My rant: The Spinner Complex

It's simple. The guys who are writing most of the recommendations on here are ones who like spinners.

Believe me, I am the furthest thing from a spinner, and I have seen gentlemen from CERB who told me they really don't care for writing recommendations. Instead, a few of them have made comments on my guestbook, which is fine with me.

Until those hobbiests who prefer women who are not spinners, (e.g. with curves) start writing recommendations, it will appear that that's what most of the men on here like.

Which is not true.

Angela if I may, I been around the block a few times, and can honestly tell you, I love all women, irregardless of their stature, I have been with ladies that do have curves, and I so love it, and been with ladies that are spinners.

I like to ask Cumquat, from his thread he started regarding superheroines...

"they all portray the same look as thin, model type ladies, not the curvy type lady".

Do you yourself enjoy the more thin types?

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12451

The beautiful breast thread, has other than just spinners, on it, there is very appealing curvy women as well, so I don't think your quote is reasonably fair that just spinners are on that thread.

I've done rec's on all ladies that I've seen, may they be curvy type, BBW, and spinners, so I'm taking issue that everyone only gives rec's to spinners.

Perhaps the gents frequent those type ladies more often, I do not know, nor care, if a lady and I have great chemistry through pm's or phone call. I will visit them regardless of their stature.

Here is another 1 ...

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5968

shall I go on, about rec's that are only about spinners? because all you need to do, is research it, and it is all there, so I've done my research more then just clicking and pasting, I was with them and wrote rec's.I do have more..but enough said.

Guest e**m***h

I am definitely on the celebration of all good sex and sensuality on this one. Categories add nothing. Frankly, even the terms "thin" and "spinner" are fairly stark words, not at all sensual (unlike "voluptuous", which has something more to it). The focus should always be on the uniqueness of the person (most of the sensual fun lies there anyway).

I am wondering about a finer point that seems to be coming up here. If praise is given to one person, that is not normally a slight to or neglect of another. We should be able to praise how we praise -- its a good thing and what makes this particular community a fascinating, positive, comfortable place. On the other hand when alot of praise gathers in a lopsided way (motivated or not), it does seem to look more like neglect and can reasonably be considered exclusonary and insulting, or maybe worse. This is a bit tricky...how to acheive some kind of balance. Maybe this thread is part of the answer...get it up front so there is more room for praise to all.

Guest f***2f***

Personally I am on record as a man who really appreciates curvy ladies....especially those with a generous "backfield in motion." It was I who wrote the song "I Like Big Butts." Ok it wasn't me, "I cannot lie"...but it could have been!! ha ha:mrgreen:

I've never cared what the trend is reference body type....if she turns my crank I'm going to try and have my way with her!! :bddog:

Is it just me or is this whole thread a bit silly? Beautiful girls always get the most attention in any walk of life and many men have a dream of being with a model type girl. And this is a site where these men can see these women and are paying good money to be with them. So many pick the young, tiny things they prefer or could never have otherwise. It would be abnormal if it weren't like that.

Not saying it's right or wrong, that's just the way it is, that's life.

One reason I like spinners is that I have a non-spinner at home!!! I happen to drool at small waists, (can't control that). However I enjoy a well proportionned lady if the chemistry is right to a spinner where there is no chemistry. Must be because I couldn't take advantage of sex during my youth...

Beautiful girls always get the most attention in any walk of life and many men have a dream of being with a model type girl.

News flash: you don't have to be thin to be considered beautiful. ;)

• Like 2

As I fluctuate between a size 10 and a size 12 (in the pants) and am plus-sized on top, I'm not entirely sure where to put myself. I don't think I'm quite big enough to fall into the BBW category, but I ain't no spinner either.

It's a bit sad that most men's fantasies don't involve larger women, but they aren't to blame so much as the media that tells us all that thin is the only pretty.

I also think that there are fewer reco's for larger ladies because there are fewer larger ladies working. I partially assume (and perhaps wrongly) that this is because you MUST love yourself and your body to work in this business, and that larger gals tend to have more body size issues, making fewer of us who are confident enough in ourselves to do this work. That being said, please don't think that I think slender women don't have body issues also. You can ask any woman and I guarantee you there is probably something about her she'd want to change.

ERIN there is nothing wrong with being plus-size i know i have been with a few and a few B.B.W before and i find there all the same talent,good looks and personality.

Totally agree on that one 100%!

I also think that there are fewer reco's for larger ladies because there are fewer larger ladies working. I partially assume (and perhaps wrongly) that this is because you MUST love yourself and your body to work in this business, and that larger gals tend to have more body size issues, making fewer of us who are confident enough in ourselves to do this work.

I fucking love it when a bigger girl says she loves the way she looks. That's what's really sexy...

Not only are you beautiful Ariane, you are a great flirt and a great friend :)

you certainly always had my attention, and look forward meeting in person..so I can get at attention:motion:

Totally agree on that one 100%!

Well, if we agree on that, I don't really see how this thread is silly. :)

From what I understand (and I could of course be wrong), Cumquat deplores the fact that the vast majority of the women recommanded as well as the ones who are cited as being a representation of beauty are petite and thin.

Since we agree that sex appeal comes in all shapes and sizes, why do we rarely "hear" about larger ladies from you guys?

From experience, I know very well that many men can be attracted to full-figured women. In that case, how come most men are not vocal about it? Are they afraid of being judged? Sometimes, it seems that way.

I think that this thread is completely relevant and that it puts the focus on an issue that is rarely discussed. Kudos to Cumquat for bringing it up.

Just for the record, I'd like to add this : even though there is definitely room for improvement, the men on CERB are generally a lot more respectful of the diversity of the ladies looks and styles than any other board I know.

Not only are you beautiful Ariane, you are a great flirt and a great friend :)

you certainly always had my attention, and look forward meeting in person..so I can get at attention:motion:

Thank you. I really appreciate that. :)

You are a great flirt too, sweetheart. And I am most definitely looking forward to spend time snuggled in your arms.

xox

Angela if I may, I been around the block a few times, and can honestly tell you, I love all women, irregardless of their stature, I have been with ladies that do have curves, and I so love it, and been with ladies that are spinners.

I like to ask Cumquat, from his thread he started regarding superheroines...

"they all portray the same look as thin, model type ladies, not the curvy type lady".

Do you yourself enjoy the more thin types?

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12451

The beautiful breast thread, has other than just spinners, on it, there is very appealing curvy women as well, so I don't think your quote is reasonably fair that just spinners are on that thread.

I've done rec's on all ladies that I've seen, may they be curvy type, BBW, and spinners, so I'm taking issue that everyone only gives rec's to spinners.

Perhaps the gents frequent those type ladies more often, I do not know, nor care, if a lady and I have great chemistry through pm's or phone call. I will visit them regardless of their stature.

I am going by what was posted, sorry, should have done my research. I stand corrected. But it's true, I have been seeing a lot of recommendations recently for spinners...maybe need to consider past recommendations as well....

Ariane, and Erin, I think you are both very sexy! And Erin, you're right, the thing I would want to change is, I wish my boobs were bigger!

Angela no need to say sorry, my response was more directed to Cumquat's remark that there is more and more spinner rec's than other ladies.I actually was fuming about that comment, especially the time spent and rec's I contributed to the board.

This is what I refer to as the spinner complex in my heading. Why have guys gotten it in their head that it is not okay to talk about girls that aren't spinners, to say out loud that they are attracted to them, that their pics are hot, that they want to see them or better yet have seen them? Heaven forbid I might be attracted to a girl that doesn't weigh 110 pounds. Explain this to me??? Because I have been here for a bit and this is something I have never understood and it almost sickens me to see and hear because these girls are awesome girls and I know they do good business but they get maybe 10% of the comments and recos a spinner gets.

Just the thoughts of a half awake delusional broken man who felt like speaking out, so if you disagree feel free to rebuke and educate me.

That is the comment:ablow:

Angela no need to say sorry, my response was more directed to Cumquat's remark that there is more and more spinner rec's than other ladies.I actually was fuming about that comment, especially the time spent and rec's I contributed to the board.

Darling, I think Cumquat was talking in general. I'm sure he is aware that there are exceptions. ;)

You are one of the few gentlemen here who seem to see beauty in all kinds of women and who is not afraid to express it. That's wonderful! We need more men like you!

Angela, thank you my dear. :)

As I fluctuate between a size 10 and a size 12 (in the pants) and am plus-sized on top, I'm not entirely sure where to put myself. I don't think I'm quite big enough to fall into the BBW category, but I ain't no spinner either.

How about in the "sizzling hot" category?

Well, if we agree on that, I don't really see how this thread is silly. :)

My point was simply that's how the world is and it ain't gonna change anytime soon. Plus, this is a marketplace of sorts and it will reflect what the best 'sellers' are. Bemoaning why that is, is almost pointless.

For the record, I love all shapes and sizes but I really like what's upstairs the most. And there's so many different ways to be beautiful. I hate how the media and the world is so obsessed with the shallow perception of beauty, but I also realize that we're always pandering to the lowest common denominator. So it doesn't bother me like it did before, I just try to ignore it and live outside that...

I love curves, real women and spinners, young one and mature ones. ones with Tatoos, piercings and coloured hair, and women who are just au natural.

Lets just say I do not like to discriminate, I have my taste and have been raised by my father to treat women with respect.

my only problem is not enough time and money to get to know each and everyone who is on this board. cause frankly I think that would be an amazing thing to spend intimate time with so many different kinds of women, I would spend a lifetime and not have enough nor get bored.

Women are the greatest and as a man I am so lucky to get to spend any time with them!:-D

nuf'said

I agree 100% in Angela of Ottawa said in her post about the very sexy and lovely Erin and Ariane and Angela big boobs small boobs you to areva lovely lady

Why thank you. Well, I do have to admit for being in my 40s, my breasts are still fairly perky, with nice pink nipples. I believe Christine once referred to them as "sweet sixteen titties" which I thought was quite the compliment coming from a woman who still looks hot at 52.