What's the weirdest thing in your glove compartment

Believe it or not, a big camping knife. Been there a while. I keep meaning to take it out of there. Imagining rooting for my papers to show the officer and having a... well a misunderstanding. Could be my last misunderstanding if I don't think to get it out of there.....

A box of .22 shells.

Bad boy!

xoxo

Additional Comments:

Yes I have condoms and lube in my dash although I do try to remember to put in my purse for discretion.

However as long as you are not drunk or high you can easily ( in Halifax ) move with confidence . We have non nosey hotels so I suggest you come without trepidation.

Additional Comments:

I have nothing innocuous in my dash.

I am your very discreet everything you may want that and I prefer to remain that way.

Many who know me understand I don't don't do drugs

Additional Comments:

This spring while cleaning up the glove box of my car I found the owner's manual for the car I had in 1991. That was two cars ago !!! Brought back some great memories of long ago trips.

To my Pontiac Firefly, long may you run

I used to have a Firefly , it was an awesome car, great on gas and very low on maintenance . Gee that was many years ago ( so mare we old) its all good nightnight.

• Like 1