online store smiley_tongue.gif

sittin in a laundrymat in regina surfing lyla and watching the replay of the sask/bc game at the brier while waiting for clothes to dry .

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Looking at a faulty twist valve behind ye olde water closet in the upstairs washroom scratching my head looking for a leak. The valve is leaking like Niagara Falls and wondering where I put my plumbers pliers and vice grips.

Was up early this morning... lots of stuff on my mind so could not sleep so I got up and did a first draft of my tax return....i know... i know... your all jealous of the fun I am having lolol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Up too early cause my dogs have me trained, lol. Signing Ice4fun guest book as I see your up too, lol. Just poking around on Lyla to see what sup. While I have my coffee and trying to decide if I want to work this weekend or not, hmmm??

• Like 1

Slept in till almost 7am...yikes bad when 7am is considered sleeping in

Having a slow start to the day, enjoying a coffee, surfing Lyla, Twitter, reading emails while watching the Rifleman on tv

But I need to get my a$$ in gear, have to get ingredients to make chilli

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoying my third cup of coffee and listening to ACDC Back In The Black and surfing. Outside in an hour to clear off a car shelter roof and then some house chores.

Sitting at a coffee stand in a mall watch the people walk by with all their purchases, what recession?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up having a coffee and surfing Lyla and Twitter...

I think this clock change is going to have it's effect on me this afternoon though, and I foresee a nap in my future LOL

RG

• Like 1

Up having a coffee and surfing Lyla and Twitter...

I think this clock change is going to have it's effect on me this afternoon though, and I foresee a nap in my future LOL

RG

Only cure is an afternoon rendezvous with ones favourite SP, now to find if she's working...

Only cure is an afternoon rendezvous with ones favourite SP, now to find if she's working...

Alas living in smalltown Ontario I'd be looking at a minimum two hour drive (one way) to have an encounter

Not able to last minute book encounters

RG