Murphy's Law for SPs and Hobbyists! Name Yours!

Making 2 separate attempts to go to the grocery store today. First, I made it in the parking lot and the second time was at the front doors when I had to turn around and leave because of an appt lol.

Guest realnicehat
Making 2 separate attempts to go to the grocery store today. First, I made it in the parking lot and the second time was at the front doors when I had to turn around and leave because of an appt lol.

Poor girl. If guys keep calling you're gonna starve to death! ;)

When you decided not to take any more appts or you are simply no longer available... Lots of request! Lol Never fails!!

Having a very unpredictable work schedule means on several occasions being ready to book an appointment with a lovely lady and then finding out I've been booked for a work event.

Luckily I've learned not to book play-time until I'm absolutely sure I won't be called in or I've booked the time off in my schedule. I'd hate to have to cancel on a lady and so far I've never had to :-)

Having a very unpredictable work schedule means on several occasions being ready to book an appointment with a lovely lady and then finding out I've been booked for a work event.

Luckily I've learned not to book play-time until I'm absolutely sure I won't be called in or I've booked the time off in my schedule. I'd hate to have to cancel on a lady and so far I've never had to :-)

I have exactly the same problem. All I have to do to get a nice juicy gig is start the process of arranging an appointment. As I've explained to those affected by this, I appreciate the input to my hobby fund but I'd also appreciate the chance to use said funds.

Guest realnicehat
Waiting months for a few specific traveling Ladies to visit ottawa. The weekends they visited I'm out of town or busy with work.

Or after a two month dry spell of nobody visiting they all come at exactly the same time.

Guest t****ster***ke

for me, i know if an attractive touring lady is scheduled to visit the great white north, there is a 50/50 chance forces will conspire against me and i won't be able to make an appointment! for those of us not in major cities, these types of visits are usually our only chance to spend time with a genuine courtesan, so when it's not possible to schedule something, it's extremely disappointing.

Every time I make plans to see a SP. I end up cancelling and using the donation for something more pressing. Like my cat getting sick or school or something else. There is always something lately.

I have almost given up on this hobby. I can't even have some fun on my birthday any more. So starved for some love and affection....

This happens to me all the time - I'm often "on call", which means my schedule may change at a moment's notice. This month has been busy - 60 hours per week during the day, plus getting called in to cover some overnight shifts as well. It makes it very difficult to book in advance as many ladies would like you to do. I prefer "the day of", or spontaneous last minute bookings if at all possible, only because I would never want to inconvenience anyone by having to cancel an appointment due to unexpected work commitments.