New member introduction.

Hi all!

I am new to this board and to Canada in general (coming from Eastern Europe and travelling / living in US for a time), and I am amazed at how much help and good advice I am getting. Looking forward to using this knowledge when meeting many beautiful ladies.

See you soon,

Dave.

• Like 1

Welcome to CERB!!! Looks like you already are aware of what a great place this is!! Enjoy your time both here and with the special ladies you choose to get to know better!! Looking forward to your contributions! :)

Kisses

XoX

hey there lovely ladies and Gents - Just signed up and I wanted to take the chance to introduce myself.My Hobbists nickname is Danielle Jackson - and no its not my real name -- its the name of my favorite fictional character in the TV scifi series Star Gate played by Michael Shanks.(Im some what of a lil Sci Fi Geek) Anyways hope to make some new friends and hopefully join in the hot sizzling topics on the Forum Board.

Welcome to the boards, new members Dave and Danielle! Hope you enjoy your stay and find all the help you need.

Welcome to the board!

Nice to pick a handle based on a favorite character, however since you are male, using a female (Danielle) handle will be misleading to the other board members. When they read comments from "Danielle" they will think you are a provider and will have to go check your profile to find out Danielle is male!!!

Maybe you should reconsider your handle or at least the spelling!!!

hey there lovely ladies and Gents - Just signed up and I wanted to take the chance to introduce myself.My Hobbists nickname is Danielle Jackson - and no its not my real name -- its the name of my favorite fictional character in the TV scifi series Star Gate played by Michael Shanks.(Im some what of a lil Sci Fi Geek) Anyways hope to make some new friends and hopefully join in the hot sizzling topics on the Forum Board.

Hello Ladies! (and Gents too)

I'm Jack, and I like to do more than just go up hills and fetch pails of water :-P

Looking forward to learning more about the hobby, but more importantly, meeting nice ladies and having a lot of fun with my 'Jill' du jour :-D

Whereby I am Not a (total) newbie to the lifestyle - Don't be gentle! ;-)

Hello Ladies (and Gents too)

I'm Jack, and I like to do more than just go up hills and fetch pails of water :-P

Looking forward to learning more about the hobby from everyone, but more importantly, meeting fun, sexy ladies and having good, groovy times with my 'Jill' du jour :-D

Whereby I am not a (total) newbie - Ladies, Don't be gentle! ;-)