Curious if anyone has had this happen

Saw an SP for the first time recently and when we were about to do the deed she says "don't cum when you're deep inside me".

I've heard some strange restrictions but this one threw me for a loop. Given the fact we use condoms it seemed odd to me. In the distant past when people didn't always use protection some girlfriends thought this would help decrease the chance of pregnancy. Of course it didn't but I had heard this back then. But with a condom??? Never until this request ......

Despite this I recovered to have a great time and yes, I made sure I was not deep (did that make me shallow?) in her when I let er rip. LOL

Just curious if anyone has ever had this :

1) Said to them if you are a customer? Did you understand why or ask if you didn't?

2) Said this to a customer if you are an SP? If so, why?

I'm sure there's a reason but didn't have the guts to ask what it was.

Thx in advance if you can shed some light ......

That does seem an odd request, I'm curious as to why you didn't ask her for furhter details regarding the request, after the fact of course :)

2) Said this to a customer if you are an SP? If so, why?

I've never said it and never would. Anytime a partner can cum inside me (while using protection, of course), I'm happy! It makes the experience more complete, in a way.

The only reason I can think of why she wouldn't want you to come during penetration is that she's paranoid about std. If that's the case, she should read more about the possible risks or just get out of the business.

It could be due to "some" women's cervix's are different, and "some" it can cause pain if the man penatrates to deep. Doesn't mean she enjoys sex any less, just can't handle being pennitrated to deep, especially if the guy is long. Same as some women can't handle thier "clit" or "g-spot" overly stimulated. I have known girls like this in the past. They are still fun to be with as well as to play with. But each person like different things. But this is just my opinion as to one reason why a woman would not like to be pennitrated to deeply.

you know Cherry this may be the exact reason....I know I tend to push in deeper at the moment of release...sure I am not alone in this, it seems to feel almost instinctive to me...maybe she was worried about that extra unintentional thrusting that could potentially hurt her.

It could be due to "some" women's cervix's are different, and "some" it can cause pain if the man penatrates to deep. Doesn't mean she enjoys sex any less, just can't handle being pennitrated to deep, especially if the guy is long. Same as some women can't handle thier "clit" or "g-spot" overly stimulated. I have known girls like this in the past. They are still fun to be with as well as to play with. But each person like different things. But this is just my opinion as to one reason why a woman would not like to be pennitrated to deeply.

Why don't you just pretend that its cause you are so huge and in the heat of passion she was scared you would tear her in half, or you could always book another session and ask her?

hey slurp buddy....maybe she wants to make sure you are not "faking" an orgasm......:lol::lol:

Guest gagagaga

perhaps you have an oddly shaped penis with strange corners, curves, angles or bumps...do you have a really weird dick Slurp???

lol...kidding

I knew an SP that insited that you COB or COF because she was paranoid of the condom breaking and then you unloading in her. Not a bad deal really.

Guest C*****tte
you know Cherry this may be the exact reason....I know I tend to push in deeper at the moment of release...sure I am not alone in this, it seems to feel almost instinctive to me...maybe she was worried about that extra unintentional thrusting that could potentially hurt her.

My guess is this is the reason. I had one partner who did this. I swear he got bigger as he climaxed and it would hurt my cervix and abdomen.

Guest m**l

I would never say this!!!! I'm actualy sitting her with my mouth hangin open!!! I hade to read and re read this!!! I cant get my mind around why someone would say that?

Maybe she is worried about fluid leaking out?? I have no idea???:butt:

My guess is this is the reason. I had one partner who did this. I swear he got bigger as he climaxed and it would hurt my cervix and abdomen.

I would guess the same thing...it has happened to me as well...some penis's just seem to blow up...:wink:

I would guess the same thing...it has happened to me as well...some penis's just seem to blow up...:wink:

I wish mine was big enough to have to worry about things like that :sm185:

She was probably paranoid about condom breakage, I mean, they're only 97% effective.

If she was worried about you penetrating too deeply, she would have just said, hey don't fuck me too deep, it's painful.

Saw an SP for the first time recently and when we were about to do the deed she says "don't cum when you're deep inside me".

Doesn't seem like an odd request to me at all.

I would have took it that she didnt want the condom to break while I was way up in her to avoid pregnancy. Understandable.

I understand the concerns about breakage but in all honesty, she probably shouldn't be in this biz as a few have said.

It wouldn't matter a lot if it breaks with a guy partly in her or all the way .... she can still get whatever it is she doesn't want to get. At least with me I'm shooting blanks LOL

Oh well, it was worth a try .... if nothing else I hope it was good for a few laughs! :D Thx to all who replied......

She was probably paranoid about condom breakage, I mean, they're only 97% effective.

If she was worried about you penetrating too deeply, she would have just said, hey don't fuck me too deep, it's painful.

actually (and respectfully) erin the combined breakage/ slippage rate is 9-12%. in an FHI study in 1993, almost 2000 encounters, resulted in a slip/break rate of 1 in 11. it is generally overestimated the efficacy of condoms especially as it pertains to pregnancy. people tend to forget that in order to get CONTRACEPTIVE rates comparable to the pill from condoms they need to be used in combo with spermicidal foams. sure the ladies can overcome this aspect by using another method too such as the pill, but of coarse foams and have no extra protection against std's. given the numbers of "encounters" some ladies can have, a failure rate of 10-12% becomes a legitimate threat. the ladies can improve their rate of success by applying the rubber themselves where they can, and so at least they know they are applied properly. however an overly "frisky", and / or an inexperienced guy have higher breakage slippage rates. so its quite possible that a knowlegable provider( perhaps the lady in question) sensing such an excited, or clumsy guy, might make a request not to cum deep, and this would be reasonable in my eyes, and the main concern would be std's.

actually (and respectfully) erin the combined breakage/ slippage rate is 9-12%. in an FHI study in 1993, almost 2000 encounters, resulted in a slip/break rate of 1 in 11. it is generally overestimated the efficacy of condoms especially as it pertains to pregnancy. people tend to forget that in order to get CONTRACEPTIVE rates comparable to the pill from condoms they need to be used in combo with spermicidal foams. sure the ladies can overcome this aspect by using another method too such as the pill, but of coarse foams and have no extra protection against std's. given the numbers of "encounters" some ladies can have, a failure rate of 10-12% becomes a legitimate threat. the ladies can improve their rate of success by applying the rubber themselves where they can, and so at least they know they are applied properly. however an overly "frisky", and / or an inexperienced guy have higher breakage slippage rates. so its quite possible that a knowlegable provider( perhaps the lady in question) sensing such an excited, or clumsy guy, might make a request not to cum deep, and this would be reasonable in my eyes, and the main concern would be std's.

That's it, I'm an inexperienced excited clumsy guy ..... or maybe a frisky exciting guy????????

LOL

:sm185:

actually (and respectfully) erin the combined breakage/ slippage rate is 9-12%. in an FHI study in 1993, almost 2000 encounters, resulted in a slip/break rate of 1 in 11.

In the 16 years since then, there have been some other studies,

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3109405.html

which show failure rate is much lower among experienced users than newbies.

Stats on breakage rates seem to vary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#Causes_of_failure

Interesting that there seems to be so few recent studies on this.

I'm just taking a guess here, but another possibility might be something like this. I had an SP friend who would always ask the guy to let her know when he was cumming because she insisted on holding the condom at the base because she said a few times, after some guys came, they pulled out too quickly and the condom slipped off, thus spilling inside her.

After that she was paranoid about it happening all the time. I'm not saying this was the case, but thinking back did she perhaps put her hand down there when she felt you coming. It's a lot harder to grasp if the guy is deep inside you.

I know you were probably too shy to ask her why, but it would be have been interesting to know why.

After that she was paranoid about it happening all the time. I'm not saying this was the case, but thinking back did she perhaps put her hand down there when she felt you coming. It's a lot harder to grasp if the guy is deep inside you.

I know you were probably too shy to ask her why, but it would be have been interesting to know why.

Trying to remember for sure but I don't think she put hand there. Wouldn't need to because I always do that myself. I'm snipped but do that as a comfort thing for the ladies cuz there's more to worry about than sperm. It's just good manners. I'm sure many or maybe most guys don't do that but my opinion is why ruin a wonderful time by freaking a SP out by having it slip off on exit? I want to enjoy the warm afterglow, not deal with an SP freaking out and running to the washroom.

She knew none of this ahead of time so perhaps some of that played into it. I am really not that shy ... to be honest when we were done I had forgotten about it because i was into the "enjoying warm afterglow" mode. :mrgreen: I remembered when I was writing the report for the boards that she made the odd request. And THEN I remembered that it seemed odd at the time. But right after I was too happy to ask questions ... and out of breath too! :razz: