La Viva Spa on baseline rd

yes, several times, and the MA there is a really cute Asian, who gives a great massage. However, it is a hair salon, so you have to sit and wait and go through salon with the women customers staring, so probably a bit uncomfortable for most hobbyists. Unfortunate, cause a really great massage and a gorgeous MP.

yes, several times, and the MA there is a really cute Asian, who gives a great massage. However, it is a hair salon, so you have to sit and wait and go through salon with the women customers staring, so probably a bit uncomfortable for most hobbyists. Unfortunate, cause a really great massage and a gorgeous MP.

Isn't the MA actually an RMT, here? I.e. it's a legit place? I don't know for sure, I'm just asking.

I was there twice , first time saw a young lady named May. Pretty young girl, pleasant massage and a nice finish, said she used to work somewhere on Bank St.

Next time saw a very attractive girl, can't remember her name and was not offered anything extra even though I did ask. I didn't mention my previous experience with May, didn't want her to get into any trouble. YMMV.

Thats really too bad...Mei/May gave a really good massage.

I've been told by sources that Mei is going back to visit China for a few months.

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

Too funny that's my hair salon! I always had a feeling about the "relaxation massage" hee hee. And yes the ladies are cute!

Guest v****o

So.... is this a place where a person can get more than just the standard (i.e. non-happy ending) massage?

Thanks!

This is totally funny. I have been there to get my hair done. They did a great job on my hair. The owner told me that they get requests for massages plus extras and they never offer extras with the massages. I had a terrific RMT massage there with no extras but I never asked for extras. The official word from the owner is that they do not offer extras with the massages.

This is totally funny. I have been there to get my hair done. They did a great job on my hair. The owner told me that they get requests for massages plus extras and they never offer extras with the massages. I had a terrific RMT massage there with no extras but I never asked for extras. The official word from the owner is that they do not offer extras with the massages.

That's the official word from all Asian massage places. ;)

• Like 1

Guest v****o

I have never been to a MP that offered extras, so I had high hopes. Overall, a nice relaxation massage, nice rooms, although you could hear the hustle and bustle of the salon outside. In fairness, I didn't ask for anything but was hoping that the MP would ask me if I wanted anything more - I guess I have to be more proactive?

When she began massaging my stomach after placing my hands above my head, I was certain that an offer was imminent, especially after she asked if it felt good. But it was not meant to be ... our time was over.

I may go back next week - maybe a different MP will provide a different experience. Unfortunately, I didn't get her name.

Additional Comments:

Did Lindsay offer more than just the RMT type massage?

no she's not, she's 19 and in college a sweety.. her first time as a massage lady. Beautiful, great ass

Lindsay has taken her place, much better.. cute and young she just costs a bit more but is worth it. More effort than may

Lindsay is great. Only Mondays and Tuesdys though, and she doesn't like to work in the morning! You still have to ask her she is private but all you have to do is tell her!

• Like 1

Guest w**ki****sti***0

La Viva is very private and very discreet. If you want the excitement of a hair styling place with a dash of naughty book a massage.

Be a gentleman about how you ask for your head to toe massage and you will be guaranteed a very relaxing and invigorating session.

Remember it's a hair style salon, there are women getting esthetics etc in side the establishment so don't act like a bull in a china shop and blurt out what you want try to be a bit like Barry White, subtle soothing and a wee bit sexy to the girl working on you not like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

Good luck have fun!!!!

How is the privacy in the massage room? Can you hear stuff in the hair salon, implying that people in the hair salon can hear you?

Whiteman, you have to be very quiet! You can hear activity and chatter from the outside, so must assume reverse is true! Really needs to have the massage room soundproofed, or they need to get out of sensual and erotic business.

I adored Mei, and have not yet seen Lindsay, but always aware of sound situation!

Guest w**ki****sti***0

As long as you're not swinging from the ceiling or yelling omg too loud it's all good.

The girl will tell you if you're getting too loud.

I absolutely love that there are other women in their getting their hair done and esthetics it cracks me up when I leave.

Plus it's like going on a covert mission that ends in total satisfaction....total rush!!!!