How many is too many?

The answer to this question is obviously up to the participant(s). But I'm curious anyway....

In your wildest fantasies, how many partners would you like to (or feel capable) share your joy during playtime?

Myself, I was alone with 3 (count-'em) T. H. R. E. E. gorgeous women...oh man, I was in guy heaven. I hoped they enjoyed themselves too. I don't want to sound ungrateful - but gimme more....:prout:

What is your max?

For me, it's all about making sure everyone is enjoying "something" unless it's by choice to get a little breathing room so in this situation, 5 would be max however 4 would be easier. However it also depends on the people involved because if you're dealing with voyeurs, Bi etc. that changes the situation.

Now if it was more about personalized attention I'd say three.

One thing I love about group action is the dynamic changes with the people involved so you never have the same flavor twice. I have been thinking about hosting an event sometime and this thread has just given me more incentive to do so.

For a man, I would expect as long as some of the girls are bi, he'd take them all! Wow, what great visuals to start a Friday morning!! :boobeyes:

• Like 2

Indeed, with more that 2 women on scene, if the ladies are bi, then no one get neglected, that is if there is only one man involved.

But if there are more then 2 men and 2 women, doesn't that just become a group grope..? ;-)

Guest ChantalSummers

I strongly agree with you, Cristy. Quality vs. quantity baby!! Two or three is my preference. It's a beautiful thing that way for me because it enhances the intimateness and sensuality there being less to concentrate on. There more variety you can try. I enjoy attempting new positions and exploring. Experimenting with new toys is super fun as well. I like to indulge in mff. Mmmm yummm. ff as well mmmm. And of course mf is very romantic too and classic.

As of now, I love me + ONE, but lately, I am really interested in trying a MMF scenario-I think that would be really hot!

For some reason, I had a nice, round number in mind - 9.

All female. Think of the conversations we could have!

Grins.

It all depends on the size of the playroom. If I'm on an air mattress or single bed then no more than two partners is doable. But if there was a king size bed or cushioned floor with lots of space, then the sky is the limit. Imagine a chess grand master playing 50 opponents all at the same time or a bee moving from flower to flower. In my real life, I've had the pleasure of 2 and 3 partners at the same time. Would I like to try more? Hell to the yes!

Fifty sounds like a good round number, or maybe a century. In my imagination I have never ending stamina and my dick is always hard. In real life, less so. Still I'd like to try.

• Like 2

Dallas cheeleaders locker room with me tied to the floor.....for thier pleasure

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Myself.... Hummmm, Still thinking the Classic of me +1.... but oh the fun that can be had with me +2 or 3......

Really depends on the Who of it not the #

Fun can be had with many or few just depending on what kind of trouble I am trying to get into.... ;) the Bestest kind of Trouble

Guest B**na***oy

I'm still a one on one kind of guy, but one can never say no as being alive means evolving and changing. So the next logical progression for me would be a threesome, I'm not sure yet what the composition would be, MMF or MFF.

Two guys and I a number of years ago. AWESOME!

One man in my bed is great too, if he is good at what he does! ;-)

• Like 2

I've enjoyed MMFF and MFFF. In those scenarios I can honestly say we were having sex "together". Another person added to the mix and I think we could all still manage to have "hands on" fun ;-)

In larger sessions of 8-12 other male and female partners I think the phrase that comes to mind is "My reach exceeded my grasp" ;-) Those were great sessions, but I wouldn't say I was having sex with everyone "together" and that they were "partners". We were having sex simultaneously and swapping different combinations in the same room. Mind you the voyeurism and exhibitionism in those cases was great... and I suppose that counts as sex too ;-)

• Like 1

I love one on one, and have had a few MFM MFF experiences. I find any more than two beautiful women makes it too hard for me to concentrate. Maybe it's ADD but more than two would be sensory overload!

"How many is too many"

All I can say is I understand the individual words in the above, but the sentence as a whole just doesn't compute for me. :icon_wink:

While in reality even a threesome is still on my bucket list, you did ask about our "wildest fantasies" and...well...I have a very very greedy imagination! :sm185: How many could I actually handle it in real life? I'm not sure, but I suspect I'd have a fun time finding out.

So come one, cum all! The more the merrier!

All-I-Want-For-Christmas-Women-s-T-Shirts.png

• Like 1

For me nothing can beat one on one with a woman who is a beautiful, sensual and a passionate lover!!! I'm a romantic at heart and there is nothing I crave more than my lover being so close in the throngs of passion that you are almost melding in to one!!!

That being said, I don't mind a good threesome with two women every now and then. I love watching two women rolling around naked and playing with each other...it's a huge turn on for me!!! :D

GIDDY UP!!!

Two or Three partners is good for me lol There's lots to do and have done, but not too much going on at once that we lose focus of our own pleasures as well as each others ;)

• Like 1

Hundreds! If it's squirt bukake and solely for my pleasure. That would be a huge fantasy for me.

If it's normal sex, for all the people involved, more then one or two is probably too much. Never tried but doubt I can satisfy that many people at once.

MFF and MMF seems like fun things to try at least once though.

Generally my mind tends to wonder easily so more than one and I'd forget what we're there for in the first place :)

Peace

MG