cute or funny names for your parts

There are so many cute, silly and laughable names we give our lady bits and manly jewels. What do you like to call yours:)

For boobs I like: Ta ta's, sisters, pretty pillows

For pussy I like: nunny, money maker, honey pot

For penis and balls: I like pickle & onions, family jewels, pussy poker:)

One I've heard for penis and balls...frank and beans

Of course the classic terms for penis, John Thomas or Tallywhacker

And a lady I knew referred to her breasts as the girls

RG

• Like 1

One I've heard for penis and balls...frank and beans

Of course the classic terms for penis, John Thomas or Tallywhacker

And a lady I knew referred to her breasts as the girls

RG

I love frank and beans, lol and tallywhacker. Next time I'm intimate I'll have to refer to "it" as that, lol, lol!!

One of my favorite comedy routines is in Robin Williams' Live in Sanfrancisco" show many years ago where he makes reference to "his heat seeking moiture missle"; his "python of love"; and his continued reference to "Mr. Happy" which always brought Johnny Carson to tears when he went into one of his routines.

• Like 1

If any of you are familiar with the tv show Scrubs, i always got a kick out of Elliot's word for vagina, her Bajingo. i tell all my lady friends who are dealing with creepers to just loudly proclaim that their "BAJINgO IS ON FIRE". usually does the trick 83

• Like 1

I lived in England for a while and have always been partial to "meat and two veg".

For a more complete list:

As for breasts, I can't get further than "bewbs" without being too distracted to continue.

• Like 1

I lived in England for a while and have always been partial to "meat and two veg".

For a more complete list:

As for breasts, I can't get further than "bewbs" without being too distracted to continue.

All depends where in England you lived....I call them my twig and berries, or because I'm actually Scottish I call it the caber! LOL

My mate who is from Bradford, and yes I hold it against him, calls them his gentleman vegetables...just depends on where you are from.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I, for one, am greatly disappointed that the term "wang" has faded in to obscurity. It is so much fun to say....wang.

As a great man named Homer once said: "the human wang is a beautiful thing".

Well if you are a bad girl ..... I will offer up my twig and berries for you play with if I can fondle the bad girls Thelma and Louise while I spend time at the penalty box down below... :69: ohh behave

Oh my that's a healthy set of lungs you have there.....:boobeyes:

Looks like Notch Johnson is taking the tugboat to tuna town :hump:

I love fa fa fa Faginas !! I love them allotta ;) My tombstone shall say..... "Lee lived a good life and died happy dining at the Fa Fagina"

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

When I book an encounter with my local SP I request a visit with "The Twins!"

I have referred to my fifth digit as Mr. Happy or Wally the wonderous wiggle worm. But usually I just call it (him) O'Jesus, as in "O'Jesus, O'Jesus, here I come, I'm almost there!" Or "O'Jesus don't stop". It's my of encouraging the little fella.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I guess in the back of my mind it's always 'Johnny B Good'

For me its the ''girls''...as for my pussy...hmmm...I'll have to think of something...she's not baptise yet lol...any suggestion? I just call it ''her'' I'm making ''her'' feel good :p or a gent is ;)

• Like 1

I call mine Little Buddha

I have used "heat seeking moisture missile" - I confess, lol

I do like the girls or ladies for boobs. And one lady described her pussy as the opening to her heart, lol

• Like 1

I've heard the dick being called an arrow, Napoleon dynamite, battleship, and the dude. I've heard the vagina being called "the love canal" and "battlefield", and the boobs as the happy bouncing bags.

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Hehe this is fun!! For my breasts I say balloons and for my pussy I say sweet kitty or cookie. Mmmm yummm...

Cute thread Cristy. Mine has a very silly name calamahuchi. Don't ask why, I just started calling her that one day.