Which woman gives great

Shower experience.

Thought I was going to say something else didn't you. You guy's have one track minds

Made you look :)

Part of the GFE MA experience I really enjoy is the initial shower. From here I can tell how the rest of the session will go. And in most MA experience, there is always a shower, in SP experience there have only been a few showers :(.

However, the showers can be hot soapy and sexy fun :). A lot of mutual caressing, fondling and stroking going on. Anything can happen in a shower :). It's fun to get clean :) and a great way to get know each other's bodies

I find that this can be an extremely erotic experience with some of the girls.

Kissing, and standing body slides under a hot soapy shower, Glistening water over a wet sexy body. Oh my, I've been with some girls where I would have been happy playing in the shower for the whole session:)

My best GFE MA shower experiences have been with JessicaMassage, Gina, KellyXo, Michaella's Caress and Luscious Lilly.

As to the best SP shower experiences I've had, I would think Eva Pearl who is a MA/SP gave great shower, actually best of both worlds.:) and I remember Peachy was a lot of fun in the shower also :)

Don't forget the clean up shower. I've had a few memorable moments here also, where there were some very sexy moments :)

Who have you had great shower's with :)

Let's here about your experiences.

I can only judge by the girls that I have met.

I'll like to know about the other girls that I have not met yet.

Edited by someguy
  • Like 5

I've had memorable experiences. But the one that sticks out was with JessicaMassage. I was entirely convinced at one point were were going to slip, but during that time, I thought to myself "Worth it". It was that awesome.

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Who doesn't love shower time?! It's like a bodyslide with water..WWWHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! hehehe ;) And well, all that hot, slippery, wet, teasing fun for both parties...Yes please, give me more!!

I haven't had many showers with ladies, but if I do I don't mind moving over for my sexy partner in crime Claire Heaven's...We both like it hot and wet, especially when I shower all over her ;) giddy up... And the lovely Peachy/Val is also an excellent person to have some fun in the shower with, sweet, but oh so naughty, always have fun with these two ladies when it comes to shower time!!

Dirty clean fun, can't get much better than that I think! ^_^

P.s always a pleasure to give a helping hand to wash your back and vice versea...and other bits ;)

Showers are part of the excitement for me and can be used as some extra special foreplay. Nothing like using some great smelling bubbles to clean and slip and slide. Remember you can kiss, nibble and more in the shower too. The great thing about having a shower together is that both parties know that they are going to have fun with a clean and great smelling partner.

Not all MA's join you in the showers :(.

But I've found my best experiences are with Girls who are more then willing to join you in the before and after showers. Most of these girls seem to be working for CMJ or used to work for them. Several SP's have offered to join me in the shower also. These also turned out to be some the best experiences also. Having showers together can be a great excuse to get close together and explore each other's body to break the ice. And also a great to ensure that each of you is super clean. Sometimes the showers are so much fun I could easily spend the whole hour there. But then we would both be wrinkles like raisins :)

But I've found my best experiences are with Girls who are more then willing to join you in the before and after showers. Most of these girls seem to be working for CMJ or used to work for them. Several SP's have offered to join me in the shower also. These also turned out to be some the best experiences also. Having showers together can be a great excuse to get close together and explore each other's body to break the ice. And also a great to ensure that each of you is super clean. Sometimes the showers are so much fun I could easily spend the whole hour there. But then we would both be wrinkles like raisins :)

Totally agree with you on that. JessicaMassage's showers are to amazing, i'd stay there forever. She have to tell me she's starting to prune to make me realize I should get going. :icon_lol:

I luv shower time. But boy Jessica's shower is getting a little crowded. Haha...but have to give this girl the shout out for some sexy wet time. Also have an amazing shower memory with Annessa.

Hot and Wet...shower time is amazing.

Just had another great shower time with JessicaMassage, Could spend the whole session in the shower. Another person that is fun in the shower is ChantalSummer. Received a lot of standing body slides from this sexy girl.

the three in my mind that stick out are Vicki, Britney and Amanda from CMJ, all amazing in the shower :)

Additional Comments:

also... 200th post!

Thats because Jasmin (the founder of CMJ) started the shower as part of the session when she moved to Ottawa in 2004. No one did it before her!

C

• Like 1

Recently had great shower experiences again with Gina and Kellyxo. Shower time so much fun with these two. Almost as good as the massage. Clean up is almost as much fun as the Beginning shower. Nothing better then soapy fun in the shower with sexy women with great bodies :)

• Like 2

My best shower experience ever were with Jessica. She's an amazing lady, as many others have attested in this thread.

best,

toine

Just came back from Vibe Urban Spa. And had a massage from their newest member Kristie.

She gave a great massage, but the time spent in the shower was a lot of fun and sexy.

The initial shower and ending shower were both great, A lot of soapy fun. she has a beautiful body that I just had to wash :). And she spent a lot of time washing me also.

• Like 1

When I lost my virginity ;-) with Megan (Megan's Touch) she provided a great before and after shower for two. And as for my virginity, that's my erotic massage virginity that I lost that night in Kingston. Until then I had never had an erotic massage BTW she's a great MA just in case anyone is interested

A fond recollection and rambling

RG

• Like 1

Just came from a great experience with Dannika from Vibe Spa. Have to add her to this list.

She is a lot of fun in the shower. We probably spent at least 15 minutes getting clean and soaping each other up before and after the massage. Getting clean is half the fun :).

Gives you a chance to get to each other up and close. Especially since she likes kissing :)

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

My first massage session with Vitto included the most erotic and sensually pleasing shower I have ever had to finish the session. It left me wishing I had brought enough money for a second hour. It was last summer and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

In my limited experience, not every lady be she civilian or not, will care to join you in the shower.

That said, for me any shower for two is a great one.

• Like 1

Just came back from my first visit to CMJEast to meet Lusty Layla.

Like all the other CMJ girls that I have met. She gives great showers.

Lot's of hot soapy fun and kissing and she has a great body that I just love to soap up.

Met Jewels at CMJEast today. She has a great little body and was so much fun in the shower. Lot's of kissing and mutual exploring of each other's body. She made sure that I didn't miss any spot on her body :). One of the reasons I enjoy going to CMJ, there girls are trained to give great showers :)

Recently met Lany at Paradise Spa. She recently came out of retirement again. She was a lot of fun in the shower. Even more fun in the clean up shower. She is a very beautiful sexy woman with a great body that is fun to scrub clean. :)

Without a doubt my most fun shower time has been with Sensual Erin. We had some nice mud baths back in time when she was offering that.

Many fond memories as well with Megan's Touch, Claire Heavens, Aspen Wilde and just about every other woman I have had the pleasure to get wet with.

Most recently Michelle MA makes me crave the spray.

Spent noon with Eva3340 today. Had a great time with her in the shower, lot's of kissing, standing body slides and roaming hands. Could have spent the whole time there but wanted to have more fun with her :) Best shower experience with a SP :)

Forgot to add Jackiegilcrest to the list. I've met her twice and both times the shower was a lot of fun.