I am new to this "hobby", I made my first appointment and text-ed her an hour before to get instructions but did not receive an answer for the entire evening. I'm confused and worried which is probably normal for a first timer and in fact I was kinda relieved that the appointment did not happen.

If anyone has suggestions or had a chance to meet the SP "Classic Blonde

19" that advertises on BP, please let me know.

First thing is BP is a crap shoot! If you want a good first experience, wait for one of the elite travelers to come to town. This is my personal opinion but I find the traveling ladies to be more refined and professional.

I am sorry of your first experience. I do not know anything about this lady. She seems to be so new that there are no prior threads about her.

Hopefully you will have better luck with ladies who have recommendations here. BP can be a hit or miss, so maybe try some of the lovely ladies who advertise here.

• Like 1

That's too bad that you had this experience. I'm sure there was a miscommunication somewhere along the way. I have had like everyone says a hit and miss experience on BP's. but the girl advertising as "classy blonde" is 100% legit. I have met her several times. And have never been disappointed. She is now my new favorite. I'm sure if you reschedule and chat things will work out. I have been meeting her quite regularly over the past month and has the wow factor that we all are looking for. Don't be discouraged. And keep trying. Like everyone says CL and BP are hit and miss. But once and a while you find a diamond in the rough, and classy blonde is by far my favorite girl on any sight right now!

• Like 1

Well First of all Back Page is not a reliable platform to book a Service Provider - There are no reviews to look up the SP and my friend the reality is you do not know who or what you are booking.

I would gladly write a review, but she is new, and don't know what name she will be going by. when I meet her next (and I will be guaranteed!) I will suggest this sight and then I can write an amazing review!

You have all hit the nail on the head about BP, it's hit or miss, but I've been lucky that I did find Jenna on that site and have had multiple meetings with her really enjoy her. But, I was looking over Lucydiamond for a while on BP, and then this site really made up my mind about trying her, and now she's my personal favorite. Also, don't get discouraged, once you do hook up with one, you will be hooked for life. Keep the faith, don't give up and good luck.

I met with "Classy Blonde - 19" mentioned in the OP two days ago and had a very good experience with her. She's sweet and clean and well worth the money.

Awe!

Shitty that's happened to you. I'd hope that she didn't discourage you. Not all SP are like that. Want to give her the benefit of the doubt,but to book you then not respond is terrible. Sorry this happened to you.

Try another reputable SP and I'm sure this scenario won't happen again.

Good luck doll.

This is not a unique experience to you. It happens to all of us from time to time and especially when we're starting the hobby. I had a very good experience the first time out because I did my research here and took a reco from a long time member. In this case Cowboy Kenny.

Later as I ventured out I had similar experiences to yours from time to time. Usually it was because I let the little head think for the big head. A stimulating ad or picture on BP (or CL back in the day) does not always work well. I even had a well reviewed lady lined up one night; we had texted and emailed for a week prior and she was coming to my hotel. She just never showed and never ever let me know why or apologized. My point is that shit happens and lots of time it isn't personal...shit happens.

Hobby on!

I would like info on the lady as well if you could pm me

and i have met some lovely ladies on BP and CL it is a hit and

miss but to be fair how many ladies on here use the other sites as well