Cowboy Diaries are Down

I frequently visit Cowboy Kenny's Diary/Blog to learn about different scams and the stuff to stay away from; as it's intended.

Seems someone is trying to shut him down; or someones?

IDK maybe he can shed some light on it but I tried to visit this morning and was greeted by:

"This blog is under review due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations and is open to authors only

It doesn't look like you are an author of this blog."

What? lol

Folks, I am aware of the temporary lock , the situation is currently under review and I am working with Google to resolve the issue. Unfortunately the long weekend prevents any immediate action from taking place. Plan B is in the works if we are unable to come to terms. I've reviewd the blogger terms of service and believe to be in compliance, as we all know there are much worse toxic slanderous blogs out there that actually endanger the lives of many and promote hate could put some providers in harms way. Why the diary has been target I won't know until Wednesday. I'll keep you all posted.

Thank you to those who've emailed and pm'd to notify me.

In the mean time I suggest sticking with the tried and true ladies that advertise on the paid sites or are recommended here, best to just steer clear of CL until this is sorted out. Not that I would ever use CL anyway the ladies here are soooo much nicer.

In the mean time I suggest sticking with the tried and true ladies that advertise on the paid sites or are recommended here, best to just steer clear of CL until this is sorted out. Not that I would ever use CL anyway the ladies here are soooo much nicer.

+1

Hang in there CK ... you are our most fearless leader!

Now, who in the world would want to stop CK's articles? Are they scared to death of him showing the truth and exposing the fakes?

Keep fighting CK, we love you.

leyley

Guest f***2f***
Now, who in the world would want to stop CK's articles? Are they scared to death of him showing the truth and exposing the fakes?

leyley

You would not believe half of the BS that is going on out there. There are some very malicious people around.

as a new poster (i have been a shy member for a few months now - I hope to do my part by starting to participate as I have sure learned a lot from this amazing site) i just wanted to add that CK does great work and his Cowboy Diaries server the CERB public very well and there is no way his Diaries should be Down ... Goalie

leyley

My guess would be the bait and switchers who he is exposing!

It is likely the B&S reporting him, they feel triumphant and feel the need to share it on CL. They can also read our forum posts as they have included some of CK's responses in their glory speech; aswell as what looks like what/how they reported him.

(edited slanderous parts) They quote "I've reviewd the blogger terms of service and believe to be in compliance"

And continue with "(slander)+ HE COPIES YOUR ADS WITH OUT YOUR PERMISSION or CRAIGSLISTS"

I don't frequent his blog solely for the purpose of filtering out baddies and scammers. I rather enjoy some of the more humourous things on his blog and even find out new information through his research; I didn't know Molly/Andrea is now independant from PK and going under the name "Miel"

Maybe Canada should follow the American lead and prevent .......... from offering Erotic Services? I know that sounds pretty extreme but from I've gathered on CERB, heard in the news and observed myself, the erotic services portion seems to be more trouble than it's worth. I just read about sexyKayla21's problems (thread's on the Schedule portion under the "Why Can't We Play Fair" heading-actually maybe Cowboy Kenny could offer her some advice?) and it seems like CL is a haven for pimps and thugs who should never be in business. I would like to hear some SP's thoughts on it.

Folks, I am aware of the temporary lock , the situation is currently under review and I am working with Google to resolve the issue. Unfortunately the long weekend prevents any immediate action from taking place. Plan B is in the works if we are unable to come to terms. I've reviewd the blogger terms of service and believe to be in compliance, as we all know there are much worse toxic slanderous blogs out there that actually endanger the lives of many and promote hate could put some providers in harms way. Why the diary has been target I won't know until Wednesday. I'll keep you all posted.

Thank you to those who've emailed and pm'd to notify me.

wow this is new to me! if its back up, I'm late on the commentary, but if its still not then CK hit the nail with the hammer saying there are WAY worse Blogs out there needing to be shut down! This is complete BS and Cks blogs keep the proper girls working and keep the geneal client public from getting ripped off.

There are WAY bigger fish to fry out there. I'm saddened that this has happened to CKs blog....REALLY saddened.......no, partially LIVID :(

It was OK to be down for a couple of days, but I am really starting to miss CK's blog. It seems there are more borrowed pictures starting to show up again.

CK, you make a difference, hope you can get up again soon, the blog that is.

Everywhere you have good things, you have haters... I think this is a GOOD sign... The blog really works!

Eventhough only ONE scammer has been brought down for good, Cowboy, your job is done...

Anyways, we, good SPs, need you, CK... I'm sure everything will just go fine...

That is extreme, when in fact what is needed is education and awareness. You know, always asking our fearless leaders to 'protect" us gets us in more trouble more often then not, they don't always use finess, they prefer the swatting a fly with a sledge hammer approach.

Maybe Canada should follow the American lead and prevent .......... from offering Erotic Services? I know that sounds pretty extreme but from I've gathered on CERB, heard in the news and observed myself, the erotic services portion seems to be more trouble than it's worth. I just read about sexyKayla21's problems (thread's on the Schedule portion under the "Why Can't We Play Fair" heading-actually maybe Cowboy Kenny could offer her some advice?) and it seems like CL is a haven for pimps and thugs who should never be in business. I would like to hear some SP's thoughts on it.

Simply put CK is harming illegitimate scammers a

means to make money by exposing them, these people will stop at nothing from getting their way.

This is why our whole society needs to grow up and completely legalize the profession and provide full rights that any employee would have under Canadian Law!

As long as we stay in the dark, scum will continue to exploit the weak and vulnerable.

We all are providers of some kind, why are companions persecuted?

Posted via Mobile Device

That is extreme, when in fact what is needed is education and awareness. You know, always asking our fearless leaders to 'protect" us gets us in more trouble more often then not, they don't always use finess, they prefer the swatting a fly with a sledge hammer approach.

The funny part is if they put half the effort into a truthful add as they did into running the scams they would make more money. The verbous BS and fake pics fool the newbies and first timers, however the long term stability is in good regulars.

• Like 2

Still awaiting word from google regarding the block that's still in place. It's an automated process, so it takes some time to get through. Thanks to you all for your kind words of support and offers to help. Not to worry, the diary will return in one form or another soon.

Cowboy

I enjoy reading your blog I am sure you have saved a least 100 bad encounters from happening or people getting screwed out of money good luck to you.