SP doesn't age at same speed ?

I am monitoring this review board for at least 7 years now and i am surprise that some SP that were there back when today advertise as 22 years old (or similar example)

If i have age 7 year, why some have age 2-3?

Funny, but for your information, i do consider website accuracy (honesty) when choosing among all you beautiful ladies.

Not a big thing, it is just funny.

• Like 1

My SP friends and I call it "SP years". lol. I don't list my exact age because I don't think 30, 31, 32 or 33 really make a difference and also for privacy reasons. Age is just a chronological number.

If an SP is saying she is 20 and is really 30 then that's a problem. No one has ever questioned my age and some people think I'm in my 20's. One guy thought I was 25! lol. I think that is too kind. I still get carded at the LCBO though.

I advertise that I'm in my 30's because I am and for the actual age that I am, I think I look good. Most people are surprised when I tell them. I don't have a problem telling a client my age, I just don't list a specific number in public. It's not really anyone's business.

There are some ladies who are insistent on posting their real age and that's fine but don't expect others to it as well because we all know that everyone is fudging the numbers or just don't want to list it. Personally, I don't feel that I have to and as far as I know, no one has had an issue with my age.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

The way I see it, there is a niche for everyone. There are just as many "mature, milf, aged" lovers out there as there are young - 30 something lovers, so if people lie, they have effectively knocked themselves out of a niche. Also, the roses would probably be spread around more evenly if people said it like it is. That's my take anyway. It's Craaazzzzy hot outside. Bikinis!

A couple posted while I was posting, so to clarify, I was speaking generally and not trying to follow anyone in particular. Yes, one or two years not a big deal :)

Edited by webothscore
Addition

I've seen some ads where I think the age might be in dog years :)When in doubt check some ones hands. Hands tell no lies.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760
  • Like 2

Maybe another aspect is giving your real exact age is also to some revealing a personal aspect of yourself that some ladies may not wish to reveal

To me it's no big deal, as long as the lady isn't underage, which is one reason why I stay with ladies who are at a minimum in their mid twenties

Remember the ladies are not giving you their real names either, so accept a certain illusion in this lifestyle, if that makes sense.

I'm sure by the same token there are some gentlemen here who aren't 100 percent candid with personal details of their life to the ladies they see

Just a rambling from someone who has had encounters with companions who have been from 25 (or is that 27) to 50 (or is that 52) years old, and one thing that really never mattered, was their age

RG

• Like 3

There's a lady I know personally who has been 21 for the last 5 or 6 years. I have asked her to give me her secret that freezes your age but she won't :(

I use my real age and my real birthday as well. If anything in the past I have wanted to add a few years because I just can't wait to be 'dirty 30' (only 3 more months to go)

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat

I don't recall ever involuntarily shuddering as a beautiful woman ran her "age" up the shaft of my cock........just sayin'

Geez I now people who aren't in the industry and are still 30 lol. I think they say there 29 with 2 years experience.

All kidding aside as long as they are old enough to be in the industry and not old enough to be my mother if fine with it. Actually I think most of the woman I've seen have been older. Heck I forget my age sometime thank god I have I'd to remember haha. I think the age should be for how old you feel. Besides a few years different aren't going to change much. It's also could be for safety reasons to. This day and age you could easy look up yearbook photo's online just need an area where they grew up and year graduated.

I am monitoring this review board for at least 7 years now and i am surprise that some SP that were there back when today advertise as 22 years old (or similar example)

If i have age 7 year, why some have age 2-3?

Funny, but for your information, i do consider website accuracy (honesty) when choosing among all you beautiful ladies.

Not a big thing, it is just funny.

SP doesn't age at same speed? No they don't! All is depending on how much money she puts on her face (or body) ;)

A botox and fillers session can make you look 5-7 years younger. If she does look the age that she advertises, why bother?

• Like 2

I know the ladies, more accurately Goddesses, I see make this 52 year old man feel like I am 40, hell even 30 years old again. But as young and beautiful as they are, they accept me for the 52 year old, overweight, bald man that I am.

I wonder how many guys make the ladies feel like they have to fib about their age?

Just saying, that's all

RG

• Like 2

I wonder how many guys make the ladies feel like they have to fib about their age?

Just saying, that's all

RG

I'd venture a guess that the answer is at least some or there be no one doing it. It doesn't matter much to me if some one fudges their age a bit.....decade(s) though is another matter. I do have an age window I prefer and I stick with it more or less. So under-selling won't necessarily increase my interest.

Peace

MG

Guest realnicehat
I know the ladies, more accurately Goddesses, I see make this 52 year old man feel like I am 40, hell even 30 years old again. But as young and beautiful as they are, they accept me for the 52 year old, overweight, bald man that I am.

Just saying, that's all

RG

You're 52? Your posts don't read a day over 45!

I don't see the point in lying about ones age, not a great way to ensure repeat encounters. A couple of years ok but a decade? Wow! Do people really try to pull that off. Guess I am naive!

• Like 2

Although I can see a lady being vague about her age (like any lady with any occupation), I'm not sure why one would lie, especially downward.

Then again, I seem to prefer "women" (35 to fourtysomething) as opposed to "girls" (under 25). My being in the fourtysomething probably has a lot to do with that.

Now, I'm not saying I haven't had great times with the younger ladies (assuming they were actually 25), but there's reassuring about booking with someone you KNOW won't be one of your daughter's friends :icon_eek:

Oops, I just called myself a fourtysomething. The ladies may not be the only ones fudging their ages...

It is a difficult business to be in to show older ages...

And then you have the ones who actually use their real ages, and comment that they do, and know that at least half the readers are saying 'yeah, right', and adding the 5 plus years to it already, if not more, because she's so adamant it is her real age. :)

Well in my case it is my real age and i sure hope no one ads a 5yrs to it O_o ....lol

• Like 2

I'm more inclined to see someone 24+. Just would like to stick to my age group. I made an exception for someone who seemed very mature, and don't regret it. Just that whenever I see an 18 year old, it's like looking at a girl from high school. Nope, not going there.

Guest D***el B***e

Who cares about age ... I feel 20 years younger with my fav providers, who cares how old she is, or how old she says she is. As long as she knows which button to push to make me feel like I do ... and as long as she's older than my daughter and younger than my SO I'm good with that ... lol lol

I never thought of using a fake age or birth date. Ima change my profile now. I feel like..... being barely legal ;) Tonight im 18 again. and tomorrow is my birthday ;) YAY Lets celebrate ;) Young forever ;)

• Like 4

Guest S****r

I do post my age, but you guys here would be surprised by the comments we mature women get. I get emails out of the blue saying things like: You too old, bitch! You think someone will pay to see you with all these young hotties around!

I never respond, but I want to say things like, "Watch out, punk, your ignorance is showing. I bet I make a lot more money that you do in a year!"

Instead I hit the delete button. But....yeah......we get those kind of messages. So maybe that is why some ladies lower their age or choose to not post it.

Cruel idiots.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Like I give a flying f**k about actual ages being posted or advertised by any lady. All the ladies look young (and very nice) to me.

Edited by Ot**w***og****n

Since the beginning of time, many women, in many different walks of life have "adjusted" their age - I think that is part of the "women's prerogative" thingy.

What is more concerning is that someone would put a lady down because of her age (or for any reason). What motivates people to go out of there way to do such things?

For me, one of the benefits of getting older is that it broadened the age range of women I find attractive. :) When I was 20, a woman over 30 didn't really appeal to me. I have come to appreciate the fairer sex for all they offer and I've come to learn that age has really nothing to do with a lady's charms - especially when it comes to intimacy.

• Like 5

Well damn, if people are adding five years to my 30, I look pretty awesome for 35! HA.

Seriously though, I put out my real age and birthdate because I have nothing to hide and it isn't a privacy issue for me. I don't even look 30 anyway.