Preferred method  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred method

• Outcall: your hotel
    • Incall: agency condo
    • Incall: Sp's hotel
    • Incall Sp's condo

Is the extra cost of getting a hotel room (and the extra annoying effort of checking in and out) worth the extra legal safety it provides compared to going to an SP's incall hotel room (less safe legally), or her incall condo/ agency condo (much less safe legally)?

Which do you guys do more often?

I ask because the incall option equals more fun for less effort!

Back in the day I used to rent hotel rooms on a regular basis for an SP marathon *lol*. It was a lot of fun and a great way to meet a new lady on neutral turf. I've only done a limited number of incalls as I'm risk averse. These days, I prefer to do my research in advance and then see a lady at my residence. For the $300+ or so I'd be spending on a room and meals, I can have an extra appointment!

• Like 2

Most of my hobbying is when I travel. So its usually outcall to my hotel. I have a couple times visited ladies at their incall. Again a couple times was travelling so it was her room instead of mine. Even once had both me and the lady travelling and staying in the same hotel. That was convenient. Hehe

• Like 1

Yeah I agree. When youre traveling, you book the room anyway, so its convenient, but when you book a room just for your date, you always think: the money I paid for the room could've bought me another date!

So its legal safety vs. more for your money...

I haven't had the opportunity to meet with a sp yet but I'd think certainly more convenient to arrange incall to my hotel room when traveling. I will need to read up on the threads about legal risks but would have thought more convenient at the sp incall location. Wouldn't have the awkward feeling walking by the hotel front desk if at the sp's condo too.

Posted via Mobile Device

I actually prefer Out-call to my Home. For me, it is the most cost effective.

It meets and exceeds any legal requirements. I also feel more relaxed in my own environment.

Generally speaking I prefer an outcall to my hotel. I like the anticipation/excitement if you will waiting for that knock on the door.

It's one I get whether I'm seeing a lady for the first time, or its a friend who I am seeing for a repeat encounter. And normally I have a hotel anyway since I travel to see ladies and need a place to stay

I have on occasion seen a lady at her incall, be it her house/condo/ or hotel. Legalities don't worry me (not being cavalier) because the ladies I see, aside from being professional and wonderful companions, are discrete enough that no attention is brought to their incall location. In fact the only LE presence in the encounters I have is me LOL (no I'm not a cop, but I am considered LE)

But I tell the ladies when we are talking where I work, so it doesn't surprise them (but I even leave my badge at home LOL) and I'm there for an escape, one the ladies provide oh so well

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Out Calls Which I prefer. When I am at home and we have met before I have had a local SP visit my home. Its easy to entertain and not to have to worry about noise levels.

My personal preference is for incall, whether it be lady's own incall location or a hotel room (for the poll condo won out by a hair). My main reason is that I have a very hectic and at times unpredictable work schedule so having to deal with hotel reservations, getting there ahead of time to prepare etc... can add complications which take away from the experience.

Many of the ladies I have seen have incalls closer to my work and where most of my visits are after work it is quite convenient. Also as mentioned above I would rather put the extra money towards a longer visit.

In terms of risk, I've never had an issue with the wonderful ladies I have met. So long as you do your research to make sure you are comfortable with the lady (in my case mostly having already met well respected ladies at the various CERB socials puts me very much at ease in visiting someone at their location). Sticking only to ladies on CERB gives me that extra comfort level.

Agree with all, but I read in the legal notes section that even an SP's rented hotel room can and will be treated as a "bawdy house" if the volume is high enough. I guess like you guys said, the level of comfort depends on how discrete a lady is.

I have a different spin that was brought to my attention by an SP in Calgary a number of years ago. She suggested that for cleanliness reasons you consider your own location (your hotel room or home) where you can have clean sheets on the bed without having to worry about who might have been in them.

In-call at the ladie's place/condo/apartment.

In live either in a small apartment in a small town 1 hours from Ottawa or at my parent's place in Gatineau (most weekend) so outcall at my place isn't really an option.

Hotels would end up costing more and an agency seems complicated (never actually tried it)