Since the new manager started working there its seems to have gotten worse for attendace .Not shure its just me ,has enyone else noticed this.?

Yes, I've noticed it too. I was there last Friday and it was pretty quiet. They didn't even open up the downstairs. Having said that, I was there a couple of Saturdays ago and it was pretty busy.

Guest **n****er

It always quiet this time of year. People still trying to swallow their christmas bills, and people just returning from march vacation. Then you have hockey nights. It will pick up in april as always.

Guest pagypie
Why would they let girls go? Aren't the girls paying them to be there?
youre not wrong, but if the club doesnt want you to work there, then they dont have to let you.

ive heard a variety of reasons... breaking the club rules seems applied to a few, but some were let go for other reasons... like it was said, there were too many girls and business was slow so that means they start trimming the spaces on the booking sheet using whatever criteria they see fit it seems.

ill just say again, jan/feb was really hard on the girls since it has been so slow. its a stressful time for everyone.

Does anyone know if Champagne still works there? Short, blonde (well blonde the last time I saw her) spinner?

Does anyone know if Champagne still works there? Short, blonde (well blonde the last time I saw her) spinner?

Yes, Champagne still works there and she's brunette now.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I had some amazing dances Thursday night by Cameron. A perfect 10 in looks. Absolutely gorgeous. Dances were smoking hot.

Guest **oo**e
Can you tell me what Cameron look like?

She looks like Katie Cassidy.

Guest pagypie

im not familiar with cameron... hair color?

how late was she there on thursday? :)

Guest **oo**e
im not familiar with cameron... hair color?

how late was she there on thursday? :)

Till 3 am. She's a blonde.

I was at Pigale's last Friday night.

It was my first time there this year and I have to say that the level of talent was well below what I normally find. Are they having a hard time bringing in new talent?

Thanks,

Guest pagypie
Till 3 am. She's a blonde.
thanks, ill try to see if i can cross paths with her... hopefully she keeps a similar schedule.

you had me at "katie cassidy" :)

Guest **oo**e

Yeah Katie Cassidy sure is a hottie. Cameron wears super sexy librarian glasses and has a very small diamond stud in the small of her back. You can't miss her. A perfect 10.

I was at Pigale's last Friday night.

It was my first time there this year and I have to say that the level of talent was well below what I normally find. Are they having a hard time bringing in new talent?

I find it depends on the night. The last few Fridays I have been there, it's been quieter with less talent. Overall, it seems to me that they had better talent 2-3 years ago, but that's just me.

Was in with my usual group today. Met a couple of girls today.

Nina: Brunette, 21, 5'3" spinner, francophone (good english) from Montreal. Very good looking, but only so-so in the CR.

Casey: Brunette, 23, 5'3" spinner, fully bilingual from Montreal. Amazing looking, and an amazing time in the CR too! This is hilarious, after I got back from the club, I compared notes, and found out that I had seen this girl before a few months ago, and posted a review about her back then too, only she was blonde back then! I think her skills have improved, alongside her hair colour improving. :)

Alyssa: Light ebony, 5'3" spinner, blonde highlights. I didn't see this girl, but one of the guys in my group did, and said she was pretty good in the CR. But I didn't try her myself, so I can't confirm the veracity of this.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Does Mila still work there? Last I knew, she was there Friday all day/night and Saturday night. She is an Eastern European lovely spinner. Does anyone know about her? I would also like to know about her services at Pigs. Plse PM me with info/details. Thanks!

Does Mila still work there? Last I knew, she was there Friday all day/night and Saturday night. She is an Eastern European lovely spinner. Does anyone know about her? I would also like to know about her services at Pigs. Plse PM me with info/details. Thanks!

She's the tall one with an A-cup right? I think I saw her there when I was at Pigale's a couple of weeks ago. I've never had a dance with her so I don't know what she's like in the CR. However, I was there with a buddy of mine one night, who took her down to the CR. He was there for a long time, which I take is a good sign.

Guest **oo**e

Had a scorching wicked time with April (Austrian German, brunette, 36b, hazel eyes, luscious lips put to good use) and Alissa (mulatto, 36 b, curly long brown hair, bedroom eyes) in the CR this afternoon. Both model quality. Very liberal.

Edited by **oo**e

I was at Pigale's last night and had a few dances with Isabella (dark hair, natural boobs, pierced nipples). She's very friendly and has an amazing rack! She told me that she is there only on the weekends as she goes to school during the week.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if Maya is still working Friday afternoon to early evening?

I have noticed her leave right at 5pm a few times but I dont know if I have every been there on a Friday.

I'm always interested on intel on Maya & Olivia! Planning a road trip on Wednesday to see who's around. I'm over an hour away so any advance info helps.

Izzy

Guest **oo**e
I was at Pigale's last night and had a few dances with Isabella (dark hair, natural boobs, pierced nipples). She's very friendly and has an amazing rack! She told me that she is there only on the weekends as she goes to school during the week.

Isabelle is awesome and has a perfect body in my opinion. Love the pierced nipples.

Agreed, perfect body! If you prefer natural boobs (which I do) I think Isabella has the nicest rack out of all the current dancers at Pigale's.