what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Dragging.

I went for a short 6 k run last night, and enjoyed it so much that this morning I got up an hour early and did a 16 k. I felt great until about lunch, and then ran entirely out of gas...

Lots more work to do, but I mostly feel like grabbing a shady spot on the back porch with a book and a bottle of something amber and well-aged.

...no... that's not entirely true. I MOSTLY feel like hopping on a plane to see a lovely lady in a far off city and grabbing HER and a shady spot on a back porch and a bottle of something amber and well-aged. But we can't have everything. :)

Happy weekend everyone!

Sweating my butt off after mowing the lawn. Note to self -don't be so lazy next time and grab some suitable shoes. My toes are green!!!! Time for a nice long swim!

• Like 1

- attempting to convince myself NOT to crawl back into bed...

- attempting to convince myself to do my crunches *groan*

- perrrrving lyla

- addressing emails/requests

- contemplating leaving early to relax outside stella's for a nice morning coffee

- *STILL* trying to figure out how people manage to put comments in the section where our 'thanks' goes hehe

-

- *STILL* trying to figure out how people manage to put comments in the section where our 'thanks' goes hehe

In each reply there's a leave comment button, the top of each message... Click it and then write your comment :)

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

currently am kicking myself.. and resisting using the fact that I am (naturally) blonde to justify my not noticing that rather obvious bright green button until just now! lol

...and now.. going from cougar-clad, to clothed so people at the coffee shop don't lose their minds ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to set up a new fishing rod to take my little guy fishing tomorrow morning.... his other one suffered an.... incident..... shall we say.

- entertaining thoughts of something sweet, delicious and likely sticky

(pastries... jeez people! lol)

- making room for additional things to the webpage for the den...

- *not* listening to any other music for fear I may change my mind again about tomorrow's performance *sigh*

- relaxing a bit before heading out for a few drinks with a friend ;)

...and of course, as always..... perrrrrrving around this place ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Enjoying a coffee and trying to get going this morning with virtually no sleep. Between fire calls and my mind thinking way to much and wanting to be elsewhere, imay have gotten 2hrs.... but.. my workload today does not care so off I go.

- Enjoying strong coffee to combat the JD Tennessee Honey from after last nights perrrrrformance <grin>

- addressing emails/requests

- adding new pictures/fun things to private den page <grin>

- contemplating picking up a blow up pool (see above) <biiig grin>

- perrrrrving this place ;)

addressing emails/requests....enjoying coffee and a lovely cool breaze on bare skin... trying to decide whether to 'behave' and open today up for appointments <grin>.. or take a friend up on the offer to go to Patricia beach today... *sigh* **really** want to go to the beach.. but... *sigh* hehe

- contemplating ways to move a wonderful custom made Thai massage bed up 3 flights of stairs to the home den... *back-burner that until muscles arrive me thinks hehe

- readying to leave for an event this evening, taking in some more of the beautiful day out there

Laundry, updating my ads, website and responding to inquiries. Also Checking/reading threads here and browsing Twitter. While listening to music on the Stingray music stations.

Guest n*gu**6

Having a coffee on the back deck. Surveying the spot where iam going to out the pool in this weekend...

waiting for a fresh pot of strong coffee to brew.. putting a few finishing touches together for a lovely morning visit, from an even lovelier friend ;)

...grrrrrreat way to begin my day ;)

attempting to stretch a wonderfully full belly out and relax before my evening begins... indulged in Sushi Ya for a late lunch... loooovely but oh my!

<...curls soft tail around muscled legs... purrrring .... sleepy & content...>

Setting up vacation plans for Charlottetown, PEI !! Hotel booked :) Activated ads :)

Now a long bath, glass of wine and a bit of relaxation <3